Zoe

Story Info
Meeting of two lost souls.
5.9k words
4.28
8.7k
9
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking back over the past two years I wonder when I first understood what it meant to be Bi-Sexual. Back then I was twenty-one and as straight as a carpenter's rule or at least that was how I saw myself. My parents were Chinese and although I was born in Sichuan, I was barely one when we made the move to Sydney, so I grew up looking Chinese but talking the Aussie lingo.

I am just over five feet three with perky C cup breasts long black silky hair and a heart-shaped face with a dimple on my left cheek. At school I did okay, but I was not what you would call a true scholar. Interested in art I attended art school studying graphic design which I passed but not without difficulty. My problem was simply that I was in love with my orgasm. Having lost my virginity at the age of eighteen a weekend barely went by without me sleeping with someone. At first, it was with school acquaintances but one Friday evening I met this twenty-five-year-old man the result is the best sex I had ever experienced.

The weekend that changed my life commenced as always when I stepped into my favorite nightclub and after a few relaxing drinks with friends began to dance. Now I'm a good dancer and use my skills to attract people to dance with me. On this particular evening, it was a woman who began to dance in front of me. She was a few years older than me and as she danced, I realized that she was not only incredibly fit but also one of the sexiest women I have ever seen.

We danced until the band took a break when she took my hand and approaching the bar ordered two whiskeys on the rocks and finding a vacant table, gave me a brief introduction telling me that she was Sam Samuelson and that she owned an exclusive boutique in the city. As she spoke, she twirled her glass in her hand while the other held mine her thumb softly massaging my wrist. At first, I was hesitant after all I had never been in a situation like this before. Usually, after the band takes a break, I find myself with some dish of a man who is doing his best to seduce me and now here I am being seduced by an incredibly sexy woman who is obviously very well-heeled.

I sat before her feeling her subtle fingers massage my wrist trying to get the courage to speak until she broke the ice by asking my name. At first, I stuttered which is something I have never done before until finding my voice I told her that I was Zoe Wong.

"Now that's a great start for a girl with a very beautiful name. So sweetie what do you do during the weekdays."

"Sorry, I'm an unemployed graphic artist. Although I completed art school last year, I have had a terrible time finding work."

"Well Zoe I think this evening is your lucky break why don't we grab another drink and after getting to know each other better we return to the dance floor."

I looked across at Sam as she ordered our drinks wondering what she meant by my lucky break. It was obvious that she had money and seeing she owned a women's boutique in the center of town she probably had contacts. The only thing that concerned me was that she was obviously using her charms to seduce me.

On returning she sat next to me where we began to talk about art which she obviously had a very good knowledge of. She told me about galleries in the town where friends of hers display their work and about one friend who combines her art with her career in design for a large marketing agency.

Sam knew that she had gotten my attention so finishing our drinks she led me onto the dance floor where we at first danced before each other. I soon understood that Sam was a very smooth worker as she used her sexy body to draw me in deeper. She had known from the very beginning that I was drawn in by her beauty and used it like a sculptor uses their chisel.

Later in the evening, the music slowed and so Sam drew me into her arms. As I was some three inches smaller than Sam, I found my head resting against her breast as we moved easily together until as the final number of the set ended, she walked me back to our table while her hand stroked across my lower back. Ordering another two whiskeys she sat close to me her fingers stroking my arm.

"Zoe, I want us to take lunch tomorrow where I am going to introduce you to my very old friend Tamika who is looking for an intern in graphic design. After we have finished lunch, I will then take you to my little boutique where I will dress you in clothes more suitable for working in one of the country's biggest marketing agencies."

"Oh my God, what do I say ... Oh fuck Sam thank you."

"Zoe you have a style which is something that I like. When I noticed you dancing, I knew that I had to get to know you. For now, forget tomorrow although we don't want to hang here much longer after all you need to be fresh for tomorrow. Lunch will only take forty minutes because Tamika needs to return for a meeting and then you and I will discuss the future."

