Zoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo clenched his eyes together and turned his head away from the stage. A cheer erupted from the crowd, all he could see was a blinding white light. He could feel the heat coming off of the powerful stage lighting to cause this effect. A plume of fog burst forward from the stage acting as a canvas for the lighting to decorate. Turning his eyes away from the lights and away from the stage Leo saw the cause of the cheers. The elevated platforms were now occupied by a dancing girl on each, rolling their hips and engaging the crowd. Each girl wore a short white dress that flashed pink bikini bottoms as the girls gyrated to the music. Their hair in pigtails and pink lipstick matching the knee high candy striped socks.

Leo stood facing away from the stage to watch the show of the girls. He had stopped his dancing for a second when he felt Zoe's soft lips on the back of his neck kissing him. Instinctively he turned to find those lips with his own but Zoe pushed his face away from her. Forcing his gaze back to the dancing girls. Zoe continued to kiss Leo's neck before moving the kisses to his ear. Zoe's breath exciting him as he watched the dancing girl brushing her blonde pig tails out of her face. The outside of her fingernails brushed down her cheeks and across her breasts before twisting her hands to face her stomach. She slid her hands down her body before gripping her waist as she squatted on the balls of her feet. The revelers below showing their adoration as her bikini clad crotch put on a show. Zoe's breathing in Leo's ear was heavy as he felt Zoe's hand reach around his stomach and down to his crotch which now bulged with his ever hardening cock. Zoe gripped him through his jeans and Leo started to grind himself against her hand.

He watched the dancing girl continue to seduce him from afar by dragging her hands up from her knees to her crotch. Zoe now pumped his cock hard and he felt light headed. His vision blurred and he thought he was going to lose control and cum in his boxers in the middle of the dance floor. The lights around the platform blurred with a mixture of lust and alcohol. This combination created a tunnel vision effect of the dancing girl. She continued to tease, her eyes now seemed fixed on him as if she were only dancing for him. Bending forward showing off her cleavage to Leo, he struggled to hold back an orgasm. The girl rose back up with a pink eye mask as the strobe effects hit the stage giving the once sweet looking girl a demonic appearance.

Boom.

Darkness and silence filled the dance floor as if everyone there was frozen by the echoing drum.

Boom.

Leo stiffened as the sound that had tormented him before returned to him, stopping his near orgasmic bliss at the critical point.

Boom.

The distorted flickering in his vision subsided. The platforms were in almost total darkness with the masked dancer a silhouette. Leo noticed the absence of Zoe's touch and circled his gaze in the dark, his tipsy eyes flitted but he could only make out shapes of human figures.

Boom.

A white spotlight returned to the stage as the drum bellowed. The crowd cheered as the tails of a black leather whip entered the light, followed by a woman in a black leotard and horned mask. The mask was bright white with red dripping lips. Leo turned away with his heart racing and started to push away from the crowd, the rumble of the bass line beginning to build again driving him on. The lights of rave spun up again illuminating the packed dance floor. Leo's arms flailed through the crowd as he forced himself past the now masked figures. Leo could feel the cold sweat across their jubilant limbs before finally feeling the crowd start to thin out.

Stepping away from the crowd getting closer to the bar Leo turned to see the rave back in full swing. The pounding of the drum morphed back in to the heavy kick-drum of the techno music. Above bobbing heads and skyward hands Leo watched as masked revelers danced, gazing up at the intimidating woman. Her whip flailing back and forth across the stage. With his pulse still matching the bass line, Leo edged towards a metal staircase to the left of the dance floor. He climbed to a small seating area overlooking the stage. Sitting down he lowered his head to his hands. He closed his eyes, focusing on slow deliberate breathing.

Calming himself from his whirlwind state of arousal and minor panic. Leo took in his surroundings, small wooden tables and leather chairs crammed full of revelers taking a breather from the dance floor. Each table of people seemed to appear and disappear as the strobe lighting flashed up through the metal grated floor beneath. A face leaned towards him from across his table, illuminated for a moment from the light below and shouted "you all right mate?" Leo nodded as his chest slowed its rising and falling and the man passed him a bottle of water. Leo smiled in gratitude before downing half the bottle, the ice cold water seeming to wake him.

