Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She asked if I had liked it and smiling, blushing I agreed that it was nice. It was then that Summer laughed telling me that she had recognized my interest in girls and that was why she had asked me to be her birthday guest."

"Going up to her large bedroom we laughed a lot carrying on like kids knowing they were about to be naughty. Sitting on her double bed we kissed for a while talking about how we felt. Laughing once more Summer suggested we lie down and try kissing in that position. This time as we kissed, we could feel our breasts pressing against each other and after a good forty minutes kissing like this we decided to remove our blouse and bras. I remember the first time I looked upon her small perky breasts where her nipples puffed out with excitement. When we were finally naked Summer suggested we both masturbate in front of each other. It may sound silly, but we really enjoyed it and spent a long time talking about the different sensations we felt. Having cum we decided to get some sleep but after a few hours, I sensed Summer moving between my legs. Knowing what she wanted I tried to remain still but as her fingers and tongue really got going, I moaned allowing my legs to open wider for her. Being the first time, I had experienced love with another woman it didn't take long for me to cum. It was amazing feeling my muscles began to clench as my orgasm broke slowly gaining in force until with a cry, I came hard. Once again we talked about what had happened until Summer asked me to do her."

"Well, that was the very slow beginning of what eventually led to our living together for almost three years while at university. Summer was mostly the dominant partner something that really didn't worry me because she had become such an exciting lover."

"Then just after graduating, I arrived home from work to find that she had packed most of her things leaving me without a word. I phoned her and sent texts, but she never picked up. Then two weeks later I phoned only to be told that the number had been cut off."

"So you see this is why I have taken my time and been almost frightened of another lover. Of course, I went out on blind dates and one night stands, but nothing was the same after losing Summer. Until I saw you enter the club."

I was amazed at Sam's very honest and forthright explanation about her history with Summer.

"Is it because Summer happened to be Chinese that you happen to be attracted to me?"

"Yes, you see although I dated many girls, I found that I really wasn't interested in them, so I went to an old family friend who just happens to be lesbian. She listened to my story and surprised me by suggesting I should seek only Asian women and that I shouldn't only frequent gay and lesbian clubs hence the reason for my being there that particular evening. I have dated four Asian women even sleeping with two of them, but they were nothing like Summer."

Sam had told me so much and I was very impressed by how she had opened up about her past with Summer as well as admitting that she had gone out on some one-night stands. I accepted that she had told me about her love but was impressed that once again she had not pressured me.

"Thank you for being so honest I know you are interested in me and to be honest I find you incredibly sexy, but I believe I am strictly heterosexual. I can see you are interested when I say 'believe.' Ever since turning eighteen a weekend has rarely gone by when I haven't slept with a man I picked up while clubbing only tonight I found myself dancing with you."

"Why didn't you just walk off the dance floor."

"This is where it becomes complicated because I was attracted to your beauty you are so incredibly sexy. I have neither been attracted to another woman nor thought about same-sex relationships."

"Would you like me to kiss you?"

"I ... I ... I think so."

The room was silent except for the sounds of the night filtering through the fly screens as I sat there trying to fathom out the sounds when Sam launched herself almost knocking me on my back. As we kissed with tongues and all I felt myself respond opening my mouth accepting her invading tongue. With our tongues playing and dancing between us I felt Sam wrap her arms around drawing me closer as her lips played against mine once more.

"Stop please Sam stop."

Relaxing her hold Sam looked into my eyes.

"Stop? You really don't want me to stop do you little one."

Hearing this I knew she was right.

"Be honest with yourself Zoe you have always wanted this, but the only trouble is that you were too frightened to take the step. Well, I've taken it for you."

Stumbling as we made our way to the bedroom items of clothing falling in our wake, I moaned begging her to go slowly. Not knowing whether to laugh or cry Sam sat on the side of the bed pulling me to her.

"Sweetie take my bra off."

With fumbling fingers, I released Sam's bra gasping as her firm breasts tumbled into view with small silver nipple rings dangling. Feeling confused I felt the urge to suck them and reaching out brushed my fingers across the small rings causing Sam to moan in appreciation.

"You like my pierced titties don't you. It hurt like hell when I had them done, but I've never regretted it. Maybe one day we will have yours done."

Saying that Sam tilted my head and kissed me with a long wild kiss nothing like the earlier one where it was passionate and drawn out. I knew Sam meant it to be the killing blow and sensing me relax I heard her breathe a sigh of victory.