Offering me a lift home Sam opened the door of her red Audi Coupe and during the drive, I found myself almost overwhelmed with emotion. I knew Sam was making a play for me and although I had never even imagined a same-sex relationship, I felt somewhat relaxed. Other than my giving directions we drove in silence until pulling up outside the little flat my father had bought when I commenced art school Sam swiveled in her seat.

"How about I have a car here at eleven tomorrow that means we can sit with a light drink before lunch."

"Oh, Sam how can I thank you."

Saying this I hugged her and expecting her to kiss me was surprised when returning the hug she reminded me about eleven in the morning.

It was a restless night of tossing and turning thinking about all that had happened in the past eighteen hours. I couldn't believe that this time tomorrow I will be employed with the country's most prestigious marketing company. And then it hit me ... Sam. It was due to Sam taking a liking for me that all this was happening, but she was obviously a lesbian what happens if I reject her. Although I told myself to cross my bridges when I arrive at them my night was destroyed.

Due to my chaotic night, my morning started much the same when I went for a wake me up shower only to find we had a power outage and the hot water heater wouldn't turn on. Stamping naked back to my room I tore my favorite pair of silk knickers in my haste to put them on. This was when I sat on my bed crying wishing that I had never gone clubbing.

Having sat on my bed for way too long I then had a mad rush selecting the right clothes for my important luncheon which should have been easy because I only have two outfits suitable for this kind of occasion, but the problem is how to match them with tops. It was almost ten-forty five when I stepped onto the footpath outside my flat and looking up the street noticed Sam's car sitting at the lights. I was impressed when she leaned across to open the car door and sliding onto the plush leather seat, I accepted her an almost shy hug.

As we sat in the high-class restaurant Sam explained that Tamika was a very busy woman and that once she arrives, we will not have much time before she has to return to the office. She was telling me how she and Tamika were old friends, but we were interrupted when a tall woman of African appearance arrived at our table. For a few minutes, it was a noisy greeting as Tamika and Sam hugged and kissed but then Sam stood back to introduce me.

"Darling this is the young woman I phoned you about please meet Zoe Wong who is a graduate in Graphic Design and desperate for gainful employment."

Tamika took my hand and shaking it introduced herself telling me that she was excited to meet me. Having done the introductions Sam ordered for us while Tamika explained that she required an intern who if successful would be taken on full time once the internship was completed. She sat looking at me for several minutes until asking if such work was of interest to me and when I said yes, she simply told me that I was hired.

For the next thirty-odd minutes Sam and Tamika caught up on everything they had been doing and so I sat with my mind a whirl until Tamika stood to leave and turning towards me told me that I would start the following Monday.

"Well, I think we should think about celebrating your successful application."

"Or maybe I should be thanking you for introducing me to Tamika."

Ignoring me Sam suggested we finish our lunch before returning to her boutique where she had a few outfits laid out for me. I thought about saying that I couldn't afford expensive clothes but thinking better of it remained silent.

It was only a short walk from the restaurant to Sam's shop and as we walked Sam kept talking about ideas on how we should celebrate my new job. Arriving at the boutique I was stunned into silence as I took in the opulence of the business. It was a big shop where it had been joined by the shops on both sides. Looking around I noticed women who were wearing scarves way above what I could afford assisting customers.

Zoe if you want to be a success at work you need to dress for the job. Out in the back room, I have a selection of dresses and other items close to your size. So let's go out and begin to try them on anything that needs adjusting can be done here in ten minutes.

After a long time trying on clothes with Sam helping with fitting and suggested alterations, we finally arrived at the last two selections which to my surprise were bikinis. Looking up at her I was told that once the first one was tried on; we would take a rest to discuss an idea she had. Although I had tried on all the other clothes in front of Sam, I always wore my knickers but this time I had no alternative but to shed them as well. I may have felt embarrassed as Sam stood in front of me ogling my pussy, but I had to admit the bikini was perfect fitting me as though it had been made for me although it didn't stop Sam adjusting the bottoms her hand pressed against my mound.

"Okay Zoe you look adorable so let's take a break and discuss how we are going to celebrate your new job as well as your twenty-first next Friday."

