All Comments on 'Zoe’s Secret Lust'

by mydeepsix

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
CZOFTWCZOFTW2 months ago

That was spectacular, 5*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle2 months ago

If you get off on humiliating, degrading and disrespecting your partner, you have issues and need therapy, not a 3-way.

This wasn’t “performance art” it was her true emotions: she might like her husband, she may even love him like a brother; but she straight up friend zoned him.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I'd like to thank the author for having the decency to tell me upfront that this story contains gay male material and in so doing saving me from the unpleasantness of reading it. If only all authors were that considerate. I'm not anti gay, I'm just a heterosexual man who has no gay leanings and doesn't want to read about men getting it on with each other. If I did want to read such material I'd log on to 'Gay Male'. Just saying.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I stopped reading when it became evident that your portrayal of the husband's character didn't have him in serious psychotherapy when it was evident that he got sexually excited when he is begging for humiliation and character degradation. I assume from the build-up of the wife that she was back on the road to renewing her activities with Rafe (sp ?).

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Wow, how un-original, another cuckold story and this one is worse. He catches his slut cheating and not only lets her continue, but with the asshole she cheated with. You would think the roids and testosterone levels wouldn't allow him to be a pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"Are you going to leave me?" I asked,

.

I thought it was bad enough that you wrote that instead of him asking "Give me one good reason why I'm not leaving you?" Then I saw there were 3 more Literotica pages -- about 30 pages in total in Word. I wondered how could there be that much more when the story should have logically been over.

.

Then is got worse, when you turned him into a cuck. You set him up to be one thing and then negated that without any thought or intelligence.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Thanks for your tags. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More fag cuck shit. I hope Zoe ends up with a Man.

Rocky62Rocky622 months ago

And he didnt curb stomp the asshat at the club because??

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Rubbish

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous