Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you, you're not that old. So how long before you can shoot another load like that?"

"I'm not sure really, maybe half an hour? Maybe more."

"Awe, I don't have time for that then," she sat back now on her haunches watching my slightly firm but certainly not hard dick.

"Look, Zoe," I began.

"Shush, that was the best Biology lesson ever, Mr. D."

"Well, I don't think we should have let it go that far."

"Maybe we should have let it go further," she winked.

"Wh what do you mean?"

"I'd love to see you shoot again, you caught me a bit by surprise, so I wasn't really ready for you. I feel I missed out on actually seeing it happen. I can't wait until next time now that I know what to look out for."

"I don't think we should have a next time, Zoe, and yes I should have warned you sooner, but things just overtook me."

"It's ok, Mr. D. but I definitely need a next time. Anyway, thanks for the lessons, I better be going as I have classes this afternoon."

"Oh, yes of course, um, you won't tell anyone about this will you?"

"Oh no, Mr. D. don't worry, I won't tell anyone, I promise. Same time next week?"

"Next week?"

"Yes, you need to finish up on the Accountancy lesson, and I need some Biology revision," she winked again. Before I could comment further, she'd packed her things up and was heading for the front door. I ran to follow her realising in the process that I was still naked from the waist down, my soft cock flopping along as I caught up with her at the front door. Then I had to try and hide behind the half-opened door to avoid any passing neighbours. Zoe turned and smiled as she saw me half naked a step behind her desperately trying to cover myself up.

