Zodiac College Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sort of fits the theme of this circle jerk," Christopher agreed.

Andrew opened a browser on his laptop that he reserved for porn, so he could easily clear history after each session. He went to one of his favorite sites, found the links to bisexual porn, then started scrolling. They settled on one where the still shot was a daisy chain with one guy fucking the girl while getting fucked by the other guy.

"I've got some plastic bags for packing snacks. A little lube in each will let us catch our cum for the measuring," Andrew proposed.

"Might be a bit tricky getting a good measure, though," Christopher cautioned. "And what have you got for lube?"

"There's a jar of clarified butter in the top right desk drawer, for popping corn." He got out the jar and a spoon, put a small dollop in each bag.

They dropped their pants, and Andrew started the video. A few minutes was all they needed to get hard enough to wrap the bags around their wieners. They just held the bag for awhile, not wanting to cum during the preliminaries of the actors getting naked and in bed. The movie had the guys warming up the girl, sucking her tits and fingering her pussy. Then she started stroking their cocks before the sucking began.

Andrew and Christopher were struggling to stroke themselves as little as possible as the actors worked themselves toward ecstasy. The action on screen was getting hotter and hotter. The male actors did a double penetration on the girl, one in her mouth and the other in her cunt. The one in her cunt provided most of the motion, driving the girl's mouth down on the other guy's cock.

The male actor fucking the girl indicated that he wanted a piece of the other guy's ass, so they shifted positions. The guy who was getting sucked moved in behind the girl to fuck her cunt, and the other guy moved behind his buddy to take his ass. Once again, the hindmost stud drove the trio, setting up a steady fuck that was bound to erupt eventually.

The guy in the rear pulled out and started shooting wads of cum on his buddy's back. Then his buddy pulled out of the girl, jetting his load onto her back.

All that cum on screen prompted both Andrew and Christopher to jerk themselves hard and fast, and they came at the same time.

"Wow," Christopher said. "That was intense. Now, how do we measure our shots?"

Andrew pulled out two glasses. "We put the bags upside down in these and let the bags drain into the glasses."

"Sounds simple, if imprecise," Christopher replied.

Ethan and Joseph

Ethan and Joseph took a very different approach to their situation than the other pair of guys.

"I've always been a little bi-curious," Ethan confessed when they got to his room.

"Me too," replied Joseph. "I'm not sure how far I'm really willing to go, though. I'd probably be ok jerking you off, but not so sure about sucking you, let alone letting you fuck my ass."

"Let's just take it slow then, see how comfortable we are with each step and decide if we want to push our luck any further." Ethan carefully omitted his thoughts on how far he'd be willing to go. Gay and bi porn turned him on almost as much as hetero porn, but actually being with another guy was new ground for him.

"How do we start?" Joseph asked.

"Strip poker, if I can find a deck of cards," Ethan replied. It took him a few minutes, but he found the deck his roommate kept.

They sat on Ethan's bed, and he dealt the first hand. He won, so Joseph shed his shirt. Second hand also went to Ethan, so Joseph's t-shirt was discarded. Joseph won the next 3 hands, leaving Ethan in briefs and socks. Ethan won the next two hands, leaving Joseph's stiffing cock in plain sight. The eighth hand cost Ethan his briefs.

"Now we can keep playing and the winner picks what the loser does, or we can just get down to whatever strikes our fancy," Ethan told his naked playmate.

"How about we just start stroking each other, and see what happens?" Joseph replied.

Ethan reached out and touched Joseph's cock, which twitched at the first touch of a male playmate. Joseph grabbed Ethan's cock and started stroking it.

Soon they were stroking each other rapidly, lubricated by pre-cum. After a few minutes, Ethan bent down to kiss the head of Joseph's glistening cockhead.

The stimulation was like no other blowjob Joseph had ever gotten. He put his hand on the back of Ethan's head, pulling the other boy's mouth down onto his throbbing manhood. Ethan took it in stride, sucking harder as his mouth was filled with cock.

"Wow!" Joseph yelled. "That's better than any girl ever gave me."

Ethan mumbled his reply around Joseph's quaking cock. He couldn't believe how much he liked the taste and feel of another penis. He sucked harder and harder, licking the throbbing shaft in hopes that the pre-cum would give way to gobs of real cum.

His wish was soon granted, as Joseph screamed "I'm fucking cumming!" Ethan struggled to gulp down his friend's massive load.

When Joseph was spent, he released Ethan's head and said "That was fucking amazing. No girl has ever blown me like that, or swallowed my load."

"I'm glad you liked it," Ethan replied. "Now, how do you plan to get me off?"

"You tell me," Joseph replied.

"Well..." Ethan began. "What's the biggest thing you've ever had up your ass?"

"A rigid anal bead vibrator. The last bead was a bit smaller than your cock."

"Let me find some lube," Ethan replied, heading for the bathroom. He came back with a tube of hand lotion. "It's not the definitive sex lube, but should work."

"OK," Joseph replied, a little skeptical.

"Don't worry, I'll use plenty of lube and take it slow going in," Ethan reassured his friend.

Joseph got on all fours and tried to mentally prepare to get his ass fucked.

Ethan knelt behind his partner, and squeezed some lube into Joseph's butt crack. He spread it around Joseph's anus, teasing it with his finger. Then he squeezed more onto his stiff cock, stroking it to get full coverage.

"Ready?" Ethan asked.

"I hope so," came the hesitant reply.

Ethan lined his cock head up with Joseph's asshole, then touched the tip to his friend's sphincter.

"Here we go," Ethan said as he pushed slowly forward. "Just relax, and let me slide into your ass."

"OK," Joseph tried to relax his hole as Ethan tried to enter. It wasn't working, so Ethan backed off and stuck his middle finger in. "OOOH," Joseph moaned as his bung got fingered.

Ethan withdrew his now-fragrant finger and tried again with his cock. This time he was able to push in with only modest resistance. Joseph caught his breath as the fucking commenced. Ethan pressed in a bit further, then withdrew a little before going a little deeper. He made a few more slightly deeper penetrations until he was balls deep in his friend's ass. The next withdrawal felt a bit dry, so he added more lube to his stiff shaft. That helped, and he started a slow thrust and withdraw rhythm, adding more lube every few thrusts as the friction increased. After several thrusts, he reached under Joseph to grab his cock, and started jerking it as he slowly fucked his buddy.

"I'm gonna fucking cum!" Joseph yelled, unloading his seed on the towel they'd thought to place to catch the sticky streams. His convulsions triggered Ethan, who screamed "ME TOO!" as he unloaded his balls into Joseph's clenching ass.

They collapsed onto the bed, both spent of sperm and stamina.

"That was in-fucking-credible," Joseph moaned.

"Yes it was," Ethan agreed.

They laid there awhile catching their breath, then Ethan extracted his dwindling dick before heading to the bathroom to wash up. Joseph

12