Zoey's Secret Ch.01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After she finished digging through her professor's private inbox, it was clear that despite the many temptations offered by some of the most attractive female students in Evergreen, professor Collins had remained professional. When she shut down her computer and the screen became black, Zoey noticed her reflection and realized she had been frowning. She had just confirmed that her professor was clean and respectable, so why was she feeling that way?

She had to accept the obvious answer: she was actually hoping to discover a misconduct, and to get proof that she could have used against him to satisfy her own fantasies. She had already begun to imagine her handsome teacher, naked at her feet, humiliating himself in front of her...

Zoey wasn't ready to let this go. If she couldn't get to him through his computer, she would have to find another way.

She quickly found the professor's personal address, in a confirmation email for an online purchase he had recently made. She looked outside her window: it was already dark. She checked her watch and saw it was almost 11pm.

The young woman was impatient. She knew it was probably an exercise in futility, but she needed to do something. She got dressed, packed her laptop in her backpack, and walked out. Riverside wasn't a big city. After a short walk, she arrived at her professor's house. There was one car parked outside, his. From what she gathered from his emails, he was single and lived alone.

As she approached the two-floor house, she saw the light was on on the ground floor, and approached the window discreetly, making sure that no prying neighbor could spot her. Her professor was in his living room, sitting on his sofa with his back to the window. While she couldn't see more than the back of his head, Zoey had a clear view of professor Collins' television. Her mouth opened when she saw what he was watching.

From his couch, Collins was surfing on a porn website, jumping from one video to the next. They all had a one distinct common theme: all of the videos depicted young women, dressed as high school girls, getting it on with their older male professor.

"I knew it," the young woman thought to herself.

Maybe he didn't do anything inappropriate with his students, but he clearly fantasized about them. And that was enough for Zoey to justify going after him. Determined to get something she could use, she stayed at his window for half an hour, until he finally left his couch and turned his television off. Careful not to get caught, Zoey used her phone camera as a periscope and watched him leave the living room and climb up his stairs.

"Damn," she thought, "no way I can get a view of his second floor."

But the young woman was resourceful. As always, she had taken her laptop with her, and quickly worked out a plan. Sitting in a spot where no one would see her, she took her computer out of her bag and opened it on her lap. Soon, she managed to hack into professor Collins' wi-fi. Like most people, he hadn't taken the steps to secure it properly, and it was fairly easy for her to gain access to his network.

From there, Zoey infiltrated his computers, discreetly activating their webcams. And she got what she was hoping for: one of the computers was in professor Collins' bedroom, and he was sitting using it...

Zoey saw her professor naked in front of his PC. The camera had a wide enough angle for the young woman to clearly see his face, his muscular torso, and his manhood. He was holding his erect penis and actively stroking it. She saw his mouth moving as though he were speaking.

After taking a moment to enjoy the stolen view of her handsome, naked professor pleasuring himself, Zoey bit her lower lip in excitement as she activated the microphone on his computer. She also cloned the display, curious to see what he was looking at, and popped out her earphones while the image was loading. As both the image on professor Collins' monitor and the sound picked up by his microphone reached Zoey, her jaw dropped. She realized she had just gotten exactly what she needed.

"Oh, Tina, yes... just like that..."

Professor Collins was masturbating to a picture that Tina, one of his students, had sent him. Zoey remembered this picture from the emails she had just checked out. Tina was one of the girls who had invited him to meet in private, and offered a rather intimate picture to convince him. It was a selfie of her, standing naked, with her generous breasts and womanhood on display.

"Continue, Tina... Squeeze my hard cock between your soft breasts..."

Zoey could barely sit still. She was recording everything. Regardless of context, a video of a teacher masturbating to intimate pictures of one of his students was enough to get him in serious trouble if it came out...

"Oh, Tina, you're gonna make me come with your tits... I'm gonna come all over your face and breasts... Oh... Tina..."

Zoey watched her professor shoot his load, covering his own chest with his semen as he grunted and moaned in the intimacy of his bedroom. She continued recording until her finally cleaned himself and got away form his computer. She then took the time to explore the contents of his computers, including his file and browser history...

