Zoë's Treasure Hunt

Story Info
Zoë can't wait to try out the fruits of their training.
2.2k words
4.45
9.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eath
eath
60 Followers

"Come on, Jace. What are you waiting for?" Zoë beckoned him to the bed. She was lying on her stomach, her head propped up on her hands and her feet up in the air, swaying back and forth. Jace carefully climbed onto the bed and got to her side. Zoë wiggled her hips, urging him on. His heart now pounding rapidly, Jace sat down on her thighs. She tapped him playfully on his back with her feet. "Get me ready to go, Jacey!" Zoë cheered as she threw a bottle of lube his way without even looking behind her. Jace barely managed to catch it before it planted right in his face.

"Damn it, Zoë, was that really necessary," Jace complained.

"Then don't take your sweet time and get on with it," Zoë continued unperturbed, wiggling her hips even more to emphasize her words.

"I don't think I've ever seen you this excited before," Jace mentioned. He did give in to her demands and dumped a royal amount of lube in his cupped hand.

"I feel like today is the day," Zoë proclaimed confidently. "Why would it be weird to be excited for something we worked towards for months? Ooh, that's cold," Zoë whispered, as Jace felt pleased taps return on his back.

It was hard for Jace to share the same sentiment as Zoë. He still went on to diligently oil up her behind, which was easier said than done. What Zoë lacked in terms of breast size, she made up tenfold in her hips and butt. Jace had to spread his knees substantially to even get around her. He started spreading lube all over those massive white globes of hers, which protruded proud into the air even as she was lying down. Zoë hummed happily as he got his hands around her entire width, making sure her massive size glistened in the light.

Jace had to lower his seating to oil the underside of her ass, together with her upper thighs. Zoë pressed back into his fingers as he dug for un-oiled lands. "That'll do Jace, come back here and finish me up," Zoë commanded impatiently, filled with anticipation. Jace knew the drill and sat back onto her upper thighs. Instead of pouring it into his hands, Jace spurted an amazing amount right between her cheeks. Most of it ran down to her thighs, making a puddle. With one hand, he dove straight between her cheeks. Zoë's cheerful humming quickly changed into soft moans.

"Yes Jace, you're almost there. Just a bit deeper..." She tried to guide him. He didn't need instructions, though, and he wanted to show that. He skillfully used the puddle to get deep between her thighs, reaching the spot she was yearning for. "Yesss, finally!" Zoë exclaimed. One of his hands was trying to spread her ass, while the other was almost completely engulfed. Even still, Jace knew his way around these streets even in the dark. His fingertips started teasing her lips, feeling around but never entering. Commands had stopped coming from her mouth, as Zoë was enjoying the tease. She bounced back into his fingers, trying to make them enter her, but he kept her at bay.

Zoë let out a deep sigh after a while. "I think I'm more than ready. Oh wait, we don't want to forget you, Jacey!" Zoë gasped. "Let's get you raring to go, sir," she said matter-of-factly. "Get your ass out of there, or I won't let you go anymore," she warned him earnestly. A smile plagued Jace's lips. "I don't think it's my ass that's the problem here," he remarked. "Smart-ass," Zoë hmphed.

Just as he freed his hands, Jace got pushed forward against his back. Zoë's hands grabbed his hips as she started to grind his junk against her ass. "Alright, alright, I can do it myself," Jace resisted.

"Okay, show me," Zoë challenged him. She removed her hands and put her chin on her arms. Jace started to slide his cock over her oily ass. He made long and slow strokes, going the entire length. "Get it super hard for me, Jacey. As hard as it can be," Zoë commented.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm almost there," Jace said as he started humping her back a bit more vigorously. Zoë took that as her cue to throw her ass back at him at the same time. This made his cock slide cleanly between her cheeks, burying it out of sight.

"Gotcha!" Zoë giggled. "Are we ready?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe someone should release my cock for me?"

"Oops," Zoë giggled again, as she released her grip around his cock. It slipped right out.

"Does Miss want to see if she's satisfied," Jace asked sarcastically.

"No, no, I believe you if you say it's ready. I don't wanna ruin the suspense." It was now Jace's turn to sigh.

"Well, here we go then," Jace said. He heard Zoë catch her breath. Jace angled his body forwards, grabbing his shaft to aim his cock in the right direction. This time, when his cock touched Zoë's butt, she didn't bounce back. She laid completely still, in full suspense. After nervously swallowing spit, Jace started slowly pushing between those gigantic globes. His shaft disappeared as his tip searched for Zoë's pussy. 'Almost there...' Jace thought to himself. But before he felt the familiar sensation he was waiting for, the fingers holding his shaft touched Zoë's ass. His heart started pounding faster. 'Nothing to worry about...' He pressed onwards, her jiggly ass giving way easily. But still, he hadn't found what he was looking for. The amazing feeling of her ass wrapped around his cock was almost enough to distract him. Zoë was deadly quiet, waiting for Jace to speak first.

Instead, he removed his hand as a last ditch effort. Jace could only hope that he would not sway from his course. This is how the final part of his shaft vanished. But he hadn't reached it. He couldn't believe it. He must have just missed it. His hands now both free, he put them along Zoë's chest. This gave him enough leverage to press firmly against her gigantic ass. Zoë could now feel his frantic breathing against the back of her neck. 'I must have started in the wrong spot!' Jace thought to himself. 'I have to just move around 'till I find it,' he told himself. Jace started to slowly slide between Zoë's cheeks, finding the correct angle. He pressed down again, this time faster. Still, he felt nothing.

