All Comments on 'Zoë's Prospects Ch. 01'

by ToadieZ

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
curiousk75curiousk75over 16 years ago
mascara bottle???

loved your writing, however i am left wondering if they supersize the mascara bottles over your way??? all i know is if my boyfriend was only a little larger than a mascara bottle i would be crying...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Whoo

Been reading erotica for quite a while on here, I definitely liked your style of writing, very unique. Kudos to you, can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
hmm I likey this

You had me "up" since the second paragraph...good work ;-;

saya <---

angelOFdemiseangelOFdemiseover 16 years ago
The Mascara Bottle

Threw me off because here they are the size of a finger. Perhaps they are different where you are. I did enjoy reading your story. The style is refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot damn...

Definetely a very good story. Had me "interested" till the very end... and then over the next read. Keep it up, it was very, very good!

sabrinaraisabrinaraiover 15 years ago
loved it

reminds me of my younger days.

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 14 years ago
Very realistic character, very realistic scene

One of the best and most realistic masturbation stories I have read. Love the way Zoe is constantly in touch with her FEELINGS and wanting to pleasure herself intensely, in just the right way, after that slow, slow buildup--then enjoying each orgasm to the max.

Is there boing to be a chapter 2??

Steve

lovercat2942lovercat2942almost 14 years ago
Re the mascara bottle

Hey, she said the bottle fit comfortably inside her; that bit of subjectivity is all I need to know in the context of the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous