Zoe's Hot Girl Summer Ch. 03

Story Info
Zoe reconnects with an old friend.
3.6k words
4.67
9.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMERS:

- All characters in this story are 18+ including those in high school or graduating.

- This chapter includes a WLW bisexual pairing. Speaking as a bi woman, exploring fantasies in safe spaces is hot. Harassing or sexualizing real life bisexual women or WLW couples is NOT hot.

CHAPTER 3. Truth or Dare

Zoe reconnects with an old friend.

The rest of the school year passed in a blur of final projects and other lasts. Zoe did surprisingly well on all her AP exams - at least well enough to qualify for the college credit.

Prom was about as exciting as she'd expected - an overpriced dinner in fancy garb with the people she'd normally hang out with in sweats at a Denny's. But Grant had been true to his word - he'd even asked her to prom by serenading her with a Backstreet Boys song and some guys from the school's a cappella group.

Graduation itself was less emotional than expected. Probably because Zoe's graduating class of over 600 kids made for a very long, very repetitive ceremony. By the end, everyone was restless, even most of the parents.

Besides, all the students knew that the best part comes after the graduation ceremony: Senior Night.

The big school lock-in is the last event of their high school experience. Seniors spend the whole year fundraising for it - it doesn't matter that nobody really knows what happens at Senior Night, it's just supposed to be fun.

"You should at least try to sneak me in."

Grant was sulking. He slid down the side of his car, FOMO sprawled clearly across his features. Grant was one of those kids who was held back in kindergarten. Even though he and Zoe were technically peers, she liked to tease him for his status as a Junior.

"You're gonna be like, ziplining through the cafeteria or something fucking crazy, and I'm gonna be watching Mamma Mia. With my mom. Again."

"You literally love Mamma Mia."

"So? I don't wanna watch it every week."

"Your watch history says otherwise," Zoe teased. When Grant just responded with an unamused glare she reached out to jerk his arm. "'Screw them if they can't take a joke!'"

"I know where you sleep."

Zoe just laughed and shrugged off her graduation robe. She folded it neatly before handing it to Grant.

As far as moms go, Zoe thought Mrs. McCall was pretty cool. She never made her feel weird about spending the night or eating their food and she'd been nice enough to let Zoe borrow Grant's sister's old cap and gown ($40 to rent her own? Seriously?).

Zoe tossed her hair, hoping some of the volume from her curls were still intact. When Grant started mimicking her she reached up to screw with his hair, but he dodged her hands, fists up like a boxer. They slapped at each other before Zoe finally conceded.

"Okay Rocky, we get it. Will you help me now?" Zoe whined. "This is the last time I'm seeing people, I need to be hot."

"Well, you should've told your mom that eighteen years ago."

Zoe punched his shoulder.

Grant laughed, but he reached out and adjusted the twisted strap on her dress, a flouncy white thing from Reformation. She swiped under her eyes for smudged mascara and then he helped her rotate the chain of her necklace to hide the clasp.

"Okay, my liege," Grant drawled. "Can we go now? Remember, you have to give me the insider intel. I wanna be prepared for next year."

-

Grant was going to be sorely disappointed. That's all Zoe could think as Senior Night dragged on.

The food was great - local businesses donated tons of it. And different classrooms had organized games of BINGO, mini auctions and other contests for gift cards and small prizes. Her friend Erika won a Starbucks gift card in a heated game of Kahoot.

But there was only so much Zoe could eat and her trivia threshold was maxed out. It was clear that most of their fundraising had gone toward the big ticket raffle prizes that Zoe wasn't very interested in - an Xbox, mini fridge, season tickets to some football game.

You couldn't even roam old hallways for a hit of nostalgia. They'd blocked off most of the school, limited to just the cafeteria, a few classrooms and the connecting hallways. Which is why when everybody begins filing into the auditorium for a hypnosis show - what's bound to be a bunch of the hockey guys making idiots of themselves for a laugh - Zoe ducks into the nearest girls bathroom.

Everything about it is familiar. The cheap linoleum tile, the ugly fluorescent lights, the leftover sticker glue that lines the mirrors above the sinks. But it also feels off. Absent are the girls crowding the mirror to fix their eyeliner and the too-strong citrusy scents of vape juice.

Zoe rips off some paper towel from the dispenser and soaks it in cold water. She presses it against her eyes to wake herself up before tossing it and checking her phone.

2:02 a.m. Great. Grant isn't picking her up until 8:00.

Suddenly, the bathroom door swings open.

"Ohmygod, Zoe?"

She looks up and her eyes widen.