As she walked back to her room, the young woman couldn't help grinning. How lucky had she been, getting exactly what she needed on the first try...

The next day, at the end of her math class, Zoey waited for all the students to leave before walking to her professor. On her way, she received jealous glances from her fellow female students who were just walking away from him. They all acknowledged how popular and attractive Zoey was, and were worried she was going to try to hunt their prey. If only they knew what kind of ammunition she was holding...

"What can I help you with, Zoey?" professor Collins asked.

With a confident smile, the young woman said:

"I'd like to talk with you tonight, in private."

With a slightly embarrassed smile, the professor took a deep breath, preparing to answer to an offer he had heard a hundred times.

"If I can help you with anything, we can talk about it now, Zoey. Or after my next lesson, you can find me in my office."

Pulling her phone from her pocket and showing him the screen, she replied "are you sure you want to talk about this here, professor?"

Professor Collins opened his eyes wide in horror as he saw the intimate video Zoey had captured of him. He quickly covered the screen with his hand, anxiously looking left and right to make sure there was nobody else around.

"Wh-what the... Where the hell did you get this..."

"And I also have the audio, as well as the picture you were looking at... so... can we talk tonight? Say, at your place?"

"What do you want?" he asked with an almost threatening tone and frown.

He was trying to protect himself, but they both knew Zoey was the one holding all the cards. With the smile of a victor, she replied:

"Just to meet at your place. And I promise you nobody else will ever see this. And I'm not trying to sleep with you, if that's what you're worried about..."

The rest of the day felt like a week to the young woman, who couldn't stop checking her watch. Eventually, the last class of the day ended. After a quick trip home, Zoey headed to professor Collins' house.

She confidently walked in when he opened the door. Looking at his student with a wary eye, he locked the door and asked:

"So... What do you want, Zoey?"

"I know everything, professor Collins. About your fantasies."

"What?"

His mouth open in disbelief, he watched the young woman walk across his living room and towards the kitchen, where she grabbed a dark plate. Walking back to the living room, she grabbed a stool on her way.

"What the..." said the professor, dumbfounded.

He then watched his student put the plate on the stool , then sit on his comfortable armchair next to it.

"We'll get to that later," she said. "Sit down, let's talk."

Maintaining eye contact with his threatening guest, the professor sat on his sofa, facing her. Zoey said:

"I know that everyday, you sit right here, and jack off to some teacher-student porn. And after that, once you have your engine running, you make yourself come to pictures of your students."

"That's... not..."

"Don't even try to deny it, professor. I also know your favourite is Tina," Zoey said with a smile. "At least three times a week you need to jack off to her pictures. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to have a casual conversation with her when she comes to see you after almost every lesson, knowing how bad you want to do her... If only she knew how many times you shot your load thinking about her," she said with a chuckle.

Crossing her legs, Zoey then added:

"You should really learn to secure your network a little."

"You... You hacked my computers! That's illegal! I could have you expelled!"

"Yeah, maybe you could... But then I'd have to show everything I got from your hard drives. I mean, imagine, a teacher jacking off to nudes of his students... that can't be good for your career."

"You still haven't told me what you wanted. It can't be your grades, so... is it money?"

"I'm also doing fine in that area, thank you. That's not what I'm here for."

"Then what..."

She interrupted him:

"I want you to confess to me. All of your fantasies. And I'll film you doing it."

"What the fuck..."

"Don't worry, it'll stay between us. I have no intention of ever releasing what I have on you. I mean, as long as you don't threaten me again."

"Why are you doing this?"

"No more questions, professor. Now, you'll do exactly what I say, and I promise everything will remain between you, and me. Alright?"

"S-sure..."

"Stand here, then," she said, pointing to a spot a few feet in front of her chair.

Zoey began filming with her phone, as her professor stood in front of her.

"Remove all of your clothes, professor. I want you to stand naked before me."

"What?"

"I thought we were past that already. Or should I sent that video of you jerking off to Tina to all the board members and my fellow students?"

"Fuck..."

