Zoe's Big Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

RIDGECLIFF METROPOLITAN POLICE PRESS RELEASE. FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE, NO EMBARGO.

We have had a series of requests for comment on a video that has been widely circulated showing a member of the public engaging in a number of unacceptable and illegal acts in St. Mark's Park. Some have alleged that the figure in the video is a police officer and we wish to immediately refute this slanderous accusation.

We have committed a thorough investigation and have found that the woman in question is a pornagraphic actress by the name of Pink Steele. Although the actress bares a resemblance to an officer that some are making allegations about, we can confirm that the officer in question was not present at the time the video was recorded.

The officer in question is deeply disturbed by the baseless and disgusting allegations made against her. We have given her time off, free mental health support through our employee assistance program, and an assurance that Ridgecliff Metropolitan Police will provide her with full legal assistance if she wishes to pursue legal action against any libellous accusations made relating to this video.

We ask that people respect her privacy at this difficult time.

-Deputy Commissioner Clarence Bell.

~~~

Zoe slept, she slept for so long, the mental and physical exhaustion that had followed her entry into Top of Tits-borne had taken its toll. Without a patrol and her day off announced with short enough notice that Jackson couldn't fill it with additional clients, she finally had some time to rest and get her bearings. Firstly she went to a nearby sexual health clinic to get the morning after pill, emergency PEP, and an appointment to test for and treat any STDs she may have been exposed to. But once she had taken care of all that she simply came home and collapsed on her bed.

When Zoe woke up her primary question for herself was what her exit strategy was for this whole mess. Everything she had done up until now was motivated by a belief that a return to her own life was possible. But now she had breathing room, some rest and some time to think, she knew she should stop thinking about getting back to the way things were, and start thinking about how to move forward. She knew Jackson's sadism would never be sated, she knew chances of staying a police officer were becoming vanishingly small without drastic action, and she knew that she wanted to be in charge of her own sexuality again, regardless of what that is.

While she had been going through her ordeal, the time and date for the next round of Top of Tits-borne had been sent to her, but she had deliberately been ignoring it to focus on herself. Then there was a knock at the door. Zoe opened it and on the other side was the cornerstone of her new plan.

...

It was just Deluxxxe, Kandy Kane, and Pink Steele lined up in the swan and whistle, its renovations almost completed and Zoe suspected partially paid for by her body. Jackson smugly emerged with a new task in his hand.

"Alright ladies, this is the penultimate task. You have 24 hours to bring me the most used condoms you can, each condom must be tied to your..."

"You know what, fuck this." Zoe interrupted, shocking Jackson into silence. "I'm not doing this any more, I quit."

"You realise what happens if you forfeit, right?" Jackson cautioned, gesturing for his large enforcers to stand either side of Zoe.

"You never really knew who you were messing with." Zoe replied. Suddenly she launched forward, pulling a telescopic truncheon out of her back pocket and in a single practised movement, flicking it out to its full length then bringing it down hard against his face. The large men stepped forward to help their boss but Zoe pulled out her badge and they stepped back.

"Sergeant Zoe Miller, Ridgecliff police." Zoe announced ripping off her mask. "Jackson Grant I am placing you under arrest..."

Jackson tried to shout over her, he screamed and threatened but Zoe calmly continued to read him his rights. Eventually she picked him up and led him out of the pub, the weight of her authority keeping him contained better than any handcuffs.

"You realise what a fuckup you have just made. Your evidence will be as tainted as that bitch Elaine's, Caroline will bury any support you have, and you just outed yourself as a pervert on my stream and you can bet once I've beaten this charge I will make sure every police officer, every member of your church, every family member, friend, neighbour, every fucking person you have ever arrested, they will all have the entire back catelouge of your time as a filthy whore. Plus with the connections I have, I predict you'll be back working for me by the end of the week and if you think I've been mean to you so far, just you fucking wait."

"Thank you, I'm going to go ahead and add threatening a police officer to the list of charges."

"And I'm going to make a list of charges for you: 50p for an hour to fuck you however they want, £5 to give you whatever tattoo or piercing they want." Jackson snarkily responded. Zoe felt a pit in the bottom of her stomach and hoped the plan would work.

...

"Welcome to BBC Radio 4, tonight we have the full story on the scandal that rocked the nation and led to an entire police force being dissolved. We have interviews with everyone involved and have pieced together the whole story of what has come to be known at the Ridgecliff rot."

"On 29th August, Jackson Grant was arrested live on a pornographic stream he was recording. The aerating officer was Sergeant Zoe Miller, who up until that point had been competing in the stream under the name Pink Steele. We sat her down for an interview."

"My plan was a bit of a kamikaze mission," Zoe's voice crackled through her speakers, "but Jackson was capable of such sadistic acts that I knew the only way to take him down was to sacrifice everything, because he was relying on my self-preservation to keep me in line."

Zoe was happy to hear her voice, but she skipped forward in the episode, bypassing her trauma to once again listen to her triumph.

