Zodiac College Christmas

Story Info
College dorm over Christmas break.
4.9k words
4
10.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers

Zodiac College has 12 residence halls, each named for a different sign in the European zodiac. The halls were originally single-gender, but eventually became co-ed by floor or wing, depending on the architecture. Since not all students went home for the holidays, the ones most likely to stay on campus were grouped into one hall, so the others could be mostly shut down when vacated. These holiday schedules also allowed most of the custodial staff time off.

One Christmas there were only a handful of students left on campus, scattered throughout the residence hall. That year brought a massive blizzard, with snow drifts up to 6 feet high. The kitchen had been stocked for the duration of the holiday, but the staff was snowed out of the college. The students who worked in it had access to the kitchen, so it was just a matter of who could cook enough for the dozen who were stranded there. Fortunately, one of them had worked for years in his parents' restaurant. Most of the rest had done their share of quick meals when home alone, so were somewhat useful as sous-chefs.

Then the power went out. Since the students were in separate rooms, they decided to sleep in the lounge, which had a gas fireplace that could be lit by hand. There weren't enough sofas for all of them, so some took recliners. The sectional sofas were long enough for two people.

Breakfast was whatever didn't require cooking, so rather spartan. Power came back around lunch time, but it took the rest of the day for the building to warm back up to a comfortable temperature. Fortunately, the buildings were well enough insulated so no pipes froze.

The town snow crews worked long hours to clear the roads, and eventually got to the campus. Then the college maintenance crew could start clearing the campus streets.

The students decided to spend the second night in the lounge, in case power went out again. Sleeping arrangements were adjusted a little based on heights for the sofas, to avoid too much kicking each other's feet.

They had all planned to do a little prep work for the next term, but still needed some time to decompress after finals and the stress of the extended power outage. The spent some time catching up on email an social media, then got tired of that.

The residence hall had a collection of board games, plus an old Twister. They still wanted something mindless, so went for Twister, in groups of 3, which wound up being 2 guys and 1 girl, as well balanced as they could manage with 8 guys and 4 gals. The first game started innocuously enough, then got more interesting as they had to get more and more intertwined. Eventually, Jacob had to reach under Emily, brushing her pendulous breasts with this arm. Then Emily had to put a leg between Michael's legs, pressing her thigh against his crotch. The last straw was when Jacob tried putting his leg around Emily's, and all three collapsed onto the mat.

"That was interesting," Emily began.

"Indeed," both boys agreed.

"Almost stimulating," Michael said.

"Yeah," Emily agreed.

"I can see where this is going," Madison piped in. "Those in favor of continuing in smaller groups in private, raise your hands."

All eight guys raised their hands right away. The girls were slower, but eventually all 12 hands were up.

"What's the plan?" Andrew asked.

"How about we draw cards to make smaller groups? Red cards are one group, black another. We can fit six in a room for starters, then send smaller groups out from there."

"OK, Christopher, do we have a deck of cards?" asked Ethan.

"I saw some in the game box," Matthew volunteered as he walked over to get them.

Matthew took the cards out of their box, and shuffled them several times.

Jacob drew a black card. Emily pulled a red. Michael and Madison both pulled red. Joshua and Hannah came up with black cards. Matthew and Emma drew red cards. Ethan and Joseph also drew red, as did Andrew and Christopher. Tally for round one was 3 blacks and 9 reds, not a very even split.

"I'll take Jacob and Joshua to my room and we'll see what happens," Hannah announced. "The rest of you can come up with another way to get to smaller groups."

"Yes, ma'am," said Matthew. "How about we go by suit this time?"

Emily pulled a heart, and Michael pulled another. Madison pulled a spade. Matthew and Emma drew spades. Ethan and Joseph drew diamonds. Andrew and Christopher wound up with clubs.

Emily led Michael to her room. Emma took Madison and Matthew to her room. Christopher and Andrew went to Christopher's room. Ethan and Joseph headed for Ethan's room.

Things were about to get even stranger. There was a trio with 2 guys and one gal, another trio with 2 gals and 1 guy, a guy-gal pair, and 2 pairs of guys.

Emily and Michael

Emily and Michael were already mildly aroused from the Twister game. Emily was prepared for what was to come, being on the pill and having a supply of condoms as well. They knew each other well enough even after only one semester that they got right too it.

"That was an impressive bulge in your pants during Twister," she said.

"Thanks. I've pulled some big wads of cum out of it."

