Zoe Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her spread thighs allowed Leo to see her glistening slit, soaked with her excitement. She had a trimmed strip of dark hair above her lips. Standing up the he began to undo the straps of her gag before carefully pulling the O-ring from her mouth. The bound girl groaned as she closed and stretched her mouth. "Do you want to cum" his deep and distorted mask asked her from behind his leather mask. She nodded her head and almost shouted "Yes!"

The masked man gestured to the audience and a woman strode up from behind Leo toward the stage. She wore a black leather dress with fishnet stockings and black heels. Her outfit adding more presence than her height would normally have afforded her. Kneeling in front of the bound girl she kissed her on the lips. Her red lipstick staining the bound girls' mouth as her long eyelashes brushed against her cheek. The woman began to tease the girls slit whilst she planted kisses on her neck. She moved downwards to kiss and suck on her nipples. The girls' breathing became more rapid once again. She gasped in disappointment when the woman withdrew her fingers from her throbbing clit.

Those same fingers reached into her small black bag and pulled out a large silver vibrator. She held it to the girls' face who began to lick and suck upon it before the woman turned it on and danced it up and down her slit. The masked master removed his shorts to reveal his large cock. He began to brush it against the girls moaning mouth whilst the vibrator did its job on her clit.

Leo's cock was once again under Zoe's administrations her index finger teasing up and down the underside of his shaft. Leo could hear movement and whimpers behind him whilst she teased him.

As the vibrator was plunged in to the girl on stage Zoe began to pump his cock. The girl started to buck her hips as her moans barely escaped her master that filled the bound girl in front of Leo. As the woman teased the vibrator in and out of her pussy, Leo could see her cum coating the shiny object.

Zoe gripped Leo's cock and quickened the rate at which she edged his skin back and forth over the head of his cock. Each movement causing sensations to shoot through his balls whilst he watched the girl shudder and scream with orgasm. He felt his ears ringing again and began to shudder his hips against Zoe's hand. He reached behind to brace himself against her calves.

Zoe stopped. "I love watching you shake on the edge sir"

A wave of frustration and lust took Leo as he groaned in to Zoe's knickers that gagged him. "I told you, you don't get to cum by my hand yet".

The woman with the vibrator hadn't stopped after the girl had cum. She continued to tease her sensitive clit as she sucked at the masked master's cock. She was shuddering and moaning as her cheeks were flared, there was little room for her pants and gags to escape. The woman took her other hand and stroked up the back of the girls thigh and ass. She practically straddled the bound leg, pulling herself against her. The slave's eyes widened, struggling for breath as she felt the pressure on her asshole.

Leo's cock remained untouched as Zoe spoke in to his ear.

"You love watching that girl suffer on that cock, don't you sir?"

"You want to do that to my little mouth don't you? Imagine my tongue rolling over your cock right now."

"You want to fill my mouth with your filthy load. So much that I can't hold it in and it spills down my lips and lands on my little tits. Huh?"

Leo felt Zoe's finger tips tickle his balls and her thumb press against his ass.

"Well sir?" Zoe pressed

"Mmph yeph" Leo blurted through the gag that continued to fill his senses with Zoe's cunt.

Leo rocked back and forward and sweat poured down his naked back and ass. His head bobbled from side to side as his eyes watered from the knots in his stomach. All the while he watched whilst the bound girls mouth struggled with the rampant cock thrusting in to it. The masked man's ass cheeks began to clench, using her hair to leverage his thrust in to her he let out a growl. His knees bent forward and he raised to tip toes as she shot his cum in to the bound girl's mouth. A slight choke escaped her lips as she swallowed his load.

Pulling out of her mouth the masked master stepped back, his soaked cock dripped cum from the tip and leaked to the floor. The girl turned to the woman teasing her clit and ass but she didn't stop running the vibrator over her. The bound girl's face creased and her eyes squinted as she cried.

Zoe's hand returned to Leo's dripping cock and within a couple of strokes he couldn't help but turn to face Zoe. His whole body trembled as he begged, but once again she released him. His gaze fell downward as once again he fell off the edge of orgasm. Staring at the floor he could still hear the girl begging as the heavy steps of the masked master left the stage. Three more gradual strokes seeped more pre-cum from his cock. Leo's mind was a fog and his moaning continuous now.

"Stand up."

Leo's eyes snapped up to meet Zoe's as this instruction. One more stroke had Leo humping the air trying to cum.

"Stand up." Zoe's gaze unbroken. Both of her hands now on her lap.

Leo struggled towards his feet among the tangle of his clothes at his ankles. His face reddened as he imagined all the eyes in the room upon him. Zoe reached down and helped him relieve his ankles of their burden. Meanwhile Leo watched as the bound girl shook and yelled as she came once more on the metal vibrator lodged in her aching pussy.

A small nudge in his back made Leo step forward slowly. He dare not glance around the room so his focus stayed fixed on the bound girl he approached. Now closer, he could see she was coated in sweat, she radiated heat and the smell of her orgasms. Naked, gagged and with his cock outstretched before him Leo was pushed forward. Each tiny step bringing him closer to the girl. She was still bound between the posts, although she now had some respite from the woman from the crowd.

Now inches away Zoe reached around to feel his chest from behind. She dragged her fingers down over his nipples and stomach before enveloping his cock with both hands. Sliding them around his shaft, Leo's ears rang. He tottered on the stage, his calves and knees painful. Zoe began to milk his cock back and forth and Leo panted down at the bound girl who glanced up at him uncaring. Leo shuddered on the brink as Zoe released her grip on his cock. "Do it." She told him as she cupped his balls.

Leo grabbed his dick and looked into the girl's eyes as he pulled his cock back and forth and back and forth again. His mouth widened and he yelled out as his orgasm took him, his load pumping out with each movement. His cum landed at pace across the girls mouth, neck and tits. She looked at him lustfully whilst he shook and almost doubled over at the release. Grunting he rested his hand on his knee to stop him toppling over. Zoe's fingers ran down his back to soothe him.

White sheets surrounded Leo. His knees and calves tormenting him as he lay still in his bed. A feint hum sounded. Leo searched for the intrusion. He saw the pink knickers that spent most the night in his mouth on his bed next to him. He pawed for his phone on the night stand. His tired eyes recognised the notifications; six missed calls - Damien.