"Hey, don't think you can just start disappearing on me sir!" was shouted in to Leo's ear. With a smile Leo looked around to see Zoe inches from him crouched on her haunches. "C'mon, I don't want to be late!" as she grabbed Leo's arm and pulled him away from the quiet seating area. Zoe led him back to the steps but once at the bottom instead of heading back toward the dance floor they turned back beneath the stairs. There was a small metal door that Leo had to hunch over to enter. It was a tight and dimly lit continuation of the stair case above.

The air smelled damp and the walls vibrated from the bass from the dance floor now above them. After two flights of narrow winding stairs they found themselves in a storage space of sorts. Many old bits of lighting equipment piled up next to the narrow passage way that they walked along. Zoe's heels clanged along the metal passage. They passed through a small wooden door and the space opened up little. The noise from the rave now fainter but still audible as they sank under London's streets. At the end of this passage a large wooden door with a small peek hole in the middle stood before them. Zoe pulled Leo towards her and kissed his lips before pushing him back so he was about a foot away from her. "You're going to do as you're told in here." Leo nodded, his heart began to race again and she banged on the door.

A few long seconds to Leo passed with nothing. An electronic click and Zoe pushed the door open leading Leo inside. The door closed behind them with a deep thud and an electric click immediately heard. Zoe strode forward pushing apart the thick red curtains in front of them. "What is this?" Leo said as he stared at the sights in front of him. "Don't speak, and do as you're told". The room was large given their location underground. Filled with several plush suede couches and chairs all facing the wall on Leo's right.

A few sets of eyes darted up towards them as they entered but none spoke or greeted them. Zoe approached an armchair big enough to seat the two of them and sat down. Leo attempted to follow but his descent blocked by her outstretched hand pushed him away. "Not there." Zoe's eyes glanced at the space to the foot of the chair. Leo's looked side to side whilst his head pointed downwards before glancing up at her. She held his gaze for a few seconds, her eyes piercing him before he sat on the unvarnished floorboards beneath him.

With his shoulders slumped, Leo stared at the same sight as the rest of the eyes in the room. Two wooden posts about two feet apart and a little above waist height were at the centre of the feature wall. The wall with bare brick seemed a little damp but there was no smell of damp in the room. Each of the couches or armchairs were now filled.

Leo's view of the room was limited but he could see that Zoe's chair was not the only one with someone knelt in front of it. To his right, a few feet away he could see a woman knelt on the floor looking up at her superior. She was bare legged with a revealing black dress covering her caramel skin. Black curly hair covered most of her face obstructing his view. As Leo looked on her eyes never left her superiors'.

Leo's head jolted to the feature wall as a loud clunk echoed in the room followed by a series of chains jangling. A wooden door to the left of the room opened and a man appeared adorned with black leather Hanya mask that hugged his face. The man's toned torso was bare and his only clothes were a pair black shorts that fell above his knees. His outstretched hand gripped a thick metal link chain. Leo's breathing quickened as the masked man scanned the room. With a jolt the man pulled upon the chain. What Leo guessed was the evening's main attraction was forced in to the room by the chain wrapped around her waist. She tottered as her bare feet gripped the course floor. Her eyes, a little scared flicked between her master, the audience and the exit as she walked between the two wooden posts. The girl had jet black straight hair that fell below her shoulders and rested on her olive flesh. Her eyes had thick eyeliner and mascara applied and watered a little as the masked master pushed her down by her shoulders to kneel on the floor.

The masked man attached fixed grip handcuffs to each of her slender wrists and the iron eyelets that protruded off the inside of the posts. This left her arms above her head with a limited range of movement.

Leo's cock strained against his boxers as Zoe grazed her foot up against his thighs. He drank in the sight of the nervous and bound girl in front of him and the rest of the audience. The masked master slapped the girl's inner thigh and she obeyed by parting her thighs further. Leo's eyes fixed on her white knickers as they stressed against her pussy. They looked dirty with dust and the bound girl's sweat. A length of rope was wrapped around each of the girl's legs and tied to the base of each post.

The girl now immobile and on display. All the audience's eyes on her bar the inferiors at their masters' feet. Leo noticed this and quickly turned to face Zoe who stared into him smiling at his obvious arousal. She reached down and undid Leo's belt opening his trousers to allow his aching cock some light relief from its cage. Leo glanced around to see if anyone was watching him as Zoe pulled the back of his boxers and trousers down exposing his ass to anyone who looked their way.