"Now you get it." She paused. "I'm waiting, professor."

Like Ryan before him, professor Collins knew he had no choice but to follow his young student's instructions. He began undressing.

Thoughts had been racing through his mind for the entire day, ever since Zoey had shown him the footage in her possession. He had envisioned dozens of scenarios... Would she report him? Try to use his influence on the university board? Extort him money? Of all the possibilities, he hadn't envisioned stripping naked in front of one of his student, in his own living room. One of his most attractive students... No, he had to stop his mind from going there. He was in danger. Vulnerable.

Vulnerable... in front of this beautiful young woman... He couldn't stop his thoughts. As embarrassing as his situation was, something about it resonated with his fantasies...

Professor Collins, down to his underwear, slid his thumbs under the elastic band, and pulled them down. Zoey smiled. Even at rest, he was quite large. After checking her phone screen to make sure it was capturing everything, her eyes moved back to professor Collins' athletic frame. She noticed his member was starting to get hard.

"Professor, are you getting hard in front of me? Without even touching yourself?"

He looked at her in silence, embarrassed. Of all times to get an erection, this was definitely not one of them. How could he justify it?

"I asked you a question, professor Collins. Does standing naked in front of me give you an erection? Does it excite you sexually?"

He gulped hard. There was no avoiding it.

"Yes..."

"Is it because I'm younger than you? Because I'm hot? Because I'm one of your students? You fantasize about your students, don't you?"

He looked down.

"Yeah..."

"Look at the camera, please, professor Collins. Explain how you like to jack off while thinking about your students."

He took a deep breath. This was getting worse and worse. What he was doing was already going a step further than what Zoey already had on him. Every passing moment gave her more power over him, and made his situation more compromising. But it was too late to go back. Reluctantly, he looked at the camera that was recording him:

"I... like to... masturbate... while I think about... my students."

"You don't just think about them, though, do you? You also look at nude pictures of them."

"Yes..."

"Say it."

"I... masturbate to nude pictures of my students."

"And now, your cock is pulsing with excitement," she said with a wide smile. "Are you fully erect now, professor Collins?"

He looked down at his member.

"Y-yes."

Zoey was laying back on the chair, relaxed, with her legs crossed. She was holding her phone, her elbow on the armrest, filming her professor, who was standing naked a few feet from her, his large erection pointed at her, throbbing. For a moment, she thought about her fellow students, doing everything they could to try to seduce their handsome professor. What they wouldn't have given to be in her situation at that moment... If she wanted, she could fuck him right then and there... But it wasn't what she had in mind. What she was looking for was the submission, the humiliation. She said:

"You're obviously very aroused, professor. What do you usually do when you find yourself naked and erect inside your home?"

"I..."

"Yes?"

"I... touch myself."

"Mhm," Zoey said, nodding. "Would you like to do this now?"

"Wh-what..."

"I want you to take your hard cock in your hand."

Once again, professor Collins took a deep breath, preparing to go one step further. Then he wrapped his fingers around his hard shaft.

"How does it feel, standing in front of me with your fingers around your cock? I'm sure you can feel it throbbing in your hand. Think of all the pleasure you could give yourself if you just stroked it..."

The professor, motionless, looked at his beautiful student.

"You would like that, wouldn't you?"

He gulped, then shily nodded."

"Go ahead, then. Masturbate in front of me. Slowly, with a firm grip."

He obeyed. This was so wrong, but he didn't have a choice. Or at least that's what he was trying to convince himself of. Nobody was forcing him to be so hard in front of his student. With a smile, Zoey watched her professor begin to pleasure himself as he stood before her.

"Do you enjoy masturbating in front of me, professor?"

"Yes..."

"Take your time to enjoy this pleasure... it's not everyday you get the chance to touch yourself while one of your student watches you."

She watched him stroke for a while. Then Zoey said:

"Now, while you continue, let's go into more detail about your fantasy... Tell me which one of your students you fantasize about the most, professor."

The professor looked away in shame.

"Look at me, professor. At this moment, it's okay to have favourites. Who is the first one your mind goes to when you're playing with yourself?"