"Does that mean you're still a virgin?"

"Yeah, if the term applies to guys."

"It does. I fucked my last high school boyfriend the summer we graduated. It was our 18th birthday present to each other since we were only a few days apart."

"So you have a little experience. That may be a good thing."

"Haven't you looked at any porn?"

"A little," Michael admitted.

"Most of it's about getting the guy to cum while the girl is often left wishing she'd actually had an orgasm."

"I'll try to do better."

"Well, let's get started, stud."

She kissed him hard on the lips, pressing her ample bosom against his chest. She was a little surprised when he stuck his tongue out, but opened her teeth to let it into her mouth. This is going better than I'd feared, she thought as their tongues wrestled.

When they came up for air, Michael asked "Now what do we do?"

"Now, you fondle my breasts, then remove my blouse and bra."

He put a hand on each of her fleshy mounds, and rubbed them like he'd seen on porn videos. He kissed her lips again, then started down her chin and neck. When he got to the top of her blouse, he started unbuttoning it, kissing his way the short distance to the top of her bra.

"It unhooks on the back," she told him.

He reached around, fumbled a bit before getting the bra unhooked.

His hands returned to her front, pushing the loose bra up and freeing her breasts.

"Now kiss them, then suck the nipples."

He followed her instruction, kissing his way down one breast to the firm nipple, then sucking it hard.

She used her hands to guide his mouth to her other nipple, and let him suck and lick it awhile.

She reached down to his crotch, and the bulge was even bigger than during the Twister game.

He reached down to her crotch, rubbed it a little.

"Kiss your way down to my jeans, then undo them and pull them down along with my panties."

He worked his way down her taut tummy, kissing feverishly in anticipation of what was about to be revealed.

He undid her belt, then unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans. He gave her room to lift her ass off the bed so he could pull down her jeans and panties in one urgent tug. She raised her legs so he could remove the garments altogether.

He continued his kissing from just below her navel, finally reaching the juicy prize between her legs.

"Kiss it, then lick it, then tongue it," she ordered. Horniness was taking over Emily's entire body.

He kissed the short hairs just above her pussy, then the pussy itself. The smell was new to him, but not unpleasant. Having gone as low as he could, he stuck out his tongue and licked her pussy from bottom to top.

She moaned with delight as Michael's tongue began to work its magic on her womanhood.

"Now stick your tongue in me," she commanded as she grabbed his head to guide it.

He obeyed, savoring her wetness as she started to moan softly.

"That's wonderful," she said. This was the first time she'd been eaten, and she was feeling things she hadn't felt during her first, fast, frantic fuck.

Since she'd not yet had a real orgasm, despite trying many times on her own, she didn't know what was about to happen. Her breathing became faster and faster, and she pulled his head tighter and tighter to her pulsing pussy.

The orgasm broke over her like a tidal wave of raw pleasure. Her cunt convulsed, squeezing a lot of juice into Michael's surprised mouth. He gulped as she squirted, swallowing some as the rest ran down his chin and onto the sheets.

She finally came back down from outer space, and released her grip on poor Michael's head.

"Wow!" she exclaimed. "That was one sweet orgasm. Thank you. I've never managed that before."

Still gasping for breath, Michael eventually managed a gargly "You're welcome. Or should I say you're welcum, with a c-u-m on the end?"

She reached for his crotch again, and found a stone-hard boner in his pants. "Do you need any more warm-up, or are you ready to stick that piece of man-meat into me?"

"I'll probably cum awful fast whatever you do to me," he admitted.

She unbuttoned his shirt, then undid his pants. He got up and undressed in record time, freeing his impressive manhood.

"Wow, that's bigger than my ex-boyfriend's by a long shot," she said. "Fatter, too. You'll have to take it slow since I've never had anything that big inside me."

She laid back down, and spread her legs. He climbed atop her, and let her guide his sausage into her snatch. He eased it into her, wary of hurting her with his size. She gasped a little, but relished each millimeter as it stretched her like never before.

"AAAH," she moaned. "Now fuck me like you mean it."

He pulled most of the way out, then drove back in faster. He kept fucking her harder and faster for a few minutes, then the excitement of his first fuck got the best of him and his throbbing cock erupted into a fountain of cum as he slid all the way into her quivering quim.

"I told you it'd probably be quick," he told her.

"It's ok," she reassured him. "That orgasm I had on your mouth was epic. Even those few minutes of fucking were wonderful. All that cum felt better than a douche, so warm and from such a huge nozzle."