Zoe traced her fingernail down his ass before her grip caused a grimace from Leo. He hunched towards Zoe due to the force and his face was inches from her. He admired her delicate features and he could smell her perfume, not tainted by the sweat. He stared as Zoe's hand freed his cock, the air around it causing a sigh, before she gently played with the underside of his shaft.

"You'd love to go up there and slide this cock in to that little slut wouldn't you?" Zoe's eyes never left Leo's as she continued to tease his excited cock. "Imagine going up there behind her, ripping her little knickers down and thrusting this into her tight wet cunt."

Zoe's hand engulfed Leo's member as the slickness from his arousal coated her palms smoothing her path over him. Leo trembled on his knees, short sharp intakes of breath. The coolness of the air on his balls and the pain building in his knees reminding him he was on display and under her control. Leo's was desperate to cum, having been teased so often today without release, his stomach ached. "From now on your focus stays on me unless I tell you otherwise." She explained as she used her delicate thumb to tease the tip of his cock. Leo nodded and panted as Zoe released his cock and sat back in the armchair.

Leo, watched Zoe's eyes leave him and focus on the show behind him, his neck strained as he focused on her. He watched as her candy pink lips smiled and curled at what she saw in front of her. Leo could hear the steps of the masked master behind him, the faint sound of metal and some slight whimpers of the bound girl. Zoe moved her crotch upwards to allow her to pull her white dress up exposing her pink panties to the watching Leo. Pressing the back of her wrists together Zoe traced her fingers across her pale thighs, moving downwards towards her knees.

Thwack!!

Leo startled as the crash of a whip landed on the bound girl. A muffled grunt sounded. Leo could hear murmurs and rustling from those around but he dare not take his focus from Zoe as ordered.

Thwack!!

A loud gagged groan now from the girl. Leo watched Zoe begin to tease her pussy through the fabric of her increasingly wet knickers.

Thwack!!

Zoe's eyes and smile were wide as the third stroke hit. Sliding down in the chair her legs parted wider, her sex now much closer to Leo. His cock ached as he smelt her arousal. She let her fingers under the side of her panties to tease her clit in a delicate circular motion, her breathing slow and deep. Leo noted her tits rise and fall with each breath as she squirmed in her chair. Zoe's eyes still glued to the tortured girl.

Thwack!!

With a sharp intake of breath Zoe lunges forward, grabbing Leo by the head, pulling his face to her thighs. Instantly he planted little kisses up them as he edges toward her panty clad cunt. Her pale legs felt clammy, sweat and the moisture of her arousal on his lips.

Thwack!!

Leo steadied himself against the couch as his superior forces his mouth on to her soaked pussy. Pulling her gusset to the side to allow him access whilst never taking her eyes off the show in front of her. Leo traces the outline of her slit, flicking his tongue back and forth as he moves up to find her clit. Pushing him against her tighter Zoe starts to gyrate her hips into him as he begins to suck.

The sounds of the stage have been replaced by moans and grunts from the bound slave. Zoe's eyes remain locked on the show as her mouth widens and she lets out a whimper of her own. Leo can feel the pulse of her sex as her breathing quickens further, sharp thrusts of her aching pussy slam into Leo's mouth and nose. Her fingers nails claw into the back of his scalp and she clamps her thighs tight against Leos face.

Thwack!! Thwack!! Thwack!!

The bound girl cries out. Zoe's back arches off the chair. Leo struggling for breath continues to suck on her clit. She starts to shake, her grip on his head in her thighs even tighter. Letting out a loud groan as she finally closes her eyes, letting her head fall back. Her legs tremble as she releases her grip on Leo, the smell of her orgasm and the groans making Leo's cock leak down his shaft.

Leo breathed into Zoe's crotch, resting the weight of his head against her for a few seconds. He felt her legs part as her hand gripping his hair lifted him away from her. Her face flushed and wicked smile appeared, her eyes now fixed on Leo. She outstretched her fingers and traced them down Leo's chest and stomach. Reaching the hem of his T-shirt she lifted it over his head and placed it on the arm of the chair.

