Zoe's Hot Girl Summer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sar..." Zoe begged, shaking.

Sarah gave her pussy a soft little peck and she stood up, grinning devilishly.

"You're louder than I thought you'd be."

Zoe laughed through labored breaths. "Yeah? You've thought about this before?"

Sarah pressed a kiss to Zoe's shoulder. "You have no idea."

--

"Okay, come on."

The two girls creep out of the classroom, hair mussed and reeking of sex.

They stop to make out against some lockers. To grope each other by the drinking fountains.

"Do you know where you're going to school yet?" Sarah asks, giving Zoe a hickey along her collarbone.

"Not California," Zoe counters. Sarah had proudly posted all about joining UCLA ever since she got in. "I want to see a lot of bikini pics."

"You and every other guy on the planet," Sarah drawls. "If you wanna see me, you should visit. We can fuck in my dorm room. Or make out at a party. Get all the idiot frat guys hard."

"Hot," Zoe laughs. "Just remember me when one of those idiot frat guys has you on his dick."

"Please, Zo. Have some class."

--

"So how was it?"

"Huh?"

Zoe can barely keep her eyes open. Grant's peering at her from behind the wheel, an eyebrow quirked.

"Jesus, you look wrecked. Senior Night. Was it fun?"

Zoe smiles. She nods, leaning against the door. "Really fun."

12