Zlata's Happy Ending (Welcome Pt 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The solution to Zlata's dilemma occurred to her when she woke the next morning. She dressed silently and wrote her uncle a note that said she was sorry for being thoughtless and that she had gone to church. She did not mention the vicar's invitation to join him and his wife for lunch; she would tell her uncle that Jenny Grey had spoken to her after the service and offered to give her English lessons which she wanted to accept. If her uncle objected then she would tell him she was 19, brought up to be a strong-willed Ukrainian girl, and if he did not approve of what she was doing then she would move out of No. 7, Dove Lane, in the hope that Mr. and Mrs. Wilby would let her stay at the pub.

Zlata put on a cotton yellow sundress she had bought at a happier time in Kyiv, left her underwear off so there would be no unsightly lines underneath, and propped the note up on the kitchen table where her uncle would be sure to find it. As she closed the front door behind her, Zlata suddenly found herself wondering if her idyllic new life in England that had started so promisingly had come to a sudden, and very unexpected, end.

*

Unable to understand a word of a church service that was different in every respect from the Eastern Orthodox service she attended at home, Zlata did her best to look interested and be guided by Jenny Grey, the vicar's wife, when to stand and when to kneel in prayer. She had to stifle a smile when the vicar gave his sermon, pointing his finger upward and obviously meaning every word of warning that the sinners in the village would have to repent before they could hope to enter the Kingdom of God. As Zlata knew exactly what it felt like to have the good reverend's cock buried to the hilt in her asshole, she figured he would have to be first in line when it came to repenting his many marital infidelities before standing a chance of entering the Pearly Gates...

When the service finished, Zlata waited with Jenny for Chris to change his clothes and lock the church. Then he led the way to the vicarage, opening the back door and signaling Zlata to wait while Jenny went to her study to fetch her cellphone. A moment later Jenny said into the microphone, "Hello Zlata, welcome to our home. Your dress is very pretty," and a woman's voice, sounding formal but easy to understand, came from the phone but this time Jenny's sentences were in Ukrainian. Zlata clapped her hands, so pleased she hugged Jenny and then Chris, knowing she would now be able to tell them what had happened with her uncle when she got home last night, although she decided it might be diplomatic not to mention she had been fucked and buggered by the man who was opening a bottle of white wine and pouring three glasses and exactly why her uncle was so annoyed with her.

Jenny hustled Chris out of the kitchen and she handed Zlata a big head of broccoli and a sharp knife. Zlata responded by grabbing a bunch of carrots as well and happily peeling and chopping while she spoke into the phone so Jenny could understand what she said and vice versa. The kitchen quickly filled with the delicious scent of roasting chicken and Zlata realized how hungry she was, having been too frightened of another row with her uncle to make herself breakfast before she left home, and wondering to herself how much longer she could think of No. 7, Dove Lane, in that way.

But then she decided there was no point fretting and instead she asked Jenny what kind of books she wrote.

"They're called 'bodice rippers', darling," the vicar's wife explained. "Erotic romances set in the early 1800's where women wore dresses with necklines so low the tops of their nipples were visible and men wore britches so tight when they were aroused every woman in close proximity could see their magnificent weapons.

"I love writing about handsome rogues who are modeled on my husband in every way, just so I can spend at least a page in every book describing how beautiful my hero's penis is, long and thick and hard with the veins standing out when he fucks every hole in the heroine's body, forcing them to become habituated to the depravities of having their plump bared bottoms fondled and making them swoon by entering every hole in their bodies, often more than once in a single scene, and even have them engage in vigorous intercourse with members of their own families, male and female."

Zlata listened fascinated, handing Jenny the prepared vegetables so she could put them in pans and onto the big range that stood against one wall of the kitchen.

