Zoey's Secret Ch.01

Story Info
Having been cheated on, she finds she likes to humiliate men.
7.1k words
4.47
14.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tribad
Tribad
579 Followers

It was Zoey's first year in the small town of Riverside, where she pursued engineering studies at Evergreen University. Her unique blend of intelligence, attractiveness and approachability made this beautiful, petite 19-year-old blonde one of the most popular girls on campus.

She somehow managed to find the time to study, go out with her friends, geek out on her computer, and date. Speaking of which, she had been seeing Ryan for a couple of months, and was very happy with how things were going with him ; she was even considering introducing him to her parents. She was lucky enough that in Evergreen, students all had individual bedrooms. She had no difficulty sneaking Ryan in her room whenever they wanted to have some alone time together.

One such time, they were both lying down on Zoey's bed. Ryan left her side to visit the bathroom, leaving his phone on the bedside table. Zoey had never had the curiosity to try to sneak into his phone behind his back, but when the device buzzed and the screen turned on, she couldn't help but glance at it. The notification read:

"Chloe - 2 new messages"

"Chloe?" she thought, "what the hell?"

While Zoey enjoyed a good relationship with most girls on campus, since the beginning of the year she and Chloe had never seen eye to eye, and often clashed when they had to spend time together. Ryan was well aware of their situation, and had always told Zoey that he himself didn't like her.

So these messages from Chloe seemed rather surprising. The young woman wanted to check them out, but she didn't know the code to unlock Ryan's phone. Before long, Ryan was back with her, and for the time being, she decided not to mention anything. He didn't check his phone right away, but when he eventually did, Zoey watched him with attention. She saw him smile a few moments after he unlocked his phone, presumably as he read the messages from Chloe.

The young woman still decided to not say anything yet. But in the next few days, she kept thinking about this, and began to notice some looks Ryan and Chloe exchanged when they passed each other in the halls. Becoming increasingly worried and suspicious, Zoey eventually decided to act.

She chose to put her hacking skills to good use, and inserted a spyware in an inconspicuous email she sent Ryan. Unbeknownst to the young man, Zoey had now full access to the data on his phone.

One evening, after the classes, Ryan was out with his friends. Zoey's gang asked her out, but she pretended she was feeling a little under the weather and preferred to take a rain check. As soon as she got into her room and locked the door, she opened her laptop and connected to the spyware in Ryan's phone, accessing the contents of its memory.

She went straight for his messages, and found the conversation with Chloe. She opened her eyes wide when she noticed it was several hundred messages long, practically the same as her own conversation history with Ryan! She began reading, and within seconds any remaining doubt evaporated: he was cheating on her with her rival.

When they were not simply sexting, Ryan and Chloe were setting up meetings in her room. "The bastard", she thought, realizing he would sneak into Chloe's bedroom the same way he did into hers. She filtered the messages for any media they might have sent each other, and surely enough, found that they had exchanged intimate pictures and even videos.

Furious, Zoey copied all of the incriminating evidence to her computer, and began reflecting on a course of action. Two things were certain: it was over between her and Ryan, and both he and Chloe were going to pay.

During the next day, Zoey stopped replying to Ryan's messages and refused to see him, leaving him wondering what was going on. She considered releasing the intimate pictures of both Ryan and Chloe to the whole campus, set them up against each other by making it look like one of them released pictures of the other. But instead, she decided it was better to hold onto them: the leverage those pictures would give her far outweighed the prejudice the two would suffer if she simply put everything online.

After two days of ghosting Ryan, Zoey sent him a text, inviting him to her room. The young man wondered what was up with her, and thought that maybe she had somehow found out about Chloe. Anxious, he sneaked into her room from the window, the same way he usually did. The look on Zoey's face left no room for doubt: she was pissed.

"What's wrong, baby?" he asked.

"I know what's been going on with Chloe."

"What? Wh-what are you talking about, babe? There's nothing go... I don't even like her!"

"Yeah?" Zoey replied sarcastically.

She turned her laptop to him and woke it up. The monitor showed selfie of Ryan, naked and gripping his erection, accompanied by a text saying "thinkin of u... can't wait 4 tomorrow!".

"Tell me, Ryan," she said, "am I misinterpreting something here?"

Ryan suddenly found himself short of breath, almost trembling. There was no way out for him.