"I own a holiday home on a small alpine lake about 14 hour's drive from here. It's secluded and very beautiful so tomorrow morning I will meet you at five-thirty in the morning and we will drive up there. You have your license so we can share the driving which will make the drive a lot easier for us both. All you need to bring is the bikini you are wearing I already have everything else packed."

Knowing Sam's agenda I wanted to refuse but looking into her dark hypnotic eyes I knew it was useless. As we talked on, I felt her hand sliding along my lower thigh causing goosebumps and a tingling sensation in my pussy. As it was getting late Sam picked up the clothes I had been wearing and placing them in a bag saying she would give them to a charity. As she was doing this, I quickly changed into what appeared to be an incredibly expensive pair of red shorts with a stylish pair of braces going over my blouse and fastening at the back. Although I wanted to argue I couldn't help but love the new casual outfit.

Arriving home I quickly drew a bath where I lay back thinking of my day and how my life seemed to be changing. I was aware of what Sam's intentions were but neither had the power nor interest in trying to stop it which may sound odd but considering all the men I had slept with and the dozens of times I had been left in tears I felt it was time to try it Sam's way.

It was an easy drive where we both took turns at the wheel and only taking a forty-minute break to refill the car's tank and take lunch ourselves. It was seven forty-five on an overcast evening when we drew into the garage of Sam's little holiday home. It was a small weatherboard cottage with a broad veranda going right round it and Sam at first wanting to show me the view took me round to the back where we looked over the most perfect little lake lit up with the last rays of the setting sun.

From the cottage, it was quite a steep walk down a number of steps cut into the hillside and as we stood watching the last of the sunset across the water Sam took my hand in hers.

"Isn't it just perfect I bought it eighteen months ago and you are the first person I have brought up here. The cottage is on a hobby farm of one hundred and fifty acres with a number of great walking trails. Anyway, enough of that, for now, let's get unpacked and prepare a simple evening meal."

Inside the cottage had a small lounge room with an open fireplace and surprisingly a nice well-equipped kitchen with a small table with two chairs. Off the lounge room, there was a short corridor with a door leading to the bathroom while a comfortable bedroom with a Queen bed was at the end.

Our meal was simple where we heated a pie that Sam had packed with all our other food supplies and sitting at a table on the veranda where we shared a bottle of imported French Burgundy. Although I was tense, I found the meal and setting incredibly relaxing aided of course by the wine. After our meal, Sam took me through to the lounge room where we finished our wine and she explained more about our stay.

"Zoe let's take an early night after all it has been a long day. Tomorrow morning we will go down to the lake and swim before breakfast after which we need to talk about the rest of the week. Friday happens to be your twenty-first birthday so we must plan the celebrations for your special day."

Sam kindly suggested I took the first shower while she put our night things out. The bathroom was small with a very comfortable shower which I was sure Sam had modernized. Until I felt the warm water, I didn't realize just how tired I was. Entering the bedroom I found Sam waiting for me in a short bathrobe and after handing me a new pair of cotton shorts with a matching top retired to the bathroom. It was a hot night and having dressed in my nightclothes I lay on top of the bed waiting nervously for Sam to return.

"Zoe it's so hot let's open the doors onto the veranda the screen doors are very secure so we have nothing to worry about and I assure you that our sleep will be far more relaxed in the summer the bedroom seems an incredibly warm room."

Sensing my nerves Sam quietly explained that I had nothing to worry about and wishing me a relaxed night turned the lights out. With the doors open it was lovely to listen to the hum of the cicadas and night birds and I found that I got almost as good a night's rest as I would have in my little flat. Waking at my usual early hour I quickly dressed in my bathrobe and shuffled through to the kitchen. About forty minutes later I looked up to see Sam enter the kitchen wearing the briefest of brief bikinis and helping herself to coffee sat opposite me.

"In the warm months, I usually start the day with a prebreakfast swim so go and slip on your delicious new yellow bikini and join me back here."