"Fuck, you're tight."

"Shut up." Zoe laughed. Her friend and cheer teammate, Sarah, leaned over her for partner stretches - which Zoe was undoubtedly feeling in her hamstring.

"Such a prude," the blonde rolled her eyes, leaning into Zoe's leg even more. She inhaled sharply. "But seriously, if you want to keep your left splits you need to stretch more."

"Aw, but you're not around to do it for me."

"I'll stretch you out anytime," Sarah teases, making a 'V' with her fingers and bringing them to her mouth. She flicks her tongue between them lewdly. "Just say when and where, baby."

"You're disgusting."

Zoe stares at her old friend. Best friend, even. Sarah is blonder now than Zoe remembers, probably new highlights, but otherwise the same. She's also still wearing her graduation dress - a tight white bodycon which shows off long, lean legs and her ridiculous figure. Zoe eyes her cleavage enviously.

They haven't talked much since Zoe quit her extracurriculars sophomore year to pick up more shifts at work. What's the point in a well-rounded college app if she can't even afford the tuition?

Regardless, Zoe always thought Sarah kind of resented her for quitting. They'd quickly lost touch without all the cheer practices and carpools and game days.

While Zoe spent her weekends tolerating bad dad jokes and wiping down tables, Sarah had maintained her popularity until the very end. Probably on account of her being thin and pretty with shiny blonde hair, a well-off family and all the best clothes. And, bluntly put, an insane rack to fill them out.

"Hi," Zoe says, drying her hands off to have something to do.

"Decided to skip the stupid show, too?" Sarah asks with this can-you-believe-how-lame tilt of her head. She turns to the mirror, combing her fingers through her hair.

"Only 'cause the hypnotist told me to." Zoe deadpans. Her chest swells when Sarah laughs. She forgot that that's how it was with their friendship - Zoe was always trying to impress her. Whether it was getting a laugh or a better high kick.

"Hang out with me." Sarah says, turning to face Zoe. And that's how Sarah had always been - direct. She didn't ask, she told you, and assumed you'd say yes. To be fair, people usually did. Sarah's face lit up. "Ohmygod, let's play truth or dare."

Her voice is teasing and sarcastic, but Zoe knows better. Truth or dare with Sarah isn't likely to be very innocent. She'd always been more of a wildcard. The one who saw trespassing or public disturbances as a fun way to spend the weekend.

Still...

She has time to kill, right?

Zoe matches her gaze.

"Alright. Truth or dare?"

-

"I can't fucking believe you did that. You're gonna get, like-"

"What, expelled?" Sarah laughs, latching onto Zoe's arm. The two girls run, putting the heated gaze of the blonde's ex-gym teacher behind them.

"Shit, he's coming this way!" Sarah squeals, dragging Zoe by the arm. She climbs over one of the tables barricading an off-limits hallway and looks back expectantly.

Without thinking, Zoe follows suit, clumsily climbing over the table, pulse racing. The two girls haul ass down the dark hallway, their heels echoing against the linoleum. Sarah checks the doorknobs of every classroom they pass, each one locked.

"Shit," she laughs, far too amused for the given situation. When they hear footsteps, they face each other with wide eyes. Sarah tries one last classroom door and thank god, it opens. They quietly duck inside, Zoe carefully closing the door behind them. Sarah's hands are on her instantly, pulling them into a shadowy corner next to the door.

"What're you-?"

"He's gonna check the classroom." Sarah whispers, bringing an index finger to her lips.

Zoe becomes extremely aware of the way her former best friend's body is pressed against hers. She presses herself into the wall to try and put some space between them, but Sarah just squeezes in tighter, totally oblivious, or apathetic, to the way their bodies fit together.

Zoe tries really hard not to stare at the way her friend's tits look pressed against her. The same tits Sarah had just flashed at the nearest faculty for a dare.

Look, Zoe's straight.

But...curiosity is normal, right?

I mean, all girls watch lesbian porn at some point. That doesn't mean she's, like, into girls. Plus, it could just be adrenaline. Or like, internalized male gaze. Besides, it's Sarah. She's not like, a girl girl. Their friendship has always been...complicated.

Footsteps near and Sarah presses in even closer, her soft leg slotting between Zoe's thighs. Zoe tips her head back against the wall and bites her lip, trying to ignore the way her friend's breath feels against her neck. She suppresses the urge to grind down against her leg.

Normal normal normal. This is totally normal.

A single beam of bright light shines into the dark classroom. Zoe's stomach drops. Sarah just shakes her head and presses a hand over Zoe's mouth. It's only when the footsteps and light retreat that both girls release a collective breath.