"I-I'm sorry, babe, I-"

"Don't fucking 'babe' me now, Ryan," she interrupted, pointing her finger at him.

The truth was, Zoey had no idea where she wanted to go with this. She had thought of several options, but seeing him in front of her, in her bedroom, after he had cheating on her with her rival for almost as long as they had been together, she was enraged. No punishment seemed sufficient.

Ryan was waiting for her to say something. He didn't know what to say to defend himself. And he knew he was at her mercy, if she wanted she could easily put this picture online and destroy him. He knew she was smart and savvy enough to have backups, so breaking her computer or simply deleting the file was not an option.

After a moment of reflection that felt like an hour to the young man, Zoey finally spoke:

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"N-no, Zoey..."

"So it's just for sex?"

"I, um... Yeah, I guess..."

"What is it, am I not good enough for you? Do you get your kicks knowing you're fucking the girl I despise the most? Shit, you two must have been laughing behind my back," she said, shaking her head in anger.

"No, it... wasn't like that. It just kinda happened, and... We couldn't stop."

Zoey stopped speaking for a moment, and simply gauged Ryan. She wasn't calming down, but looked like she was looking for a way to channel her anger. She took one more look at the picture that was still on display on her laptop, then turned to him.

"So, when you jack off, you're thinking about her."

"N-no, Zoey."

"So you were lying in that message? Are you trying to tell me you were thinking about me, but somehow decided to share that picture with Chloe instead?"

"No, I... Okay, maybe sometimes. But, not every time, of course! I'm sorry, Zoey..."

"Yeah, no, you're not getting away with a 'sorry', Ryan."

She paused for a moment. Then, suddenly, something clicked inside her mind. She knew what she wanted to do. She took out her phone and pointed the camera at Ryan, then began filming. She said:

"You're gonna strip naked now."

"Wh-what?"

"Don't even think of questioning me, Ryan. The second you don't do exactly as I say, the picture gets leaked. And know that there are more where this came from."

"B-but... why are you filming? You want to put that online?"

"Hm... I'm not sure yet. At the moment, it's not the plan."

"So... what is the plan?"

"Take off your clothes and find out."

"A-alright. Just, please don't put this online."

Anxiously looking at the camera, Ryan slowly began to undress. He stopped when all he had on him were his boxers.

"These go too, Ryan."

He silently nodded, and reluctantly pulled down his underwear. As he rose up, he covered his intimacy with his hands.

"Get on your knees, Ryan. And put your hands on your knees."

He wanted to say something, but quickly remembered he was at his girlfriend's mercy. In front of the camera, he slowly got down. His spread legs showed his flaccid manhood dangling above the floor.

"Now..." Zoey said, "tell me who you really fantasize about when you jack off. Tell me who really makes you hard."

The young man hesitated. He wanted to say Zoey's name, but knew she wouldn't believe him. Should he say it was Chloe, then, or would that piss her off even more? He finally mumbled:

"Ch-Chloe..."

Zoey looked at him, for a moment, then checked her phone, with the video still running.

"That's not a sentence. I want you to look at the camera, and say it, clearly, unequivocally."

Ryan swallowed hard, then took a deep breath. Looking at the camera, he said:

"I, um... I... think of Chloe when I... jack off."

"I want you to grab your dick now, Ryan."

The young man opened his mouth. He wanted to say something, but again, he knew it was pointless, any resistance would only make her even more furious. Silently, he wrapped his fingers around his flaccid member.

"Now, stroke it."

Closing his eyes, Ryan did as instructed.

"I want you to think about Chloe while you do it. Let's see how fast that makes you hard. And... look at the camera. Don't look away unless I say otherwise."

Reluctantly looking up, Ryan continued his slow back and forth movement. Soon, his member began to grow. Zoey was familiar enough with his anatomy to know when he reached his full size. She said:

"Take your hand off, now," she said, looking at his pulsing member. "Now tell me, when you two are together, where do you usually finish? Do you come in her pussy? On her face? On her tits?"

On his knees, his erection pulsing between his open thighs, Ryan looked at the camera and cleared his throat, before saying:

"In... her mouth."

"Oh, I see. You like making her swallow all of your cum, don't you? Does it make you feel powerful?"

Ryan remained silent.

"Answer the question, Ryan."

"Y-yeah... I like that."

"You like what? Tell us properly."

"I like... coming in Chloe's mouth."