It really was the most perfect of the morning as we traipsed our way down the thirty wooden steps to a beach where a small jetty with a type of plastic decking had been built. Seeing me look at it Sam explained that the jetty was her first modification after purchasing the property. Walking out to the end she dived into the water swimming strongly into deeper water where she paddled beckoning me to join her. Although I'm not a strong swimmer I jumped in and swam sidestroke out to Sam who surprised me by standing in water not much deeper than her waist.

Arriving back at the jetty Sam suggested we remove our bikini's so as to take the early morning sun while lying on its soft decking. At first, I was embarrassed, but when I looked towards Sam as she quickly dropped her bikini on the bright green decking beckoning me to join her explaining that we were totally private.

"Let's have a mixed day of walks and quiet relaxation at home it's obviously going to be a day of clear skies with a bright warm sun which is lucky for November because it can easily be wet or very windy."

Good to her word we changed into jeans and polos after breakfast and taking my camera I joined Sam on the front veranda. She was right about the weather and we walked quickly along a wide bush trail slowly climbing until reaching a table and bench seat on the top of a small rise we took a seat. It was the perfect early summer day with white puffy clouds interspersed with the sudden glare of the sun. The hill which was quite high afforded a spectacular view of dull green eucalypts and yellow bursts of the very beautiful Cootamundra Wattle while we listened to the cracking call of the whip birds hidden away in their secluded homes.

Feeling Sam take my hand in hers, I wasn't surprised when she softly kissed my knuckles and not letting go sat looking into my eyes. It was just a moment, but I was very much aware that it was something that would only become more familiar as the day wore on. Returning her longing gaze I found myself thinking about Sam and what she wanted knowing that although I still felt uneasy her advance was no longer repulsive.

I don't know how long we sat there but feeling the effects of the hot sun on our bare shoulders we returned to the shade of the forest returning via a narrower track that took us along a small creek. It was a lovely walk listening to the constant chuckle of water over the creek's colorful gravel bottom. Stopping for a moment where we could hear tumbling water over a shallow waterfall, I explained to Sam how moving water has always relaxed me. Hearing this Sam quickly took my hand in hers and we walked slowly hand in hand back to our friendly cottage.

Dinner that evening wasn't quite as casual as the previous night and Sam demonstrated what an accomplished cook she was. Due to the weather becoming quite humid we adjourned to the small loung

room with its wide stone open fireplace and timber floor with expensive Persian rugs. When Sam sat next to me on the white leather couch, I understood that the time for my decision was upon me.

Turning towards me and taking my hand in hers she began to speak.

"Zoe, I didn't go to the nightclub to pick up a woman for the night, in fact, to be perfectly honest I only went there to meet a business colleague who failed to show up. It was then that I noticed you with your two friends approach the bar: I was smitten. Please before you reply allow me to tell you a little more about myself."

At this point, she paused to kiss the knuckles on both my hands after which she held me closer as she began to tell me her story.

"It was in my final year just after I turned eighteen a girl from Hong Kong called Summer Wong asked me if I would help celebrate her eighteenth birthday. Apparently, her parents would be away at an overnight business meeting and they had told her that she could invite one of her school girlfriends to stay the night to celebrate her birthday. When she asked me, I was dumbstruck, but she told me that she had always found me interesting. Anyway, that Friday evening after school I walked back to her house my thoughts in turmoil."

"Summer was tiny standing at just four feet eleven with small breasts to match and an oval face with long black hair that tumbled across her shoulder framing her dark eyes and red lips. Actually, her mouth and lips highlighted her beauty and during the past week, I had found myself captivated by them. After we had finished our takeout pizza, Summer asked me if I had ever tried alcohol producing a bottle of her father's Scotch Whisky and two glasses. Not waiting for an answer and with a glint in the eye, she poured two glasses handing one to me. Sipping our drink, we both started to cough so we decided to add a little water to soften the flavor. As neither of us had ever tried whiskey before just one glass had us feeling giggly.'

"Then Summer asked if I had ever been kissed before. She sat looking at me for a while before suggesting we should practice kissing and without waiting for an answer leaned across kissing my lips. It was nice, and I smiled before sliding closer to kiss Summer."

12