Zoe and the Boys

Story Info
Zoe, in a cottage with four 18 year olds. What can happen.
2.7k words
3.9
25.5k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**

All participants in this story are over 18 years old. Everything happening in the story is consensual.

As you can see, I still try to find my style - Feedback is welcome.

**

1.

The dim candlelight wavered, painting ghostly faces on the four boys at the table. They sat in thick silence, interrupted by sporadic silverware chimes. A Bluetooth speaker droned from a corner. Every lyric was holding their attention captive. It was a game they were playing. Jeremy, youngest of them all, freshly turned 18, with penetrating hazel eyes, tried to say something. But before a word left his lips, hesitation sealed them shut.

Carter's deep bass voice shattered the silence, echoing like a gunshot, "Ella Fitzgerald!" His hands slammed down on the table, causing the silverware to jump. At 19, standing head and shoulders above the rest, Carter reminded one of a darker version of Ser Gregor from GoT. Both the oldest and the largest, but not the brightest.

"Dude, she's from decades ago! You think she's ghost-dropping hits from the afterlife?" quipped Hakeem, skinny, with a brainiac's glare from behind sliding glasses.

Issa, a boy whose aura saturated the room, cut in sharply, 'Relax, Hakeem. I've got to soak in this tune.' His swagger was amped up, knowing he'd been the one to usher Zoe into their world. Then, the room plunged back into its familiar silence.

"Yo, it's Nelly Furtado!" Jeremy shouted, slicing through the hush. But then, an overwhelming tsunami of pleasure crashed over him, a vortex that scrambled his senses. As his hand sneaked below the table, his breathing spiked. Jeremy's body began to writhe as an enraptured 'Mmm' escaped his lips. Zoe, in her covert approach, was both surprising and intense. Her hair threaded through his fingers while her mouth, like an octopus ensnaring a fish, was tireless in its dance around his enormous cock. Regardless of his size, he felt it all devoured by Zoe. Jeremy's moans punctuated the air until the track's end. And as abruptly as she began, Zoe withdrew, leaving Jeremy lingering in raw need.

"Next round's mine," Carter's voice, like rolling thunder, announced the next track's intro.

2.

Zoe's voice glided through the sun-soaked room, "Mike, do I pass as sexy?" Sunrays licked her alabaster skin, setting it ablaze.

Mike's voice crackled, "Pass? God, those boys should be worshiping your shadow!" Venomous envy tainted each word.

Zoe pirouetted, the sun catching every fiber of her silhouette. It twisted, playing with the curves, racing in the hollows. That amethyst silk dress clung to her like a vice, revealing more than it concealed. No hint of a bra. Mike's eyes trailed her form, skimming from the curve of her back to the audacious slash in her dress, baring legs that screamed sin and salvation all at once. The sparkle of raven-black toenails halted him -- perched on open-toed Jimmy Choos. Those shoes were a declaration of war, a gateway to temptation, a dance with the devil himself.

Mike visualized those shoe strap marks, raw and tender, resting on some young schoolboy's shoulder as he penetrated her slowly with his big black cock. That thought, like a dangerous whisper, compelled Mike's fingers to betray him, seeking solace in the clandestine touch of his own flesh.

"Remember our little pact on hands, darling?" Her eyebrow arched, lips red and dangerous against the mirror's reflection.

"I touch myself only after you've told me every sordid tale from your day," he murmured, a captive to their wicked game.

After giving a quick kiss to Mike, Zoe hopped in her car and sped, stopping only when a solitary cottage, dwarfed by trees, appeared.

"I, as well, will be surrounded by nothing but 'woods' in a while," she giggled. "I'll scream; only the trees will listen. But Mike? He'll hear every note. The boys will stream it all."

Killing the engine, she stepped out. Heels sounded against stone. A breath. A solid knock.

3.

The music cut off abruptly, and Zoe crawled out from beneath the table, rising like a siren before the spellbound boys. Wearing nothing but those Jimmy Choos she'd arrived in the night before. The flickering candlelight traced the contours of her flawless form, sculpting her almost visible abs, teasing her petite breasts, their eager nipples announcing their presence. The silk-smooth curves between her thighs they were a work of art. She locked her eyes, brimming with desire, directly onto Carter's.

"Carter, my dear boy," she purred her voice a siren's call. "You're up first."

With that, she turned her back on them and began to move gracefully, every curve an enigma drawing the boys in. All four of them were captivated, helpless in the face of her temptation as they followed her, like moths to a flame, into the unknown.

Zoe ascended like a goddess, mounting her throne, her knees touching the chair's surface as she draped herself over the backrest. With the slow deliberation of a snake, she arched her back, her butt ascending in a provocative crescendo. The very arch of her spine became a vividly sculpted masterpiece, a work of art born of shadows and desire.