"And I really love it when my heroes are challenged to duels by outraged fathers, brothers and fiancées, having charmed the beauties they seduce into slipping away from ballrooms to adjacent gardens, there to be pressed back against a tree with their large breasts bared while the duke or earl has his head buried under their skirts, licking their clits until they come and then insisting the women return the courtesy by sucking their hugely erect pricks. And my heroes always make sure to surprise the young women by turning them round to brace themselves with their legs open and their bottoms bared, applying the contents of the little bottle of oil they carry in a pocket of their waistcoats to a beauty's bumhole, introducing her to the delight of being buggered by his massive cock until she faints away with delirious passion."

Jenny paused to grab a fork and test if the vegetables were cooked and decided they were. "I'll just make the gravy while you call Chris to come and carve the chicken. Okay?"

Zlata nodded happily but had one last question for her hostess.

"And the books you write, they sell well?"

Jenny let out a big laugh.

"To my great surprise, sweetheart, they really do, they sell in their thousands. I suppose it's because of the meticulous research I put into them to ensure every historical detail is right and I include sex scenes of a very graphic nature which most other female erotic romance authors don't do. But then they're not married to Chris..."

Lunch, served on the patio in the summer sunshine, was a great success. Over coffee and dessert, Zlata listened raptly to Jenny's account of how she and Chris came to have an open marriage which suited them both, Jenny having fallen asleep on her wedding night after being thoroughly fucked and buggered only to wake in the early morning, eager for a repeat session of passionate lovemaking, to discover Chris was absent. She went down to the front desk to ask if they had seen him and the pretty receptionist, obviously sexually attracted to Chris, told her to try room 23 which a chambermaid had seen a man enter wearing a bathrobe, his impressive erection jutting out the front, pausing to glance appreciatively at the chambermaid's impressive bust as he did so. Jenny knew two of her bridesmaids who wanted to have sex with each other were in that room so she figured Chris must have found the temptation to join in too tantalizing to resist.

Jenny went on to explain to Zlata that she was not shocked or distressed. She knew her new husband would never be able to resist sampling the charms of other women and she was reluctant to call a halt to enjoying sex with well-endowed, handsome men just because she was now married. So she waited until Chris returned, a sheepish expression on his face as he realized he would have to admit where he had been and what he had been doing, but he was surprised and delighted to find his wife eager to discover whether he had any sperm left in his balls to give her a damn good fucking which, of course, he had.

So husband and wife agreed theirs would be an open marriage and so it turned out, a highly successful one for both of them provided there were no secrets. So Jenny told Zlata, to the younger woman's great embarrassment, that she knew all about the sex session in the children's playground and was decidedly envious that Chris had his mouth round Zlata's magnificent mammaries before she had.

Lost for words, Zlata sat looking at Chris and Jenny and realized three things. That the scent of roses was not the only fragrance thick in the air; she could smell her own and Jenny's aroused pussies, hers deliciously wet, her clit throbbing with need, her nipples standing out against the thin material of her dress like little bullets and, judging by what she could see through Jenny's cream silk blouse, the older woman's smaller, perfectly pert breasts were just as aroused as hers. Second, that Chris had an erection the size of a flagpole clearly visible lying against his thigh which she knew had to be extremely uncomfortable, and, lastly, judging by the hungry look in their eyes, her host and hostess were in heat and she was the object of their lust which suited her just fine.

Zlata got to her feet and walked the short distance to Chris, her eyes meeting Jenny's and then his as she knelt between his legs. Jenny smiled with delight as Zlata reached her fingers up and unzipped Chris's pants, reaching in for the length of his prick which reared up steely hard the moment she freed it, a groan of relief escaping the vicar's chest, droplets of oily precum oozing from the tip. Opening her mouth, her eyes fixed on Jenny's face to ensure the vicar's wife saw every detail of what she was longing to do, Zlata slowly slid her lips down the full length of Chris's thick shaft until the head was lodged at the back of her throat, her nose butted against the taut muscles of the vicar's stomach.

"Oh god, she's so good at this," Chris moaned to his wife, duly translated by Jenny's phone, which pleased Zlata immensely because she loved deepthroating a man and this man in particular.

