Zoe Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never seen him so hard, so in need of release.

Holding his shaft in my hand, stroking his crown with a soft thumb, I looked up at him and smiled. He returned the smile, his hand running through my hair.

I bent over him, began to lick his head, lightly at first, the way Claire had taught me he liked. His warm length surged and jumped in my hand. His hips rolled on the chair, pushing his cock upwards against my lips.

Beside us, Claire gave a series of muffled cries through her gag. From the corner of my eye, I could see her straining against the cuffs.

I bent lower, took his engorged head into my mouth, swirled my tongue around it again and again. Above me, Gideon hissed with pleasure.

I backed off, began pumping his shaft with one hand. When I looked up at him again, his eyes were fixed on Claire's as she fought for her own release.

Watching his face, I began flicking his slit with the tip of my tongue, lightly but faster and faster.

His eyes stayed locked on Claire, his attention solely on her solitary ordeal. I could hear her groan as a rising orgasm fought to overcome the lingering sting in her behind. From the corner of my eye, I could see her hands in their cuffs twisting, pulling against their fastenings. I heard her gasp, over and over, as the vibrator drove her higher, ruthlessly demanding what she was as yet unable to give.

I drew Gideon into my mouth, took him as deeply as I could. My cheeks hollowed with suction as I began to bob up and down over him. I fondled his twins with my hand as my lips slid up and down over his length. He hissed again with enjoyment, but I knew his attention was on Claire. Running my lips up and down his shaft, I could feel his plum sliding over my tongue, its rim hard, shivering.

His balls were pulled up tight against him. I curled my fingers around his sac above them, pulled them gently down from his body.

I looked to one side. Claire's eyes locked onto mine. She bit into the ball gag as another wave of stimulation ran through her pussy.

Gideon's hand continued to stroke my head and hair in soft appreciation, but he had eyes only for Claire in at her bonds. Whenever I looked her way, on the other hand, she was watching me, what I was doing for the man she loved.

After a long time, Claire finally roared, deep and throaty, even through her gag. Her orgasm surged through her, her body straining at straps and cuffs. She shivered, shook, sagged on the bench for a moment before it started all over again.

It was enough, I suppose. My lips felt Gideon's cock began to quiver and throb. Pulling him deep into my mouth, I began swallowing as he surged and pulsed under my hand and lips, filling my throat with his joy. His own orgasm seemed endless, heroic, matched only by that of the bound figure in front of him.

When I pulled off him, his eyes fell to mine, a sleepy smile on his face.

His head motioned towards Claire. I nodded in agreement, rose.

It took me but a second to seize the egg's cord and pull the purring thing from out of her. I removed the ball gag, dropped it on the carpet, unhooked her cuffs, released the straps holding her torso to the bench.

Entirely used up, too tired to rise, even with my help, she lay on the bench for some minutes before rising shakily to her feet. We knelt, side by side, our arms around each other's waists, looking contemplatively at the sleeping man in front of us.

There was a gentle smile on his face.

"Are you OK?" I whispered, then, uncertain, "I'm so sorry."

I felt her arm give me a squeeze. "Don't be," she replied softly. "It's OK. It's just where we went tonight. Really."

I looked up at her face, half-buried in a mare's-nest of black hair. She smiled again as she slowly regained her composure.

"Well, Zoe," she said fondly. "Such an introduction. How are you,  dear?"

"I'm good," I smiled. "Really good. You sure you're OK?"

"I think I'll be sleeping on my front for a few days," she smiled ruefully. Her head turned back towards the figure asleep on the chair.

"He loves you." I said gently. I hugged her tightly. "You do know that, Claire?" I thought for a moment. "I've never seen a person love that much."

She turned to look at me again, a sweet smile on her face. Her one arm pulled me in to her, the other stroked my cheek gently.

"I know," she whispered. "I know. I think I'm very lucky."

"I do, too," I whispered as her lips came lightly down on mine. It felt like a greeting, a welcoming, an acceptance. Her soft lips were love and tomorrow and forever.

In the end, it took both of us to get Gideon into bed, but, holding Claire's hand over his form, I don't think I've ever slept better.

+

Thanks for reading. I hope you enjoyed yourself.

Many thanks to BelleCanzuto for her help and insight.