Unzipping her jeans Sam was aware of me doing likewise smiling as she noticed me dragging my thong down my legs as she quickly completed disrobing herself. When I stood back up, I saw Sam's smile as she noticed my clean shaved pussy come into view.

"Interesting you keep yourself clean shaved and yet don't like men eating you."

"It's not that I don't like them eating me rather it's because they are so fucking useless that I feel embarrassed that I'm naked."

"Then why do it."

"I feel cleaner and anyway it's nicer sleeping with a shaved pussy."

"You fascinate me. Come here."

Dropping back on the bed she quickly took me in a long searing kiss while pushing me onto my back her hands exploring my body while I tried to play with the nipple rings swaying before me. Sam's tongue was incredibly busy exploring every crevice of my mouth which was something I wasn't used to. After all the men in my life I had gotten into the habit of short moments of kissing because they were so eager to get down to where the action was.

Breaking away momentarily I was aware of Sam sliding down to my breasts where she began to kiss and suck them as I moaned feeling her lips and tongue swirl around my distended nipples. I have always loved my breasts to be licked and fondled but again the stupid impatient men in my life have been in too much of a hurry. Arching my back I cried out as Sam pinched each nipple in turn as the tip of her tongue continued to flick across them. Sensing her move again I caught my breath as she slowly licked across my stomach causing electric charges to shoot through me and seeing my excitement, she breathed into my ear telling me that she was going to devour my cunt.

I don't know where I found the energy but taking her head, I half dragged her onto my wet pulsing pussy begging her to do it. Although her kisses had been wild the first time I felt her tongue slide across my clit, as she continued I felt as though my entire being had exploded in fire; throwing my head back onto the bed I cried out as she dragged her tongue across my clit again and again and I was in another world as sensation after beautiful sensation engulfed me. Gripping her hair I brought her closer as she gasped out how fucking wet, I was. With her beautiful tongue flashing wildly across my clit I began to feel myself building reaching a high before dropping back but then feeling myself shudder as I began to strain crying out.

"Oh fucking God I'm cumming."

Slowly through the fog, I was aware of Sam speaking.

"You liked that, didn't you. Did you enjoy what my tongue did?"

Not waiting for my reply she lowered her tongue to my still pulsing pussy beginning again to draw her magic organ across my so sensitive clit. It was both beautiful and wild as again I felt my body respond to her ministrations. I was in love with Sam's tongue as it caused shock after amazing shock to shoot through me until arching my back I cried out as an even deeper orgasm began to erupt.

The following morning I awoke to find myself the only occupant of the still damp bed and fighting to focus my eyes I groaned in frustration as I couldn't focus on my watch. Struggling out of bed I walked naked through to the kitchen finding Sam in her bikini drinking coffee.

"Good morning little one I was wondering when you would surface it's too lovely a morning to lay in bed."

"For fuck's sake shut up and give me a coffee and please what's the time I can't focus my eyes yet."

"It happens to be eleven, so you enjoyed last night."

"Will it always be like this?"

Smiling her goofy smile Sam took me up in her arms and carrying me into the lounge room her lips sucking my tongue I let her lower me to the soft Persian rug her fingers flicking across my clit until they were flicking across my hole. I cried out when I felt them enter me sighing when I felt the amazing heat return. Her fingers beginning to twist inside my throbbing wet cunt as she pumped them in and out until again, I felt that wonderful tight sensation as my pussy throbbed in climax. This time I lay my eyes so misted with passion that I didn't know where I was until Sam picked me up carrying me back to bed. The next thing I knew was opening my eyes sensing the dim light and struggling up went through to the small bathroom where I showered before walking through to the kitchen smelling the wonderful aroma of a casserole as it was taken from the oven.

"Fuck I could eat a whale."

"Welcome back to the world of the living my little one. Come take this glass of burgundy and help yourself to food."

Sam appeared nervous or upset as we sat on the couch.

"Zoe, we have so much to talk about but first I must tell you that today I received an email from work telling me of a serious accident that has left one employee injured in hospital and a lot of damage to the Autumn catalog. Darling, I'm sorry but we must return tomorrow morning. But darling tell me your feelings after last night and this morning."

"Oh, Sam it was something I have never imagined on most occasions with my male partners I have ended up feeling frustrated and forgotten meaning that I have to use one of my toys to achieve climax. I had begged you to take me carefully, so you made love making sure that I got the most out of it. Sam, I am disappointed that we will not make love tonight but hope that someday very soon I can have the opportunity to make love to you."

"Are you saying I can live and hope?"

"More than that. Look the lease on my flat expires next month so I am asking if I can move in with you then although I hope our relationship has already started."

12