"Now what do we do?" He asked.

"Now we kiss a bit more, then go get cleaned up." She looked at the clock. "It's almost lunchtime, so we should head back to the commons to wait for the others."

Jacob, Joshua and Hannah

Jacob, Joshua and Hannah got to Hannah's room and both guys asked "Now what do we do?"

"I've wondered what a double penetration by two cocks as once feels like, so that's my vote...if the two of you are up for it."

"Sounds like fun," they both replied.

"Who gets what hole?" Jacob asked.

"The bigger cock gets my cunt, the smaller gets my ass," Hannah replied. "It'll be a bit less painful that way."

"OK," Jacob agreed. Joshua nodded his assent.

"How do we get started?" Jacob asked.

"We roll a die. Low score loses a piece of clothing," Hannah replied, grabbing a cube out of her desk.

Hannah rolled a 6, Jacob a 5, Joshua a 3.

When Joshua had shed his shirt, they rolled again. This time Hannah got a 1, Jacob a 2, Joshua a 4.

Hannah shed her sweater, revealing a very lacy bra.

Hannah lost the next 2 rolls, so was down to her panties. Then the boys each lost a roll, leaving Joshua topless and Jacob in his T shirt.

Hannah lost the next roll, and her panties. That left her out of the roll-strip game. The boys gave up at that point and just stripped.

Hannah laid down on the middle of the bed. "Now, Jacob on my right, Joshua on my left and each take a tit to fondle and suckle," Hannah directed.

The boys obeyed, stealing sidelong glances at each other as they enjoyed their hostess' perky tits. She began to coo softly as her nipples hardened in response to the stimuli.

"Now, reach down and touch my pussy," Hannah ordered. She was already moist in anticipation of what was to cum. The boys quickly sorted out how to touch different parts of Hannah's pussy without being in each other's way. Once she was dripping wet, she gave her next command.

"Now we swap roles. You two lie on your backs so I can check out your equipment."

The boys assumed the position and Hannah perused their peckers. Then she wrapped a hand around each, and began stroking them. Their heads glistened with pre-cum, which made a nice lube. After a few minutes of stroking, she gave each one a quick suck. They certainly seemed ready enough to fuck. Jacob was noticeably larger than Joshua, no need to get out a ruler to decide.

"Jacob, slide over the middle of the bed," she ordered. He obeyed as fast as he could scoot over.

Hannah climbed on top of him, but more doggy style than cowgirl.

"Joshua, kneel behind me and stick your dick in my pussy for a few strokes."

He obeyed, taking time to find a clear space to kneel. He thrust his cock into her cunt, took 3 very slow strokes, savoring the feel of her wet womanhood.

"Now, Joshua, let me get my pussy around Jacob's cock, then you can shove yours up my ass."

She slid down onto Jacob's sizeable schlong, moaning as she filled her snatch with his stick.

Joshua aimed his cock at her asshole, touched the head to the hole, then slowly pushed into her rectum.

"AAAH!" she cried.

"Was that too fast?" Joshua asked.

"No, I just haven't had a real cock in my ass before, so didn't know what to expect. Keep fucking me, both of you."

The boys banged their lover slowly but steadily, hoping to keep it going as long as possible.

"That's it, boys, I'm CUMMMINNNNGGGG!" she screamed as she creamed all over Jacob's cock.

"Me, too," Jacob yelled as her convulsions pulled him over the edge.

"Me three," Joshua added as their writhing and convulsing started to wring the cum out of his cock despite the vise-like clasp of Hannah's sphincter.

They collapsed in a heap, panting from their pleasure.

Joshua got up first, and went to wash up. Jacob managed a few more thrusts with his dwindling dick, and bent down to suck Hannah's tits again.

Hannah and Joshua crowded into the bathroom to clean up. Hannah sat on the toilet to allow the cum to drip out of her cunt while Joshua washed her juices and his cum off his shrinking stick.

Emma, Madison and Matthew

Emma, Madison and Matthew had the opposite problem that Jacob, Joshua and Hannah had. Could Matthew's cock satisfy both of them in one round?

"I've never had 2 girls at once before," Matthew confessed. "I hope I can please you both."

"I'm sure you'll manage," Emma reassured him.

"How do we start?" Madison asked.

"How about we just get naked and in bed and see where our hormones take us?" Matthew asked.