Leo felt the air of the room across his naked stomach and nipples as he knelt, more vulnerable than ever. Leaning in Zoe planted a kiss on his left ear, exhaling into it making him shudder. "Turn around". Leo's eyes flicked sideways toward the stage before returning to Zoe's gaze. He remained motionless.

"Turn around, back toward me, now!" Lowering his gaze he shuffled around on his knees. His hands shook as he used them for balance, a necessity due to the trousers at his knees restricting movement.

His eyes remained toward the floor but he could see the illumination from the feature wall reflect off his bare thighs and protruding cock. He felt her hand graze across his shoulder until her fingers pushed his chin upwards. Her knee in the small of his back forced him out of his slouch. Now staring straight ahead he could see the bound girl remained in the same position. Her sports bra, ripped down the middle causing it to hang each side of her breasts. It no longer covered her small brown nipples that stood erect in front of her. The marks of the lashes adorned her left breast and flat stomach. Leo could see that the knickers remained stressed against her pussy. Her thighs trembled in their wide kneeling position.

A metal O-ring gag was now tied to her face by thin brown leather straps. Her saliva leaked down from the gag, landing on her tits. Black lines of mascara ran down her face to meet the bondage of her mouth. Her hair now clinging to the skin of her neck and shoulders which heaved with her breathing. Leo twitched as Zoe's fingers began to slide across his stomach. He could feel her tits press against his back as she leaned in to reach him and felt her breath on his neck. There is a gentle thud as the heavy whip hits the ground behind the bound girl.

Kneeling behind her, the masked master traces his fingers up the girls' stomach before encircling and cupping her tits. She cries out through her gag as her nipples are pinched and her body shakes in reaction. His hands slide down toward her panty clad pussy and he runs fingers up and down her slit through the fabric. Panting her head hangs forward. Her eyes fixed on where the master is coating her knickers with her wetness, exploring her folds through the fabric. The bound girl is forced to look into the crowd. Keeping one hand on her hair to force her gaze he reaches under the waistband of her wet knickers. He teases her clit for a second with his index finger, before reaching further and entering her excited cunt.

Her watery eyes meet Leo's across the room. Low guttural moans escape the gag as her pussy is toyed with and the muscles of her thighs twitch. Leo's cock aches as he feels Zoe's hands reach behind him and start circling his balls between his legs. "You're mine now Leo". He can feel her grip tighten on his balls as he nods. Her other hand darts to the tip of his wet cock, swirling gently before she grips the shaft and starts sliding back and forward .

Leo's knees shake as he watches the bound girl fucked by her master's hands and Zoe continues to pump his cock. His ears are almost ringing with the tension of his impending orgasm. Zoe's grip on his balls remain and teases him, her thumb tickling the area around his ass.

Despite the filled room Leo can't help but let out a groan as he feels his impeding orgasm begin to take him. Zoe releases the grip on his balls and grabs his shaft with both hands. Her tight squeezing causing Leo to cry out and kill his orgasm. Shaking and moaning Leo slumps forward before looking back at Zoe with confusion. "What was that?" he whined. Pulling him back to her by his hair and bringing her lips to his ear she tells him "You don't get to cum by my pretty little hands just yet sir. And I told you not to speak!"

Digging her nails into his neck she positions Leo's gaze back to the bound girl. Her panting and moaning grew louder as the masked master continued to pleasure her cunt through her knickers. Zoe's hand left him and he sensed movement behind him but dare not look back.

"Open your mouth wide."

Leo obeyed.

Zoe placed the balled up pink fabric of her cum soaked knickers in to his mouth. The smell and taste of Zoe's cunt once again ensuring he returned to his former state of arousal as the pain in his cock faded. Leo's head begged to twist back to Zoe as he heard more movement and the sound of tape stretching behind him. Before he could look the tape was fastened over his mouth gagging him, with his superiors' panties fixed in place.

The masked master removed his hand from the slave girls dirty white knickers. She shuddered and groaned, pleading through her gag. He placed his slick fingers through the O-ring, forcing her to clean him as the crowd watched on. Tears of frustration this time, rather than pain caused more mascara to roll down the girl's face. Moving in front of her, the masked master now knelt and roughly ripped the white panties from her body. Denying her the only modesty she had left. They dangled from her left thigh exposing her pussy to Leo for the first time. Her head began to drop for a second before she remembered and held it aloft once again and stared in to the audience.