"I like that view, Mr. D. See you next week," she said as she reached forward, kissed me on the cheek and then turned to leave. She was out of the door and heading down the garden path before I could tell her she still had streaks of my cum in her hair.

~~~

To say I was unprepared the following week is an understatement. I had convinced myself that after last week's encounter it was doubtful that Zoe would be back at all for private lessons. How wrong I was. In fact, I was so convinced she wouldn't turn up that unlike last week when I'd got myself ready by changing into a shirt and jeans, today I was still in my sports kit after walking Bob and had my head deep in a work-related project.

At her usual time there was a knock at the front door. To be honest it took me by surprise and I tentatively opened the front door to find not just Zoe but two other girls on my doorstep.

"Zoe!"

"Hi Mr.D, this is Helen and Lisa, can we come in?" Of course, I should have said no, closed the door, gone back to work, but I didn't. I mean who would turn away three 18-year-old girls from their front doorstep? Far from it, worried what the neighbours might see and say I quickly ushered the trio in.

The four of us walked down the hallway to the kitchen, Zoe almost leading the way. Zoe's friends followed her with me bringing up the rear. If I'd got it right Helen was in front, her long, straight dark hair fell to the middle of the back of her white blouse, slightly curvy and her hips swayed in the short, dark skirt that appeared to be a general trend. Indeed, the other girl, Zoe had introduced as Lisa also wore a short skirt, her pale legs were skinnier than the other two and I forced myself not to dwell on her narrow hips and pencil thin waist. She had a shock of red hair cut into a pixie trim that made her by far the cutest looking of the three, at least facially. I tried to regain an element of control.

"So, Zoe, what's going on? It's nice to meet your friends I'm sure but I'm not really set up to provide Accounting tutoring on a formal basis.

"That's alright Mr. D, Helen and Lisa don't do Economics, they're in my Biology class." My heart stopped, I'm sure and I must have turned white as I heard the words.

"Now, Zoe, I mean," words stumbled out, but they made little sense.

"Anyway, when I told them about the Biology practical lesson we had last week they didn't believe me."

"Zoe, I thought we agreed you wouldn't tell anyone."

"So, it's true then, Zoe gave you a blowjob?" The taller of the two girls spoke, Helen, if I'd paid attention at the front door.

"Don't stress Mr. D," Zoe tried to reassure me. "I only told these two, they're my BFFs they won't tell anyone. See," she turned to Helen, "I told you it was true."

"Wait," it was Lisa's turn to speak, her emerald eyes sparkled dangerously as she took in the information. "You really sucked him off here in his kitchen and made him cum over you. You tasted it and you really did have some of it left sticking in your hair all through class afterwards?"

"Yep, it was amazing." Zoe sat down on one of my breakfast bar stools and smiled, rolling her eyes to the ceiling. "See, I don't lie about these things, Mr. D. please tell them it's true."

I think the look on my face told the two friends the truth but to confirm it I simply nodded.

"So what?" Helen looked the most cynical. "You expect me to believe he what, he just dropped his pants here in the kitchen while you jumped up and grabbed his cock?"

"No, it wasn't like that. I undressed him myself, and then asked to touch his penis, well after that it just progressed as he got a stiffy and next thing, I'm kissing it until finally it starts spurting everywhere."

I hung my head in shame at this point.

"Seriously," Lisa asked not quite believing the story. "You expect us to believe that he just let you pull his pants down and grab his willy?"

"Yep, I mean he had jeans on last week rather than those running tights he's wearing today, but yep, I just undressed him whilst he stood there."

"I like the tights," mused Helen who walked around behind me and ran her hand over my arse. "They are so um, tight," she laughed.

Lisa moved in front of me at that point and pressed her hand against my crotch.

"Very tight yes," she smiled, "they leave just a little to the imagination," she squeezed my cock and winked at me.

"Wait, wait," I implored. "Look, girls, ladies, we have to stop this, I mean other than Zoe I don't even know how old you are."

"Oh, don't worry, Mr. D," Zoe piped up. "They are both eighteen like me. Girls' show Mr. D. your licences."

Hands reached for purses and I was quickly shown two driving licences that confirmed that the two friends were both 18 years old. At least in the process their hands had been removed from my bum and groin. I watched Lisa put her licence away and missed Helen sidling back behind me until I again felt her hands on my bum cheeks. They squeezed my glutes which flexed automatically to an appreciative murmur by Helen, who's fingers then proceeded up my ass cheeks until the reached the waist band of the running tights and then quickly hooked inside. Just as I felt Helen's hands descend inside the tights and her cool palms clutch my bare ass, Lisa squatted in front of me and once again placed her own dainty hands against my now thickening cock.

"Relax, Mr. D," giggled Zoe from behind her. "The girls just want to see a real, live penis."

"Yes," came Helen's voice from behind me, almost in my ear, "we just want to see a real man's cock." She pulled her hands towards her stretching my tights out so she could peer down at my bare ass.

"There's three of us," Lisa reminded me as she too took hold of my waistband. "You can't get away from us."

"Yup Mr. D, might as well just enjoy three, young girls discovering your big, fat cock," Zoe was enjoying this too much, she emphasised the word young. I didn't hear a signal but together Helen and Lisa tugged down on my waistband and had my running tights at my knees in a second. My cock was released and sprang upright, not fully erect but at least at half-mast. I saw Lisa's eyes widen in front of me, her pixie-like face only inches away from my groin.

"Wow!" she exclaimed.

"Mmm, I knew you were going commando Mr. D." laughed Zoe still sat at the breakfast bar and enjoying the scene her friends were creating.

"Let me see," Helen squealed behind me, poked her head around my knees and looked up at my stiffening member.

The two friends gave me a push and a pull and I sat on the floor with a bump. My running tights bunched around my knees were quickly pulled off and the pair of them sat either side of me staring at my naked groin.

"Go on, you can touch it," Zoe encouraged them. Two hands shot out gingerly and then becoming braver grasped my shaft. That was enough to complete my reaction and erection stood proud in their tiny fists.

"Kiss it girls," commanded Zoe.

"Ew no way," Helen recoiled slightly but still held my cock firm in her hand. Lisa however was more adventurous and leaned her face in until I felt her warm breath on my skin. I watched her red hair close in on her target and her little tongue poke out from between her plump lips in anticipation. I almost came immediately when I felt her lips come into contact with my throbbing erection. She kissed and licked up and down whilst Helen's hand kept my organ against her mouth. Lisa let go using her hands to steady herself as she leaned against me. This felt even more intense than last week I thought and knew I was going to blow another load into a warm, young, inexperienced mouth. To be fair Lisa didn't seem too inexperienced and between the pair of them I was soon starting to thrust upwards to get myself deeper into Lisa's face. Helen still had hold of my cock and was rubbing up and down the shaft whilst keeping it in place for Lisa.

"Ooh I can feel it throbbing," she announced and feeling braver grabbed my balls with her free hand.

That was enough, the combination of her hand movements and Lisa's tonguing coupled with her now grasping my balls sent me over the top and before I could call out and warn Lisa my cock erupted. She seemed to have been waiting for it though and immediately clamped her lips around my leaking head as I emptied myself inside her. My hips were thrusting uncontrollably now as my body sought to squeeze every last drop out whilst Lisa continued to suck as though wanting to draw out the same. Eventually, I fell back exhausted.

"Unfair," wailed Zoe, "I wanted to see him spurt it all over you. I hope you didn't swallow it all." Lisa sat up and opened her mouth wide, my creamy cum covered her tongue and began to dribble out of the corners of her lips. Zoe jumped down from her stool and to my amazement started kissing Lisa trying to catch the dribbles of cum as they ran down her lips and chin. Helen just watched the scene unfold.

"Eurgh, how can you even do that?"

"Easy," slurped Zoe between licks of Lisa's face. "It tastes yummy you should try it."

"No way, but I'm glad to have watched it happen."

Zoe finished with Lisa's face and looked down at my softened dick curled in my pubic hair. She bent down like a flash and soon had my whole penis in her mouth as she made sure there wasn't a drop of cum left.

"God," exclaimed Lisa, "you really like that stuff don't you."

"Hmmm mm," confirmed Zoe still sucking on my flaccid member.

Zoe finished cleaning me up and I was further rewarded by the sight of three pairs of female legs standing over me as I lay on the kitchen floor recovering. I was treated to the amazing view as my eyes wandered up their legs and under their short skirts. None of them were commando and whilst their underwear wasn't quite Victoria Secrets it was still attractive. Especially Zoe's whose pale pink thong gave me a great view of her firm arse and hinted that she had a lack of pubic hair, or that it was so pale blond it matched her head and was all but invisible. I couldn't quite be sure.

"Thank you for the lesson, Mr. D." beamed Zoe as I stared up at her from the floor.

"Don't worry we can let ourselves out." The brazen trio walked out of the room leaving me wondering what had just happened and worst, what might come next.

"See you next week Mr. D." Zoe shouted from the front door just before she slammed it shut behind her.