"It's... Tina."

"Oh, yes, Tina, with her amazing breasts you like so much, right? Tell me what exactly you like to imagine when you look at nude pictures of Tina?"

"It... depends..." he answered awkwardly as he continued to stroke his member. It was getting more difficult for him to concentrate, as a mix of excitement, fear and pleasure was pulsing through his veins.

"Oh, come on, professor. We both know what excites you the most. I just want to hear you say it."

"I... like to imagine my..." He gulped. "My... penis between her... breasts."

"Go on."

"I, um... hold her breasts and use them to squeeze my... penis."

"So, you imagine using Tina's breasts to masturbate."

"Yes..."

"Now, close your eyes, I want you to picture exactly this as you continue." She paused. "And tell me, what do you imagine happens when you come?"

"I, um... come... on her face and neck."

"I see..." Zoey said with a satisfied smile. "Tell me, when you see Tina in class, when she comes to talk to you, and you look at her face... Do you ever imagine it covered in your cum?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Very good, professor. Now, how about you increase the pace a little bit?"

As instructed, professor Collins stroked his member faster.

"Do you feel your orgasm is getting close, professor?"

He nodded shyly.

"Open your eyes now. When you come, professor, I want you to say Tina's name. Say you're coming for her. And then, I want you to ruin your orgasm. When you're about to come, I want you to put your hands behind your back, and stand still as you ejaculate in front of me."

"O-okay..."

Zoey grabbed the stool she had placed next to her earlier, along with the plate at its center, and placed it right before professor Collins, to his surprise. The plate was directly in front of his crotch, slightly lower.

"Oh, and make sure to get all of your semen on that plate, professor."

With a mischievous smile, Zoey sat back and watched her professor bring himself closer and closer to his climax, until he couldn't hold it anymore. Professor Collins felt a surge of pleasure begin to erupt inside him. Looking into the camera, he said:

"T-Tina, I'm... coming for you..."

As ordered, he placed his hands behind his back, and tried his best to adjust his hips to aim his penis at the plate beneath him, and stand still as his orgasm hit. He felt the familiar rush inside his body. Zoey watched as his freed penis began to throb and shoot burst after burst of his hot seed.

One after the other, the thick white ropes landed on the plate, as her professor's cock pulsed wildly with every gush it squeezed out. The young woman watched and filmed as he emptied his balls before her, robbed of his ultimate pleasure as he clenched his fists behind his back, desperate to pump his gushing member.

The stark contrast between the dark plate and the professor's white seed highlighted the amount of semen he was liberating in front of his young student. When the gushes stopped, Zoey asked:

"Is your orgasm over, professor?"

"Y-yes," he replied, panting.

"Did you finish emptying your balls in that plate?"

"Yes..."

"Good. Get down on your knees."

His eyes wide open in surprise, still recovering from his orgasm, he took a moment to realize what she was asking. As he got down, he found his face inches above the stool. Above the plate he had just filled with his sperm.

"Now, professor, I want you to eat your cum. Lick the plate clean of your semen."

His heart skipped a beat. After all this, he was about to have his student watch him eat his own seed? There was no avoiding it, no matter how crazy it was. He looked at the plate, covered in his thick, manly fluid.

After a deep breath, professor Collins put out his tongue, and began to lick it clean. His mouth was soon filled with the taste of his orgasm. Zoey was now standing above him, holding her camera close to his face, capturing every detail of the shameful deed.

Once he was done, the professor pulled away from the plate.

"Did you swallow your entire load, professor?"

"Yes..."

"Open your mouth."

Closing his eyes in humiliation, he leaned his head backwards and opened his mouth, showing his student that he had indeed eaten all of his seed.

"Good."

Naked, humiliated, sitting on his knees before his student, professor Collins asked:

"What now...?"

Zoey stopped the recording and put her phone back in her pocket.

"Now, you won't hear from me if I don't hear from you, professor."

Leaving her dumbfounded professor behind in the middle of his living room, Zoey walked away, towards the entrance.

"See you tomorrow in class, professor," she said teasingly as she opened the door and left.