Zoë's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jace enjoyed the view while he fucked her slowly. He kept his cock nice and deep inside of Zoë's pussy. She let out pleased moans, kneading her boobs and rubbing her hard nipples. After a while, Jace decided to up the tempo. Zoë sounded delighted with that choice. She started moaning harder as Jace slapped against her thick thighs.

Zoë's hands left her boobs, moving downwards. One held her thigh, while the other started rubbing her clit. She also felt around her pussy, stroking Jace's cock which was going in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She also reached under her butt, after sucking on her fingers. She stared at him intensely while her index and middle finger found their way inside her asshole.

"Oh Jace, I love it to have both of my holes fucked!" she cried, still holding his gaze. "Your big fat cock feels out of this world in my pussy! I wish your cock was also in my ass right now!" she moaned, while rapidly fingering her ass. Like always, Zoë knew exactly how to turn him on. Jace got his chest onto hers and grabbed her shoulders behind her back. He started fucking her as hard as he could while kissing her neck.

"That's it, baby! I'm gonna cum super fucking hard!" Moaned next to his ear. A wide grin was plastered on her face.

"I'm gonna cum, Zoë," Jace warned her.

"Do it, Jacey. Shoot it right inside my womb..." Zoë encouraged him while stroking the back of his head.

Their orgasms hit at the same time. Shocks went through Jace's body, pumping everything he had inside Zoë's pussy. As deep as he was inside of her, his cum easily found its way to her womb. Meanwhile, Zoë's orgasm was intense and drawn-out. Her juices were flowing lavishly out of her vagina, dripping along her little asshole.

After seemingly forever, Jace slowly pulled out his still rock-hard cock. Zoë's juices coated it all over. He fell on the bed next to her while they relished in their orgasms for a little while longer.

Zoë gave him a kiss on his cheek. "I think I can feel it," Zoë giggled while rubbing her tummy.

Jace kept his eyes closed, smiling lazily. "I fucking love to pump your pussy full like this..."

"I know you do, Jacey," Zoë replied, grinning ear to ear.

Beneath Zoë's legs, a puddle of sperm was making a stain in the bedsheets. There was no need to hide it anymore, though. While fucking Zoë with his real, big cock, Jace's tiny locked pee pee had been rubbing gently along the bedsheets. This was more than enough for his little penis to start spurting straight down on the sheets, strokes of white sperm shooting out of the metal cage.

When Jace had been fucking Zoë's pussy as hard as he could, his locked, tiny dick had been almost rubbing against her inviting asshole. Even that cock, if unlocked, would have reached her tight hole. He could have plugged her ass with that tiny little cock, which would have been a dream come true for him.

But the idea didn't even cross his mind. Why would it? He was already fucking Zoë with his big cock, feeling her tight pussy clamp around it and filling it to the brim with his cum.

Weeks later, Zoë was on her knees in front of him, admiring his big cock. "Don't worry, I'll get you off in no-time," she assured him. "I can't have you go off without release, can I?" She threw away her top, revealing those cute boobs of hers. She spit on his cock and rubbed the tip over her chest, along her hard little nipples.

The main course started after this. She started sucking him off, going as deep as she dared to take him in. "Fuck, I think I'm already there," Jace warned her. She looked up to him with expecting eyes, his cock hitting her throat. Just in time, she got his cock out of her mouth. She aimed it at her chest and jerked him off until cum started spurting out. Jace threw his head back while Zoë jerked every bit of cum out of his balls.

"You're good to go," Zoë declared proudly. Jace took a moment to take in the sight of his cum covered all over her chest. Next time, he wanted to shoot it all over that big ass of hers.

Zoë looked on how Jace removed the strap-on. His locked pee pee now revealed, she could see it was still actively dripping cum. Jace didn't notice at all, as a long string of sperm went straight into his underpants. Zoë bit her lip in excitement, one hand in her pants slowly rubbing her clit. She rubbed a finger over her chest, tasting his cum in her mouth. This was never gonna get old.

12