Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop," Zoe gasped.

Accepting her ongoing encouragement I slid the strings of her panties down over her hips and pulled them down her legs. Her bare sex was now in front of my face. As I had suspected last week Zoe kept herself shaved with not a hair in sight. Her lips were puffy and very wet, a string of juice hung from her opening as I removed her underwear. I lapped it up immediately. She tasted as delicious as she smelt. My tongue licked for more, flicking her lips and sliding between them, causing Zoe to groan even more. I could tell she was really aroused now, her vagina opened easily giving my tongue an easy entrance, with no signs from Zoe that she wanted me to stop I continued. First with my tongue and then tentatively with my finger. Slowly, I circled her opening with the tip of my digit, all the while pressing my tongue against her lips. Zoe was really wet know and moaning more and more, her breathing was harder and more ragged as she took in air in little gasps.

"Enough," she cried out and I immediately stopped, and leant back in the sofa, I gazed at her nubile body that seemed to quiver as she looked down on me.

"Are you ok, Zoe?"

"God, yes. It's just if you carried on like that, I was about to go over the edge."

"Ok, we can stop then if you want."

"Fuck no, I don't want to stop, I want your fat willy inside me." She reached down and grabbed my briefs, quickly pulling them off me. My erection stood proud as she smiled at at.

"There he is. that's what I want. I need that inside of me Mr. D."

"Are you sure, Zoe, that's a big step to take."

"I've never been more sure, and don't worry I'm on the pill. Been on it for years as a treatment for acne. So you can't get me pregnant."

"Um, ok, Zoe, you seem to have thought this out. It's your first time though, right?"

"First time with a real live penis, yes Mr. D. I have a rabbit at home though."

"Ah I see," that might explain Zoe's knowledge of when she was about to orgasm, I thought.

"Then let's do this gently, I suggest you straddle me and lower yourself down, that way you will control the movement. Rather than have me force my way inside you it will be you in control."

"Mmm, sounds good."

Zoe wasted no more time getting onto my lap, her knees now outside of mine as she lowered her wet pussy towards my twitching erection. She used a hand to guide me to her entrance and then slowly let herself be filled up. She took her time adjusting to my size, not that I'm that big. Until finally I felt her buttocks on my thighs and decided I was pretty much all the way inside her. Zoe rested there enjoying the feeling of being so filled up. My cock jerked inside her and she laughed.

"I can feel you moving inside me," she squeezed her muscles around my dick, clamping me firmly in place. Slowly Zoe began to move, gently bouncing on my hard shaft, careful to never let it slide all the way out. She leaned back and I supported her shoulders as her body arched away from mine, her perfect breasts glistened with sweat. Gradually her movements became less controlled. I sat and held her, letting her find the movements and position that gave her the most pleasure.

I could feel her tense up, her thighs gripped me, her womb contracted around me and her breathing became shorter as she road the curve of pleasure to the top. Zoe is vocal, I knew exactly when she orgasmed as she screamed. I hoped the neighbours weren't about. She fell onto my chest exhausted. I hugged her naked form to me, we were still joined at the waist, my erection not subsided, I'd held back successfully, determined to give this girl what she deserved. I knew I'd be relieving myself after she left though.

It took a few minutes for Zoe to get her breath back. Then she sat back a little and stared at me.

"You didn't get to come today did you Mr. D?"

"No, Zoe, I didn't but it doesn't matter, today was all about you."

"I can still feel you inside me, you're still rock hard. I could give you a blow job if you want."

"Thank you, Zoe, but there's no need really. I just hope it was good for you."

"Oh, that was so good, Mr. D. Thank you."

"Well, I really hope you enjoyed it and it wasn't painful. Being your first time and all."

"A little sore, but worth it for the pleasure. The girls are not going to believe how good that felt."

"Girls? You aren't going to tell anyone about this are you?"

"No of course not Mr. D, I won't tell anyone, except Lisa and Helen. They're my BFFs we tell each other everything."

"Well, I don't think you should share this experience with them, Zoe."

"Awe, stop fretting about it Mr. D. It's all fine, they won't tell anyone else. I told you we tell each other everything and we don't gossip around school. That's why we're besties. Well, I have to go to class now, see you next week Mr. D." I watched Zoe as she quickly got dressed, my erection refused to subside and it was aided by Zoe constantly reaching out to give it a stroke. Once dressed I opened the door for Zoe into the garden and we walked to the garden gate, me still stark naked and pointing skywards.

"Seems a real shame to leave you like that Mr. D, but I really have to get to classes." She stepped into me and with one hand on the gate handle she stretched up to kiss me goodbye.

"See you next week Mr. D." she whispered as her other hand stroked my penis.

The End