All Comments on 'Zoe's Big Bust'

by Iwroteathing

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
sloopbsloopbabout 1 year ago

It's always a treat to see you publish a new story. This one had lots of twists and turns to keep the plot going. Though not a fan of the violent attack on her naked patrol, I much prefer your tales where self humiliation is the goal and the craving. However, as always well written and I do like humiliating tasks being set. I look forward to your next story, and hope it's not too far away.

Blank97Blank97about 1 year ago

How can one person write so many good stories!! I can't help myself but check if you have posted a new story every now and then. Not a single story of yours can be considered bad.

At first when Caroline met Zoe I thought she must be MILF-pie. I was wrong about that but she was involved in someway. I love that you write the story in a way that every "bad guy" is punished and people overall embrace their sexuality.

Please keep writing good stories, take your time and know that your audience will wait for you.

Mr_NightMr_Nightabout 1 year ago

The story was very well written. Intense, tense and exciting at all times. However, I must admit that the ending bothered me a little. It felt like a fairytale ending, like Little Red Riding Hood, where the hunter pulls her out of the wolf's belly, even though that doesn't make any sense, and I feel like something similar happened here. But still the story was very good. I will look forward to the next ones.

Stevewu609Stevewu609about 1 year ago

I'll slightly disagree with Mr_Night. It seems like, since Dixie's Downfall, Iwroteathing doesn't really write stories where the story ends badly for the main character. There may be some humiliation and things may go further than intended, but it's usually a tame or happy ending. That can sort of limit how far some stuff can go in the story. Iwroteathing comes up with a lot of really creative and clever games and predicaments, but I've always wished he'd take them a little bit further. In this story, I felt he did take things further than most recent stories. As a result, the happy ending may have felt a little more fairytale-ish than others. But I'll happily take that as the price of more consequences/humiliation for the main character during the story.

Mr_NightMr_Nightabout 1 year ago

I understand what Stevewu609 meant, but when I made the comparison with fairy tales, especially with Little Red Riding Hood, I wasn't exactly referring to a happy ending. I mean I like bad endings, and Dixie's Downfall is one of my favorite Iwroteathing stories, but I also liked Badiha's happy ending in The Fixer, although I have my reservations and criticisms regarding shifts in focus and wasted opportunities, Badiha's ending turned out to be pretty solid and a happy ending, unlike Zoe's ending here.

I mean, she handcuffed Jackson and when his security came after her, she just took her badge to fend them off? Why didn't they go after her, grab her, rape her and throw her naked and bound in the street?

Normal guys did exactly that to her when she was walking around in her bitch cop uniform earlier and her badge wasn't enough to scare them away, now does her badge magically hypnotize the security guards?

And remembering that the guys who did this were normal men compared to the ones now who walked away were corrupt security guards.

I accept a happy ending and Zoe smartly getting away with it, but this ending just doesn't make sense.

(I wroteathing these reviews are not rabid, I rarely comment around here, but your stories are probably my favorites on the site, so I make these comments in an attempt to provide constructive criticism and express my opinion, don't take them as hate or anger)

RoboButtonsRoboButtonsabout 1 year ago

IWroteAThing, you are a master of your craft! The kinks you explore are deeply arousing and your able to inhabit the emotions of your protagonists with incredible poise. I love living vicariously through these characters as they endure embarrassment, humiliation and dark sexual gratification. There's nothing wrong with poetic justice--after all, who doesn't enjoy a happy ending? ;)

Keep up the fantastic work!

IwroteathingIwroteathingabout 1 year agoAuthor

Sure, I'll wade into this discussion happening on the end of the story. I'll admit it was rushed, fairy tales don't always have happy endings but they are no strangers to sudden and convenient developments which I think was Mr_Night's point. My attention wanders and some things were distracting me to a point that I realised if I didn't finish the story quickly I wouldn't finish it at all. But I still maintain the guards backing off at the sight of Zoe's badge is not a plot hole when taken with the theme of the story.

The main theme of the story is that to assume a rules centric philosophy requires you to accept equality of outcomes otherwise you aren't enforcing rules, you're enforcing authority. Zoe kept failing in her mission to bust Jackson because she wanted him exposed but not herself. Even when walking the beat naked and getting all that attention, she was reliant on Jackson and Caroline's assurances that she could still walk away without a problem, which meant that the moment she was tested in the park she had no will or authority to subdue the crowd. But when arresting Jackson, on livestream to a wide audience, her and Jackson's exposure happened concurrently which gave her back the authority to get the heavies to allow the arrest to continue.

I'll admit it's more thematic than I'd like (and ignores the cameras out in the park) and if I had more time I would have fleshed it out better. But I hope at least my decision makes sense with the story as it was written.

P.s. thanks for caring so much to write so extensive comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this wonderful story. I have always been a fan of your work. The amount of effort you put into the development of characters and background is impressive. I admire your passion towards creating such amazing pieces. Waiting for the next one. Thank you

SNEZ_WritingSNEZ_Writingabout 1 year ago

Iwroteathing, I hope you know that you're my favorite erotica writer and that this story only strengthens that position.

Thank you for putting the time and effort into crafting another stellar story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey great story, I'm wondering when you will do more "Exhibitionist & Voyeur" stories next? Like Unveiling or stories like Night Train Nudity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwroteathing@Iwroteathing
It is with great sadness I can confirm I have once again started a tight, short story only to have it spiral out of control into a sprawling odyssey.