The flickering candlelight cast spectral patterns, playing a haunting symphony of light and shadow while the room hung heavy with absolute silence. This moment engraved itself into their minds, an indelible core memory that would forever haunt their most forbidden fantasies.

With a commanding authority that sent shivers down their spines, she turned her head to fixate her piercing gaze on the boys, her eyes sparkling with an intoxicating mix of power and desire. Her voice, a seductive order, sliced through the stillness.

"Carter," she uttered, a single word pregnant with a world of promise and the anticipation of forbidden pleasures yet to come.

Carter rose from his seat with deliberate slowness, the chair protesting with an agonizing squeak as it reluctantly released him. From the table, he plucked a lone candle, the object shrinking to absurdity in his massive grip.

Completely naked, Carter began advancing toward Zoe. Each step, like the tolling of a dark, irresistible bell, carried him closer to her. His colossal shadow eclipsed Zoe's sculptured form. Carter orbited her, every movement echoing the dance of a hunter sizing up the hunted. The tempted sailor suddenly turned into a savage hunter. The air between them was thick, a tension contrasting his looming presence with her delicate fragility.

His enormous cock descended upon Zoe's ass. A monster with such staggering proportions that it bordered on the ludicrous. As his cock made contact with her flesh, an electrifying desire coursed through them.

Carter focused the eye of his snake upon Zoe's butthole; it was the hollow it wanted to hide in. Zoe shivered for a second, realizing what this monster would do to her. Without hesitation, she swiftly composed herself, casting a knowing glance into the live-streaming camera, her gaze piercing through the digital abyss to reach Mike.

As Carter's tip entered inside her, In the cold stare of the camera's lens, she threw a dare at Mike by biting her lip, smiling, and casting him a wink. Conveying wordlessly, "Tonight's one for the books, darling."

The still air fractured with a high-pitched "Holy Fuck!" that reverberated off the walls.

Carter suddenly decided to push it all the way to the end inside her. Lashing around fast, her eyes locked onto his, hungry and demanding, silently screaming, "More!"

Carter's moves intensified. He raised the candle, letting its searing wax cascade onto her waiting back. Zoe moaned loudly as the hot wax spread through the arc of her back. In the room, the rhythmic slap of flesh against flesh punctuated Zoe's piercing cries.

Suddenly, amidst the intensity, Zoe's voice broke through, "Hakeem." Carter halted his motion and pulled his cock out. Zoe's relief was fleeting; her break got interrupted as the candle took Carter's place from just moments before.

"Now your ass is on fire!" Carter said with a rumbling chuckle as he moved in front of her.

Eyes lifting to meet Carter's, Zoe saw him looming over her like a modern-day colossus. With a daring flick of her tongue, she waited, every moment dripping in anticipation.

Carter's cock was now in her mouth as she tasted herself.

She had a vivid recollection: making the boys cum in a glass of champagne. She declared, "That's my dinner," downing it in one go before slipping beneath the table's edge. Now, the boys were for dessert. Lost in thought, Hakeem's joyful shout jolted her back, "Might as well be my birthday!" Moments before the candle's flame met its end by his blow, its wax slowly dripped on Zoe's skin.

Hakeem was tall and rail-thin, each rib visible like a line on a well-worn page. One would describe him naked with only two words - cock and bones. Bones and cock. His snake was no smaller than Carter's, and Zoe was quickly reminded about that as Hakeem swiftly removed the candle and put his big fat beast in her. With Hakeem and Carter spit-roasting her, Zoe's thrill multiplied, raw and unchecked, with every passing second. She suddenly forgot about her husband watching, about the camera, about the world. Zoe's mind, stripped and exposed, plunged headfirst into a pool of pure, unbridled ecstasy.

"God damn it, boys, you are fuckin' amazing!" She moaned between breaths while taking a rest from sucking Carter's cock. The boys moved in tandem, their coordination echoing two hunters tracking the same heartbeat in the stillness of the wild. Hakeem was pushing his pulsating cock deep inside Zoe while Carter pulled it out of her, his cock dripping with her saliva. Then, the other way around, Zoe consumed Carter's cock with hunger while Hakeem retracted his all the way back. With each intense thrust, a "mmm" erupted like a siren's song from the darkest recesses of her soul.

In a brief, unguarded moment, Mike's image flitted through Zoe's mind. Was he peeking in, watching from the other end of that streaming device? But his presence faded as swiftly as it arrived, overshadowed by a more potent thought -- Jeremy. Her whisper, a mix of softness and authority, simply said, 'Jeremy.'

The other two boys immediately stopped and made another rotation, well-oiled clockwork. Hakeem's cock, which just seconds ago sought refuge deep in her ass, now was carving out space in her mouth. Every touch of her juicy lips was a warm embrace for his cock, a momentary pause before being swallowed and spat out. Hakeem felt not just being given a blowjob but chosen, savored, melting in her mouth.