He tried again. He even tried to use his hand once more. After one last try, he suddenly stopped. He couldn't move anymore. His heart felt like it was about to burst out of his chest. He was lying flatout on Zoë's back, his legs wrapped around hers. His hips were pressed as firm as they could be against her butt. His hands were clinging onto her shoulders.

"It's in, isn't it?" Zoë broke the silence. Jace didn't answer. "Oh... My... It's really in," she started to realize. "Jace, I don't feel anything," Zoë said as it dawned on her. "Jacey, I don't even feel you near my pussy!" She gasped. She started to wiggle her ass around in excitement.

"Wait, wait, hold still!" Jace panicked as he grabbed her hips.

"Huh? Why?" Zoë asked. Yet again, Jace stayed quiet. He just kept holding her hips firmly in place. Once more, his silence was enough of an explanation. "Don't tell me... Jacey, are you about to cum?!" Zoë exclaimed. Jace sputtered in protest against her sudden movements. "Oh god, you didn't even get to my pussy yet!" she laughed. "My ass is just too much for your little pee pee, huh?" She started to wriggle her ass free from his hands. "Watch out, Jacey, you can't cum yet. You're not even inside of me yet!"

Jace could only moan in agony as he tried his best to withstand her bullying. Without him noticing, Zoë had put one hand between her legs and was rubbing her while shaking her ass. "Jace is in my ass, but he can't even reach my pussy!" She moaned loudly. "I'm holding Jace's entire cock with my ass... Ah... Hmm...."

"Alright, I'll let you pull out," she said as she abruptly changed her mind. She pushed him back, removing his cock from her ass in one swoop. As Jace fell back on his knees, he had to do everything to not instantly cum. "Please get off of me, Jace, and stand next to the bed," Zoë commanded. In a daze, he did what was told. Zoë reached under her bed, revealing something that shook him awake again. As she turned around to face him for the first time, she made sure to spread her legs just enough to give him a good view of her glistening pussy. It was almost gaping, ready for his cock. Jace's penis started to twitch while Zoë hid her treasure away from him again. She crossed her legs and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Wow, it's even smaller than I had imagined..." she gawked at him. Even though his cock was harder than it could ever be, its size betrayed was laughable. "A few weeks in that cage, and this is all that's left." Zoë met his eyes. He could see a fire of lust burning in hers. "I'll still let you fuck my pussy, Jacey," she said seductively. "But you have to first fuck me silly with this!" She handed him the strap-on she got from under her bed.

Jace didn't have the energy to struggle. He started dutifully putting it on. He noticed in the corner of his eyes that Zoë's hand had again vanished between her legs as she was watching intently. She was almost drooling when he was done. "Oh my god," she whispered. Jace's tiny cock could barely be seen, hidden beneath her dildo. It took a lot for her to tear away her eyes and flop down on her belly again.

"Mount me again, Jace!" Zoë cried. "Fuck me with your huge cock!" She pulled her cheeks apart, inviting him in the most enticing way possible. Nobody would be able to resist. Jace jumped back onto her thighs. He rubbed it over her ass, getting it nice and slick. She shook her ass frantically, trying to get it wet as fast as possible. "I can't, Jace!" She begged. Jace aimed his new cock towards Zoë's untouched treasure. He found the right spot and started pressing down slowly but surely. Zoë arched her back, holding her breath.

"Yes, Yes, Yessss, That's it!" Zoë cried. Before even half of his cock had been engulfed by her ass, he had finally found her pussy. Jace put his hands on either side of her chest like he had done before, and slammed his hips down. "Fuuuuuuck.......!" This was the sound he had wanted to hear. "Fuck me with that big cock of yours, Jacey!" Zoë spurred him on.

'You don't have to ask me twice,' Jace thought to himself. He pulled out his cock halfway, before slamming it back in, creating a loud moan in the process. He started an unbridled assault on her pussy. The room was filled with her moans and the noises of his cock rushing between her thick, white globes. Jace grabbed Zoë's wrists and held them down on her sides, pinning her down completely beneath him.

"Ah, aaahhh, I-I'm getting..." Zoë muttered between moans.

'I'm also getting close,' Jace thought. 'Wait...' In his trance-like state, he had adopted his new cock immediately. 'Shit!' His real penis was rubbing between Zoë's thick thighs without him realizing. He started slowing down, getting scarily close to his orgasm. He had to hold out until Zoë was satisfied, or else he wouldn't get to fuck her for real.

Even though she was so close to her own orgasm, Zoë knew exactly what was going on. "Make me cum with your big cock, Jacey," she cheered him on. "I wanna cum together with you, please Jace!"

His final layer of defense crumbling down, Jace started his final sprint. He assaulted Zoë's enormous ass, sending her towards the orgasm she craved for. At the same time, his real cock gave in. The feeling between Zoë's thighs was too good.

With one final push, Jace threw the both of them over the edge. He pressed his cock as deep into her as he possibly could, while Zoë was shaking under him. He felt his sperm spurting out of his cock, filling up her pussy. Strokes of semen kept shooting out, until he felt cum dribbling out of Zoë's pussy.

Or, that is what Jace imagined. While his big, new cock was buried deep into Zoë's convulsing pussy, his real cock was completely hidden between Zoë's thighs, spurting against her oily skin. His seed ran down towards the mattress, never finding the treasure it was promised.

Zoë tilted her head towards the side. She whispered in his ear as he rested on top of her, both cocks in her ass as far as either one could go. "Your cock felt amazing, Jacey. Didn't it feel good to pump me full of your juice?" Zoë grinned devilishly at him.

eath
eath
60 Followers