Zlata expected Jenny to do no more than simply sit and watch while she suckled her husband's prick, bringing him inexorably to orgasm. But, to her surprise and delight, Jenny stood up and moved round behind Zlata, sliding her hands into the armholes of Zlata's dress and filling her hands with the Ukrainian girl's soft heavy breasts, stroking her nipples to heighten Zlata's sexual arousal that was already so intense creamy liquid was dripping from under the hem of her skirt onto the patio's concrete.

In the way that women intuitively know what pleases another woman, Jenny released one of Zlata's breasts to reach down between the younger woman's legs. Zlata bucked with delight when Jenny gently stroked the erect bud of Zlata's clit but the Ukrainian girl realized it was only so Jenny could coat her fingers with the slippery cream pouring from Zlata's labia because a moment later she located the puckered entrance to Zlata's asshole and pushed two fingers past the tight muscle and as far as they would go into Zlata's rectum. Overwhelmed by pleasure at having her back passage explored at the same time as she bathed the prick in her mouth with saliva and then concentrated on sucking just the swollen tip to draw Chris's sperm from his balls into her mouth, Zlata's lower body spasmed and a fresh flood of her cream squirted from her cunt making Jenny let out a little coo of delight and add a third digit to those buried in Zlata's backside, obviously taking as much pleasure from plowing the Ukrainian girl's receptive rectum as Zlata was from her doing it.

Zlata could tell from Chris's rapid breathing and the swelling of his cock in her mouth he was close to coming. Jenny obviously did too because she withdrew her fingers from the clasp of Zlata's anus and reached up to pull the Ukrainian girl's head back, forcing Zlata to release Chris's cock from the tight clasp of her wet lips.

Zlata was about to protest she had been looking forward to swallowing mouthfuls of Chris's delicious cum when Jenny ran her fingers under Zlata's nose, the younger woman catching the rich musk of her back passage on Jenny's digits and opening her mouth hungrily to lick them clean. The moment she had, Jenny reached back between Zlata's buttocks, located her gaping anus and, this time, pushed the three and added another finger, forcing them as hard past the tight entrance as she could which made Zlata cry out in orgasm, her lips instinctively clamping round the head of Chris's cock which started spurting the longed for creamy sperm into the Ukrainian girl's mouth, flowing down her throat.

Chris's cock continued to pump cum into Zlata's mouth until the flow finally ebbed and Jenny, guessing it had, removed her fingers from Zlata's rectum and stood up, her eyes meeting Zlata's who slumped, satiated, back in her chair, wondering what was going to happen next. She wanted, desperately, to be fucked but she expected so did Jenny and the wife's needs came before hers.

But, once again, the older woman surprised her. Jenny reached down to lift Zlata's hair and untied the straps of the younger woman's dress, pulling the top down to expose her huge breasts while Chris sat back in his chair and watched, an amused look on his face, his cock still semi-hard.

"Our little guest may act innocent but she's a slut, Chris," Janny said. "She loves being fucked and, most of all, she loves being fucked in the ass."

And Jenny opened the palm of her hand and slapped Zlata's right breast, not hard enough to cause pain, only to send a shock of arousal deep into Zlata's already overflowing pussy. Then she did the same to the other breast and Zlata moaned, unable to stop herself sliding her fingers under her dress to expose the glistening lips of her cunt and the stiff bud of her clit to Chris's hungry eyes, just as she had in the playground, and she was gratified to see Chris's cock rise up hard once more, a droplet of precum appearing at the tip and sliding slowly down the shaft. Zlata's mouth watered: even though she already had a heavy load of the vicar's thick salty sperm in her belly, she yearned for more.

To her shock, in that moment Zlata discovered something about herself she never knew existed: she enjoyed being dominated. Not in the way Stefan controlled her but from understanding sexual pleasure was as much about mental arousal as her body's responses. And what Jenny was doing to her was more arousing than anything she had ever encountered before, a realization that Jenny somehow sensed.