~~~

The next Friday came around and once again there was a knock at the door in the middle of the morning. Warily I went to answer it remembering what had happened last week. At least when I opened the door Zoe was on her own this time.

"Hi, Mr. D."

"Er, hi Zoe, um come in." I opened the door wider for her to enter. As ever she wore a skirt that just covered her arse leaving her toned, slender legs on full display.

"No friends today?"

"No Mr. D. just me. Why did you prefer a big audience? I could message them to come over?"

"No, no, it's fine just you, look I think we need to talk, seriously, I think things are getting a bit out of hand between us."

"Awe, I thought they were going well."

"Zoe, listen, I know you're 18 but I am much older than you, I mean, I'm old enough to be your father."

"But you're not."

"Eh?"

"You're not my father, so what's the problem?"

"How about I'm married? Happily married."

"Are you?"

"What? Yes my wife.."

"Happily? When did she last suck you off?"

"Never, I mean."

"What, she never gave you a blowjob Mr. D?"

Damn, how did I get to this point. Denial seemed useless now.

"Well, no, she never wanted to do that and I wouldn't force her, we still have sex, just not like that."

"Mr. D.," she looked up into my eyes, her blue ones sparkling like Topaz, "was I the

first girl to give you head?"

Oh shit!

"Ahh, yes, Zoe, you were. There does that.." but she cut me off again. Zoe jumped forward and embraced me, wrapping her arms around me she buried her blond head into my chest.

"That's wonderful Mr. D. I'm so happy to be your first." She looked up at me but left her arms wrapped tightly around me.

"Well thank you Zoe and I have to say you do a very good job at it."

"Really Mr. D? I didn't do much really."

"No, it did end rather quickly," I admitted.

"Um, Mr. D," she continued to stare up into my face and there was the hint of begging in her eyes.

"What is it, Zoe?"

"So, if I was the first to give you head, can you be my first too?"

"What do you mean, Zoe?"

"I think you know what I mean, Mr. D. I want to have sex with you."

"Oh, now Zow, I don' think that's appropriate at all. I'm.." but Zoe cut me off.

"Now don't start with the how you are old enough to be my father, we've been through that already." She continued to gaze into my eyes whilst still not letting me out of her hug. "I'm 18 already and still a virgin and I don't want to lose my cherry to the boys at school. They are so immature. Anyway, I gave you a great blow-job, you said so yourself. So you owe me."