"See? A little honesty doesn't hurt, now, does it?" She paused for a moment. "I'll even reward it. You will give yourself an orgasm, now."

"Wh-what?"

"You will continue to jack off until you come, right here on the floor. Go on."

His mouth open in disbelief, Ryan slowly wrapped his fingers around his member again, and began to stroke slowly. As he had been ordered him earlier, he continued looking at the camera as he touched himself.

"Tell us why all of this is happening, Ryan. Tell the camera why I'm making you do this."

"B-because... I cheated on you with Chloe..."

"Indeed. Now, continue thinking about Chloe. Imagine her lips wrapped around your cock, begging for your load."

Zoey watched her boyfriend masturbate at her feet, thinking about the girl he was cheating on her with. She could see him getting more and more worked up. She knew he wasn't the longest lasting lover. She said:

"That feels good, doesn't it?"

"Mhm..." he mumbled.

"Say it, Ryan. Tell us how much pleasure it gives you to think about Chloe while you jack off in front of your girlfriend."

"It... it feels... good..."

"Listen to me, Ryan. When you come, I want you to tell Chloe that you're coming for her. And then, I want you to remove your hands and ruin your orgasm."

"A-alright..."

Ryan's pace was as slow as he could manage. He was trying to postpone the inevitable. He knew he was going to come on camera. He could feel his pleasure building up, there was no stopping it. Suddenly, he knew he was at the edge. Still looking at the camera, he said:

"I'm... coming for you... Chloe..."

He felt his semen rush through his shaft, and as Zoey had ordered, he removed his hand. Both hands on his knees, his eyes glued to the camera that was capturing his most intimate moment, Ryan began to ejaculate. Thick white gushes flew out of his penis, sullying the floor between him and Zoey.

As ashamed as he was, he couldn't stop himself. He had no power over his own body. His cock twitched uncontrollably, shooting rope after rope of his hot seed.

Ryan had never experienced a ruined orgasm before. He felt his ultimate pleasure escaping him. His body was displaying all the signs of climax, but the release simply wasn't there. Ryan wanted to grab his penis and stroke it, but even in the middle of his shameful orgasm, he remembered Zoey's orders, and how he had better not disobey them.

Zoey made sure not to miss anything on her phone. When she saw Ryan finally calm down after his ejaculation ended.

"You can look down, now. Look at the mess you've made, Ryan."

The young man coyly looked down, seeing the thick white lines on the floor before him. Zoey continued:

"All that cum for Chloe... Now, Ryan, put your hands behind your back and lean forward."

Zoey crouched in front of him, holding the camera lower to get a closer view, and continued:

"I want you to lick all of your cum, and swallow it. If it's good enough for Chloe, it's good enough for you. Be thankful the floor is clean," she chuckled. "And remember to look at the camera."

Ryan was mortified. He looked at his seed spread in front of him. He had never tasted his own semen. This was so humiliating... but there was no way out. He didn't have a choice. Reluctantly, he lowered his face to the floor. Zoey held the camera close to his face, and looked at the screen to make sure she was getting a perfect shot, as Ryan extended his tongue and began to lick his seed.

As he looked into the lens while he tasted the product of his orgasm for the first time, Ryan prayed that Zoey wouldn't share the video with anyone.

Ryan eventually finished, and swallowed the last drop of his manly fluid. He rose up, and saw Zoey put her phone back in her pocket. He asked:

"You're not... going to share this, are you?"

A wicked grin appeared on Zoey's face. He was at her mercy.

"Don't worry about that, Ryan."

The next day, Zoey decided it was time to deal with Chloe. She had told Ryan not to say anything to her. She couldn't stop thinking about what had happened with him. How empowered it had made her feel. She realized after she had let him go how much the whole situation had turned her on. As mad as she was at Ryan, seeing him on his knees, obeying her every word, humiliating himself in front of her, had made her so excited that she had spent the night replaying the video while she touched herself. This was no longer about revenge, it was about the pleasure this situation have given her...

She thought about what she was going to do about Chloe. But as the day passed, she felt less and less upset with her. Somehow, humiliating Ryan had made her come to terms with her feelings. Suddenly, he didn't mean so much to her anymore. And she almost pitied Chloe for not having her own boyfriend, and having to stoop so low as to steal someone else's. The whole thing seemed more and more pathetic by the minute.