"I can't believe that just happened," Zoe whispers, body sagging with relief. Sarah looks at her with an amused little grin and leans in.

"Your turn," the blonde girl teases. "Truth or dare."

Zoe gapes. Sarah had just flashed a teacher and was already onto the next thing. Typical.

"Truth."

"You're so lame," Sarah teases, unmoving. "Fine. Do you have a boyfriend?"

With a fraction of space between them, the question feels loaded.

"No," Zoe replies. "Not anymore, I mean."

"Who dumped who?"

"It was mutual."

"Yeah, okay." Sarah snorts. "Are you still a virgin?"

Zoe balls her firsts, very aware of Sarah's skin and breath against hers. "That's a follow up question."

"So...yes?"

"No."

"No?"

Sarah shifts, slotting their hips together.

Her leg perfectly presses between Zoe's thighs and she can't help the small gasp that escapes from her lips. She hears Sarah chuckle and Zoe risks a look at her friend, ignoring the fact that her hormones are surely all over her face.

Sarah wets her lips and her hands start to wander, trailing down Zoe's sides. Sarah tugs her own dress up, exposing even more soft skin. And she doesn't move to fix her dress when one of the flimsy straps falls down her shoulder.

Sarah is controlled and sexy and she looks at Zoe like she's some plaything.

It suddenly hits Zoe just how badly she'd like to fuck her friend.

"No you're acting shy or no you're not a virgin?"

Sarah slips a hand under Zoe's dress.

"No," Zoe says as they lock eyes. "I'm not a virgin."

Zoe watches as Sarah hums approvingly, and then leans in, engulfing her in the sweet scent of whatever perfume she's wearing.

"This is cute," Sarah says, using her free hand to lightly graze the gauzy fabric of Zoe's graduation dress. Zoe's stomach flips, and then, Sarah's fingers are coaxing her legs apart, pressing against her lace-clad heat.

Zoe moans softly, hips rocking gently against Sarah's hand. Her friend's voice drifts between them, murmuring words of encouragement as Zoe cracks, gripping tightly onto her friend's shoulder. Her hips stutter, the steady drag of her soaked-through panties offering both too much and not nearly enough friction.

"God, you get wet like a fucking virgin," Sarah muses, tugging Zoe's panties to the side. She spreads Zoe's arousal around her pussy, massaging slow and consistent. It's fucking agonizing. "College boys will love that, Zo."

She smiles coyly, giggling even, as Zoe melts against her. She grabs at Sarah's wrist, which works slowly between her legs, silently begging for more.

"What? You want me to finger you?" Sarah asks, index finger teasing Zoe's entrance. Sarah grazes her lips over Zoe's neck before sucking, hard, behind her ear.

Zoe shudders.

"I want you to fuck me," She confesses with a gasp.

That's all the encouragement Sarah seems to need. She pulls away but grabs Zoe's hand, leading her over to the empty desk nearby.

It's large and L-shaped, probably what was formerly the teacher's desk before classrooms were emptied. Zoe perches herself on top of it, suddenly nervous.

"What are you gonna do?" She asks.

She doesn't care if it sounds stupid. She's never fucked a girl before. Or done anything with a girl, really. The reality of it was starting to hit her.

"Relax," Sarah places her hands on Zoe's knees, spreading them apart to make space for her in between. And then she surprises Zoe by winding her fingers in her hair and kissing her.

Kissing Sarah isn't unlike kissing Sam. Just sweeter and softer. Zoe really likes the little sounds she makes when their tongues slide against each other's hotly and she really likes the way Sarah bites and teases her bottom lip.

When they pull apart and Sarah kneels down, Zoe's nerves are replaced with excitement. All she can think about is how good Sarah looks. Sly, dark eyes gaze up at her, her silky blonde hair falling over sun kissed shoulders. From above, Zoe can admire the downright pornographic swell of her friend's tits and the way her lips look shiny and used.

Sarah drags Zoe's panties down her legs and presses soft kisses into her skin. At the ankle by the strap of her heels, by the side of her knee, and along the sensitive skin of her inner-thigh.

"Have you gotten head before?" Sarah asks.

Zoe nods. She doesn't admit that she's always overthinking too much to finish.

"Good," Sarah mumbles, daintily sucking on two of her fingers. She takes them out, unbothered by the strings of spit and drool that drip down her lips and chin. She presses them, wet and warm, against Zoe's clit.

Zoe brings one heel up onto the desk, shamelessly opening herself up. She's past the point of caring. She needs to feel Sarah's mouth. And she does.

Her friend wastes no more time flattening her tongue against Zoe's pussy. Zoe bunches her dress up and weaves her fingers into Sarah's hair.

"Holy fuck," she breathes, head lolling back.

It's intense. She can feel her pussy throb against the slow, wet drag of Sarah's tongue. The room is silent, except for the soft hum of the AC and the eager sounds of Sarah lapping at her pussy. Zoe tries really hard to stay quiet, but can't help the soft whines that escape from her lips.

Sarah's mouth is wet, spit leaking down Zoe's folds. It's lewd and messy and so fucking hot. It was never really like this with Sam. Zoe was always too worried about looking hot or making the right sounds and was he even into it?

Maybe it's because Sarah's a girl but Zoe doesn't seem to care much about those things. Or maybe she's just really horny. Almost mindlessly, Zoe starts humping down into Sarah's mouth. She greedily rubs her clit against Sarah's tongue, legs shaking. She tugs at blonde hair, impatient and needy for more.

More.

Zoe nudges Sarah and she pulls off, breathless. Her lips are shiny with spit and wetness. When Sarah licks her lips to get a taste, strands of sticky girlcum part with them. Zoe tugs Sarah to her feet and kisses her hard, relishing the taste off her lips. Without thinking, she yanks the zipper on the back of her friend's dress, finally getting a better look at those ungodly tits.

"You could be a fucking porn star," Zoe muses, grazing a thumb over one of Sarah's nipples. It's true. Her tits are full and natural, yet perky with ample cleavage. "You'd look good bouncing on some dick or getting fucked from behind."

"I do," Sarah grins, arching an eyebrow.

Zoe laughs before letting herself grope her friend. She grabs Sarah's ass and fondles her tits. She probably looks like a horny guy, overzealous hands grabbing at every inch of skin. But Sarah arches into her, so she must be doing something right.

The two girls giggle against each other's mouths, kissing and moaning as their hands wander. Zoe struggles to tug Sarah's panties down from where she's perched on the desk, but Sarah shoves them down and kicks them to the side.

It's a little clumsy, but Zoe manages to lean back on the desk just enough so that Sarah can prop her knee up. Their legs are a tangle of smooth, soft skin and then, without warning, they grind their pussies together.

"Oh my fucking god," Sarah groans, tits bouncing with the movement of their hips.

Zoe can't help but cry out at the sensation.

It's a different kind of pleasure than getting fucked. But it's just as intense. Just as good. The warm slide of their clits, the sounds Sarah makes, their wetness smacking and dripping and sliding.

"Sar, you feel so fucking good." Zoe pants. "You're so hot."

"God...fuck!" Sarah squealed, hips moving frantically.

They were fully humping into each other now. Like bitches in heat. But Zoe didn't care - it was hot. Everything about Sarah was so hot. And it felt good.

The sounds of soft, wet stickiness quickly gave way to loud slaps of skin on skin as their movements stuttered, creamy juices unceremoniously mixing with the grind of their hips.

"C-coming," Sarah gasped.

And then she did. Hard.

Zoe could feel her tense up and she watched as her friend spasmed, those full, juicy tits shake as Sarah dug her fingers into Zoe's thigh. She whined and whimpered, wincing as their cunts made contact. Poor sensitive thing.

Zoe draped an arm over her shoulders and kissed Sarah, long and hard, as her friend regained her footing. Zoe guided one of her friend's hands between her legs and Sarah grinned, breathless, against her lips.

She slipped two fingers inside of Zoe, embarrassingly easy. Zoe's pussy was wet and gushing and pliant, and her mouth dropped open, profanities falling from her lips.

"So much better, right?" Sarah whispered, her fingers working Zoe's cunt. "So much better than your own."

Zoe nodded, biting her lip. She gazed up at her friend and hauled her in closer. Sarah's fingers plunged even deeper, deliciously grazing that spot, and she gasped. Sarah brushed hair from Zoe's sweat-slickened forehead and muffled her moans against her tits.

When Zoe finally spoke, her voice cracked and she could hear how desperate and well-fucked she sounded.

"Gonna cum."

At this, Sarah ducked down, pumping her fingers in and out of Zoe's cunt, unrelenting. And then she took Zoe's clit between her lips and sucked. Her tongue teased and soothed while her fingers fucked her senseless.

"Ohmygod!"

With a yelp, Zoe squeezed her legs around her friend's head and convulsed. She was breathing ragged and her body felt boneless. She tugged at her dress. She grabbed at Sarah's hair. Anything to try and stay grounded, but it was useless against the powerful orgasm ripping through her.

12