I was struggling to either fault her logic or overcome the desire that was rising in my groin. Zoe obviously felt my cock twitching as she pressed her groin harder against mine, crushing me into her as she tightened her arms around my back. Then she released them, her left hand slid down to my buttock and squeezed it gently, whilst her right hand slid between our bodies and sought out my growing erection.

"Seems you like my proposal really," she smiled as she gave my stiffening cock a squeeze through my jeans. "So, Mr. D, where do you propose you teach me how to fuck?"

My mind was a spinning blank mess. My head was screaming that this was wrong, that I'd regret it, that I really shouldn't have sex with this gorgeous, blond girl who was already fiddling at the zip on my jeans. Then my cock was screaming to be let out and get into the blond girl who seemed equally desperate to free it from the confines of my denim and underwear.

"Where shall we go, Mr. D?" Zoe pressed harder, which made me harder, her fingers now sliding inside my fly and clawing at my briefs.

What to do? What to do? I couldn't take her up to my bedroom that I shared with my wife. The guest rooms were full of the usual jumble collection everyone gathers over the years. The summerhouse, I thought. There was a large comfortably sofa in there. If Zoe didn't agree with that then maybe I could wriggle out of this dilemma after all. I voiced my idea.

"How about the garden summerhouse, Zoe? There's a lovely sofa in there and it is quite warm out there at this time of year."

"Works for me, Mr.D. Lead on." She released her hold on me and half dragged me by the hand to the kitchen doors that led to the back garden.

I fished the key to the summerhouse out of my pocket and opened the door for Zoe to enter. Inside was a large leather sofa opposite an old TV which hung on a wall, there was little else in there beside a small heater which we used in the cooler months. This was my mancave where I could escape to when I needed a little me time.

"Sorry, it's not luxurious. I mean there's not even a bed."

"It's perfect, now teach me how to make love."

She went back to undoing my jeans and was soon pulling them down to my ankles. Of course, they then got stuck around my shoes until I sat down on the sofa and Zoe removed shoes, socks and my jeans. Without hesitation she reached down and pulled my t-shirt over my head leaving me in just my briefs.

"Your turn," she announced standing between my knees, laid back on the sofa I could see all the way up her short skirt to her white cotton panties. It might have been the light, but I would swear there was a large wet spot developing in the middle. However, conscious that this was Zoe's first time I wanted to make it special for her. I sat up and tentatively began unbuttoning her white blouse not really knowing just how far this was going to go.

"That tickles," she giggled as my fingers brushed against her skin. I soon had the blouse fully open exposing her breasts clad in a cream-coloured bra. I moved closer to her and kissed her abdomen, fluttery little kisses that ran from the waistband of her skirt to just below her bra. Zoe gasped as I reached my arms around her back under her blouse. Deftly I unhooked the bra clasps and felt her breasts drop a little, I moved my hands back round and slid them over her pert globes. Zoe twitched as my fingers ran over her sensitive nipples, which stiffened immediately.

"That feels good," she murmured and bent over my head to kiss the top of it lightly.

Encouraged, I pushed back on her blouse and she let it fall down her back to the floor, her bra now free of all constraints dropped forward revealing her young breasts in all their glory. They were not large, probably an A cup or maybe a B at most, but they stood pert and proud, small light areolas framed her excited nipples. I kissed each one and then took the left one in my mouth suckling on it.

Zoe moaned in pleasure. She shrugged the bra off which landed on my lap as I remained seated in front of her.

I played with her nipples for a while, sucking each in turn, keeping them both hard, I knew Zoe was turned on. Eventually she wanted more.

It was Zoe that undid her skirt sending it to the floor and giving me the rewarding sight of her standing between my legs in just a thin pair of white panties. I slid my hands down from where they had been fondling her breasts, following the curves of her waist and onto the mound of her hips. I couldn't resist sliding them past and behind to touch her arse. Yep, as I had thought before, Zoe wears a thong, her bare cheeks were warm and I grabbed two hands full of her toned posterior.

Holding her arse, I pulled her closer to me, her shins now pressed up against the front of the sofa. I leaned back in and pressed my mouth against the front of her knickers. She smelt delicious. The freshness of her arousal filled my nostrils as I opened my mouth and sucked on her mons through the thin material. Zoe moaned again. I pressed my tongue against her lips, her thong was soaked now both with her own juices and my saliva.