But still, Chloe was her rival, and with the pictures, she now held power over her. She thought to herself this actually placed her in a good position ; Chloe was very careful about her image, she would do anything to keep Zoey from releasing her pictures.

So the young woman simply decided to have a talk with her. She arranged a meeting alone, and told her she knew about her and Ryan. When Chloe began to get mad at her, Zoey showed her some of the pictures she had of her. The first one a picture of herself taken in front of the mirror, standing in her underwear with her arm covering her breasts. The second was an upward shot of her naked body, showing a close up of her intimacy, with her face clearly recognizable in the background.

Chloe knew she was beat. And this was the last time she ever found herself on Zoey's bad side.

"I'll stay out of your way, Zoey, alright?"

"Sure, Chloe. But... whenever I'll need something, I'll know where to find you. Alright?"

Chloe looked at Zoey's wicked smile.

"Yeah... of course."

The following days, Zoey continued to ride the high she had experienced dominating and humiliating Ryan. She watched the video she had recorded over and over again, savoring her pleasure of dominating him. But, as time passed, reliving the same moment in her head became less and less exciting. She realized she needed something new. Someone new.

She paused for a moment, realizing her own wickedness. The prospect of forcing another person to humiliate themselves in front of her turned her on. What was wrong with her? Was this all because of Ryan? Or did this simply awaken something that she had never realized was there?

Days went by as Zoey slowly came to terms with her newfound desires. Did they make her a bad person? She wondered. She continued going out with her friends, attending her classes, but during every waking moment, she thought about this.

And then, right in the middle of a programming class, it hit her. She hadn't felt bad about what she did to Ryan, because he had deserved it. He had wronged her. She had simply exposed his own shameful acts. What if she could do the same with someone else?

Her mind suddenly began to race. Looking at the lines of code on the monitor in front of her, barely listening to her teacher, she thought: with her hacking skills, it had been so easy to infiltrate Ryan's phone and find out his secret. All she had to do was to find another victim... or rather, another deserving culprit.

Lawrence Collins 42, had been teaching mathematics at Evergreen for the last ten years. A member of the university council respected by his peers, he also was the subject of many students crushes. Friendly while still able to exercise authority when required, he was fit and handsome. In fact, a lot of rumors were circulating about him frequenting some female students outside of class, but nothing serious or corroborated enough to deserve the attention of the university leadership.

It was the last class for the day. Professor Collins closed his laptop and rose from his seat, prompting the 50 students facing him to do the same. As was often the case, a handful of female students walked to him and asked some questions they had written down during the class.

Packing her stuff, Zoey scoffed at them. They could have asked their questions anytime during the class, but of course, they were all fighting for his attention, and the chance to talk to him in a less public setting. She paid attention to the looks professor Collins gave the young women. It was obvious he wasn't indifferent to their youthful beauty. Surely, someone as successful as him had to take advantage of his popularity with his female students, she thought.

She had her new target. Now, she needed a way to hack into his computer or phone to dig up some dirt. That evening, she checked social media and the university's intranet, but didn't find anything beyond his office phone number, and professional email. Then, she had an idea.

The next day, waiting for the first class to start, she signaled Chloe to leave her group and talk to her alone.

"What is it, Zoey?"

"I know you often talk with Collins after class. I was wondering, did he ever give you his personal email or number?"

Skeptical, Chloe almost blew her off, before remembering what Zoey had on her. It was in her best interest to stay on her good side.

"Yeah, sure. He often gives his email to students who ask for it. There you go," she said, handing Zoey a piece of paper with an address scribbled on it.

"Thanks a lot, Chloe," she replied with a snarky smile as she slipped the paper into her pocket.

As soon as her classes ended, Zoey went back to her room and got to work. Soon enough, she was inside the professor's inbox. Unsurprisingly, there was a lot of student emails in there, mostly female. She began to read them one after the other.

Some of the exchanges were rather lengthy, and a lot of them ended the same way, with the young women asking to meet Collins in private. Several even contained pictures the students would send him of themselves, some of them rather intimate and even explicit... But what surprised Zoey was the professor's replies: every single time, he politely refused seeing them in private, saying it would be inappropriate for a teacher to have any kind of personal relationship with his students outside of class. He assured them he was always available should they need help with their work, but left no room for ambiguity. And he never offered any inappropriate comment on the pictures he received.

Tribad
Tribad
579 Followers