Zoe gripped Carter's massive penis with her perfectly manicured hand. Every fiber of this monster pulsed as she was stroking it up and down, up and down, gently. Behind her, Jeremy's presence lingered. The virginity she'd taken from him just a day ago had given way, and in its place stood an assertive confidence, a stark and haunting metamorphosis.

She felt Jeremy's hand creeping between her wet thighs, and as it did, the world around her started to blur, the task at hand (and mouth) becoming a distant echo. She started moaning loudly as two fingers penetrated her wet pussy while a third played with her freshly fucked ass. It was a trap, and she was entrapped, raw, and desperate, like prey caught in the seasoned gaze of a master huntsman. The seductive siren, once a force of temptation, now teetered on the edge of captivity, nearly ensnared within iron bars.

"Oh my god, Mike!" Zoe yelled to the camera. "This boy is fantastic. I. Want. Him. HOME." That final word spiked, a pitch of desperation as if every fiber of her was responding to the irresistible push of his fingers inside her.

But Jeremy didn't stop there. He kneeled and peeled off her Jimmy Choos, slowly and deliberately. As they fell away, what emerged weren't just feet but sinuous instruments of seduction. Every arch and curve spoke of unspoken desires, raw and unabridged, a magnetism hard to resist. Jeremy felt that magnetism and licked her soft arches with thirst and delight. An electric shudder raced through Zoe as his grippy tongue met her soft, tender soles.

His tongue danced, weaving an intricate ballet between her toes, while she, with a force of will, dragged her attention back to Carter and Hakeem. Until "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. Don't stop, baby." broke through the moaning. Zoe was about to experience an intense orgasm; she lost count of those during the past thirty-six hours. Jeremy was sitting down beneath her, and his tongue was dancing around the lips of her pussy. Through lips tight with urgency, she forced out, "Issa, now! Hurry!" And Issa was quick. His cock was on her asshole almost immediately as Hakeem pressed her head toward his penis, and Jeremy pressed his tongue into her pussy.

A tremor raced through Zoe, then another, and yet another, like ripples in a disturbed pond. Amidst this turmoil, she was consumed, utterly preoccupied. A cock in her ass, a tongue inside her pussy, another cock in her mouth, and one in her hand. She came, and she came hard, raw, and wild--gasps, curses, and sharp intakes of breath. And in that intense moment, she became the siren not luring but lured, finally trapped by the very pirates she'd once enchanted.

"Yo, we're on deck now, sis," Issa whispered, his breath warming her ear. As their formation disintegrated, they acted as a team--the well-oiled clockwork mechanism. Issa deftly picked a champagne bottle from the table, setting it on the ground. Jeremy took the phone so Mike wouldn't miss a beat of the electrifying scene about to unfold with his wife at the center. They gathered tightly around the bottle, their movement synchronized, reminiscent of a cult prepping for some forbidden ceremony. The room felt heavy, and the air was filled with a strong feeling of wanting that was hard to ignore.

Zoe's feet, delicate and poised, danced lightly above the bottle. The sweat on her skin refracted light, making her glint like a treasure pulled from a sunken ship's abyss. Jeremy was her anchor point, that phone in his grip a beacon. With Carter looming behind her, she descended a slow and deliberate squat, the weight on her tiptoes, her lip trapped in an anxious bite. The bottle slowly penetrated her. Her hand gently glided between her thighs and lightly played with her pulsating clitoris, accompanied by a passionate "mmm."

"Who fucked me last, boys? I want him cumming in my mouth first." She asked without looking away from the camera. Issa's huge cock appeared before her tongue. Zoe attacked his cock, each swipe of her tongue betraying desperation as if this was not just a big black cock, but a fleeting taste of salvation she had never known. It wasn't long until Issa's thick white cum melted all over her face. Then she shifted to Carter, every move painting a story older and deeper than the moment until she was flooded with his cum. In a beat, the narrative swung to Hakeem, the cycle continuing. At the end cum streaked her face, turning her into a living canvas, smeared and transformed by dripping shades of white like some raw art piece splashed with unapologetic strokes.

When Jeremy stepped forward, her voice lilted,

"Jeremy, my dear boy, I have a treat for you." Rising, her gaze locked onto the phone, and she addressed the silent spectator beyond its screen. "I'm allowing him to cream pie me, babe."

Jeremy, voice choked with raw emotion, managed, "Your wife's a damn wildfire, bro." Her leg wound around his like a vine snaking its way up an old ruin, claiming its territory. In a move of abandon, Jeremy tossed the phone aside, lifting her as if she were both the weight and salvation of his. Then, he fully emerged into her.

Left in a void of pure audio, all Mike could register was the raw utterance, "God damn it, boy, that's the most amazing piece of cock I've ever had! Someone, please put that bottle in my ass, and stop that stream."

The screen on Mike's phone went dark, sending his mind racing with excitement. Every thought bubbled with wild guesses, each more thrilling than the one before.