"See what I mean?" Jenny said in a mock-exasperated voice. "She loves showing her pussy off to you," and Jenny slapped Zlata's breast again, making it bounce and jiggle on her chest, a louder moan of ecstasy coming from deep in the younger woman's mouth as Jenny did so, making it impossible for Zlata not to thrust three fingers of one hand into her cunt, openly fucking herself with them while Chris watched, the fingers of the other hand rolling and stroking and rubbing her clit not gently as she usually did but fiercely, forcing herself to climax, her lower body spasming as hot liquid spurted from her pussy out onto the concrete, Jenny slapping first one breast and then the other to intensify the sensations Zlata was experiencing as her orgasm erupted.

For a moment Zlata's body sagged. She was desperate to get her breath back, to regain control of her cunt, to stop it from wanting to envelop every inch of Chris's beautiful cock, quivering with his arousal as his eyes met Zlata's but Jenny did not give her any respite. The vicar's wife reached down and slid her hands under the Ukrainian girl's thighs, lifting her legs up and back to open them wide, exposing not only her flooded pussy but also her anus, twitching with excited anticipation.

"Bugger her, sweetheart," Jenny hissed. "Fuck your big hard cock into this tight little asshole. Make her scream with pleasure as you fuck her curvy little backside. I want to watch as you grind the head of your prick in her bowels, your stomach slapping against her dripping pussylips. Fuck her asshole, darling, but let me know when you're ready to come, alright?"

Chris did exactly as instructed. He stepped closer to Zlata who was panting with raw need, her breasts slapped from side to side repeatedly by Jenny, her cunt literally spurting her cream onto Chris's shirt as he notched the head of his prick against her anus and then pushed, not waiting for her to relax but sliding the head and then the shaft into her back passage until his balls rested between the furrow of Zlata's buttocks, her bowels filled with his hot, hard cock exactly as Jenny had described. Obviously savoring the sensation of feeling the walls of Zlata's rectum rippling along the shaft of his cock, Chris started to fuck his hips back and forth, slowly at first and then faster and harder, grinding his prick into her bowels on every instroke making Zlata whimper from the feeling that her internal organs were being rearranged to accommodate the huge cock invading her body.

Sensing that Zlata was close to yet another climax, Jenny stopped her slaps and instead started caressing Zlata's over-sensitive breasts, pulling her nipple tips out from the areolae, rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers, signaling to Zlata she should turn her head and open her mouth so their tongues could intertwine, the Ukrainian girl breathing hard as she felt her whole body start to shudder as she drowned in her onrushing orgasm.

A stream of creamy liquid suddenly spurted out from Zlata's pussy, the Ukrainian girl tearing her mouth from Jenny's so she could moan loudly in ecstasy, utterly overwhelmed by the intensity of the sensations exploding deep within her spasming cunt. Chris responded by letting out a bellow of intense pleasure, his whole body shuddering as he pulled his cock free of Zlata's asshole and spurted his cum out over her face and heaving breasts, a treat too delicious for his wife to resist. Jenny quickly moved round and started licking the globs of sperm from Zlata's body and then knelt to take her husband's cock deep into her mouth, the still-spurting organ richly flavored with the scent and taste of Zlata's back passage.

*

Leaving Chris to doze in the garden, his cock still exposed in case either of the two women felt the desire to kneel between his legs and give him another blowjob, Jenny and Zlata showered together, Jenny paying special attention to soaping Zlata thoroughly and then taking obvious delight in using a large bath towel to dry her Ukrainian guest. Zlata's eyes met Jenny's as the older woman stroked the soft cotton gently between the lips of Zlata's pussy and over her tender asshole and she sighed with longing. "I wish it could be like this all the time," she said.

"It can," said Jenny firmly. "Come and live here with us. Our swingers group would just love you, and I could teach you English by reading aloud from my books." She laughed and added, "I can't think of a more enjoyable way for you to learn the language than by reading some extremely obscene erotic literature."

And Zlata, who realized she would be free of her controlling Uncle Stefan and found the idea of being part of a ménage à trois wildly exciting, clapped her hands with delight and cried, "Oh, YES! Please!!"

End.

12