They all stripped as fast as they could and got into bed, Matthew between the two girls. He kissed one, then the other, as he grabbed a tit in each hand.

The girls both moved up so that Matthew could suck their tits by just turning his head. He liked that a lot. Then the girls moved back down a little so they could get a grip on Matthew's enormous cock. It was over 2 hands long, easily 9 inches of man-meat.

"Feels like we got a live one, Emma," Madison whispered.

"Yeah, girl, but I thing we can handle it," Emma replied.

Matthew reached between each girl's legs to feel their cunts, already dripping in anticipation of the fucking to come. His pre-cum was starting to flow out of his cock.

"I have an idea," Emma announced. "I've been curious about being with another girl for awhile, so Madison and I could do a sixty-nine if she's interested, and whoever's on top gets Matthew's cock in her cunt."

"Sounds awesome," Matthew proclaimed.

"OK, I guess," Madison added tentatively. "I've not had thoughts of doing it with a girl, but I'll give it a shot. I really, really, really want that beautiful cock in my cunt, so I claim top."

Emma just laid down in the middle of the bed. Madison got on top of her, putting her cunt in Emma's face and her own face next to Emma's cunt.

Emma started licking Madison, savoring the other girl's juices and scents and doing to her what she wished her previous boyfriends had done to her.

Madison eventually took the plunge, kissing Emma's drippy snatch. She found she liked the taste and texture, so started licking and sucking. She was enjoying Emma's mouth on her cunt, so decided to try to return the favor. None of Madison's old boyfriends had ever gone down on her, so she did her best to mimic Emma's masterful ministrations.

Matthew watched the lesbian show for several minutes, trying to guess what Emma was doing with her mouth and tongue since he didn't have a very good view.

Madison finally came up for air, and told Matthew to start fucking her.

The horny boy knelt between Madison's legs, and lifted her hips a few inches so he could fuck her without banging his balls against Emma's face. The top girl was certainly wet enough to fuck, so even his large member slid easily into her.

Madison caught her breath as he filled her with the biggest thing she'd ever had inside her cunt. She moaned as he stretched her like never before. His third thrust bottomed out inside her, another first as her previous fucks had been too short to reach her cervix.

Once Matthew had established a rhythm, Emma started licking the bottom of his shaft as he pulled back from the full depth of Madison's cunt.

The combination of fucking and getting licked brought Matthew to a quicker climax than he wanted.

"I'm cumming," he announced as his first spurt jetted into Madison's fuck-hole.

"Yee-ha!" Madison yelled as she felt herself filled with more cum than she'd ever gotten before.

Matthew held his position fully buried in Madison's cunt as he kept pumping his load into her.

Madison's orgasm soon followed, as Matthew's spasming ejaculation pushed her vagina into overdrive.

Finally drained of juice, Matthew felt his cock beginning to shrink.

"Let me suck it," Emma pleaded.

Matthew pulled out of Madison, and his cock drooped right into Emma's mouth. She sucked it hard, trying to pull at least one more drop of cum out of it, and slurping down the combined girl and boy juices that covered his still mouthful piece of meat.

Finally feeling a need to get off his knees, Matthew stood up and looked at the two girls.

"I suddenly need to pee," Emma announced. Matthew helped Madison up, then Emma.

As Emma headed to the bathroom, Madison said, "That was in-fucking-credible. That's the biggest cock I've ever had, and the first to bottom out inside me. It's also the first time I've had an orgasm due to my partners. Emma's tongue was a wonderful start, but your cock was the cream on the pie."

"I don't think I've ever cum so hard," Matthew admitted. "Watching you two girls eat each other was almost enough to make me cum just from the sight, sounds, and smells. Then getting to fuck you and last almost long enough to make you cum before I shot my load was the most wonderful thing I've ever done."

Emma came back from the bathroom, and Matthew and Madison took their turn to clean up.

Christopher and Andrew

Christopher and Andrew got to Andrew's room and looked at each other quizzically.

"What do you want to do?" Christopher asked.

"I don't like the idea of doing anything in the least bit gay. Why don't we just watch some porn and jerk off?"

"Sounds good. Is the winner the one who cums first or second?"

"I'd say second, since that's what most girls like. If we've got measuring cups to catch our cum, there could be a separate prize for the bigger load."

"OK, then," Christopher said. "What kind of porn do we want?"

"How about being adventuresome and going for some bi-sexual porn with guys on guys as well as guys on girls?" Andrew asked.

geezzer57
geezzer57
15 Followers
12