"...the arrest was on shaky grounds." Zoe continued. "But what Jackson didn't know was his sadism and greed was there for all who had competed to see. He thought turning us against each other and threatening how things would be worse would keep us in line, he didn't know that Deluxxxe and Kandy Kane had both visited me the night before and we were all united in his downfall."

"So when Zoe dragged him out, Deluxxxe and I got to work." Kandy Kane continued in an act of seamless audio editing. "He had left his computer unlocked to do the stream and so we had access to everything. On livestream we put clones of his computer on some websites some hacking collectives had told us about m, and in real time revealed as much of his dirty dealings as possible."

"There was a lot to comb through." The smooth presenter took over, "but the most damning information was proof that Jackson was blackmailing police and crime commissioner candidate Caroline Foxton, with photographs he had proving multiple acts of infidelity."

"It seemed so minor considering some of the twisted things he was blackmailing us about..." Zoe continued. "When you are swallowed into his world it's all deep deviations and humiliations, you forget that most people aren't actually into that, and something as vanilla as an affair is still pretty significant to a normal woman."

"With Caroline shown to the world as compromised, her undue influence on a police force she had no formal power over started to become clear." The presenter took over. "Deputy Commissioner Bell had to admit that he faked an investigation into a video of Sergeant Miller at her request, the press department had been under her thumb since even before she was running unopposed. In total the scale of those complicit in Caroline and Jackson's ring of corruption was so vast the home secretary ordered the Ridgecliff police department dissolved, policing falling to neighbouring police forces until such time as a new police force could be rebuilt from the ground up."

"And what of Jackson Grant. Well it only took one charge to open the floodgates on his empire of crime. Vanya Valentine was granted modern day slavery protections to testify against him for human trafficking, all the organisers, enforcers, and competitors in his deviant competition ended up turning against him. It got to a stage that a special operation was concerned by the National Crime Agency to comb through the full extent of his crimes..."

'here comes my favourite bit.' Zoe thought to herself.

"Zoe Miller was correct that she would not escape unscathed. She was fired from the police force and given a suspended sentence on the laws she broke as part of her investigation. Controversially Caroline Foxton also did not see any jail time, her compliance with the investigation mixed with blackmail as a mitigating factor meant she was also given a suspended sentence, however for someone in politics the scandal meant an end to her otherwise promising career. Even now we do not know the full scale of the charges being levelled against Jackson Grant, he is currently serving so many consecutive sentences for category 1, 2 and 3 rape, blackmail, extortion, human trafficking, and assault that it is unlikely if he will ever see the outside of a prison."

Zoe chuckled and turned off the radio playing app on her computer. She glanced out into the Swan and Whistle, it was a quiet night in the bar she had purchased from Jackson's lawyers for a very reasonable amount, but that was never the purpose of the place anyway. It was a base of operations for Zoe's new career, a protection union for Tits-borne sex workers, run by the woman who had simultaneously taken down a criminal enterprise and a police department in a single night.

It was a tough time when the power vacuum brought plenty of those aiming to be Jackson's successors in control and sadism, but in the end Zoe was able to run them out of town with a mixture of law enforcement knowledge, and a genuine trust and respect the earned from the sex workers of Tits-borne. They knew she always kept her word, and they knew she would sometimes venture off her high horse to sell her services alongside them.

"You on the game tonight?" Elaine asked from behind the bar. Zoe had been a pillar of strength to her fellow blackmailed contestant during the divorce proceedings, abortion, and even stumping up some money for laser tattoo removal to restore Milf-Pie's cleavage to its former glory. Like Zoe, Elaine had always had unusually deviant desires, and was happy to have someone who let her indulge them and most importantly let her say no when she didn't want to.

"Not tonight, and tomorrow I have church in the morning..."

"I can't believe you still go to church." Elaine interrupted.

"Church helped me through that Top of Tits-borne nightmare far more than the police. Plus they are forgiving, which I certainly need a lot of right now. " Zoe replied, "Monday I'm having a celebration of sorts, though. It's going to be the anniversary of my arrest of Jackson and I've had an idea how to celebrate it."

"Colour me intrigued." Elaine replied.

"Well when I was arresting Jackson, he told me what he was going to sell me for when he beat the charges. I figured I could celebrate my new life by having a week living as if Jackson had won." Zoe explained. Elaine looked over to Zoe's computer and saw the price list she had mocked up for the secure and safe Tits-borne sex worker website. She then gasped as Zoe clicked submit.

~~~

29th August to 5th September

Zoe Miller (AKA Sergeant Zoe Miller, AKA Pink Steele)

Special rates to celebrate Jackson's downfall

50p per hour

£5 to give me a tattoo or piercing of your choice, comes with a free fuck afterwards.

~~~

*Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go patrol my neighbourhood." Zoe announced, tucking her baton and mace into her custom made prostitute police outfit. She felt fat more exposed in it than her previous uniform, but also happier and safer as she took to the streets of Tits-borne.

1...345678