Zofia Goes to College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay," he inquired.

"I, I, I've never done this before," Zofia replied sheepishly.

Chris looked surprised at first and then asked, "You're a virgin?"

She nervously nodded her head and he knew he had to go slow. He placed her legs over his shoulders, then rubbed his dick up against her dripping wet pussy to lubricate himself. He then began to push himself into her. His dick met with some resistance but he pushed a little harder as Zofia winced at the slight pain she was experiencing. Chris was excited that he was about to fuck a virgin, a first for him too. He kept pushing against Zofia's pussy until finally, the head pressed through which made her squeal a bit. He stopped for just a moment then pushed forward even more until he had his dick in as far as it would go.

At that moment, Zofia realized she was no longer a virgin; she had allowed a boy to enter her vagina. At first she was a little uncomfortable but as she relaxed now that the initial penetration was over, she began to enjoy being fucked. She even found it to be a little exciting to having sex while Don and Sylvia glanced over at them and with her and Chris seeing them having sex too.

Chris was fucking her harder now which was making her moan even louder. The bedsprings were squeaking and her tits were bouncing as they fucked. Chris then placed her on all fours so he could do her doggie style. By this time, Don had already cum in Sylvia's pussy and they were both watching the action of their mutual roommates. Chris began to fuck Zofia harder, tugging on her hair and slapping her ample ass. He then grunted and came in Zofia's pussy, shoving himself deeply inside her at first followed by several short deep thrusts until he was done. After he withdrew he noticed some blood on the bedspread. She really was a virgin.

For Zofia, the deed was now complete; she lost her virginity to a cute, young man she met during her first taste of freedom from her parents. The two couples then sat around the dorm room naked while drinking more beer. Zofia felt a little self-conscious sitting there without her clothes on in front of everyone and pulled the sheet up to cover herself.

Sylvia laughed at her while pulling the sheet away and told her, "Come on girl; we just watched you suck a dick and lose your virginity. Don't get shy now."

The boys quickly agreed. Chris was proud of his conquest and was glad to have a witness so none of his friends could think he was bullshitting when he would tell them all about the orientation. Zofia felt so naughty knowing her parents and especially her dad, would be fuming mad if they knew what she had just done but that's what made it so much fun too.

While they were drinking in the nude and getting to know each other better, there was still a sexual tension in the air. They were stealing glances at each other's nude bodies, trying not to be obvious; that is until Don spoke up.

"Why don't you ladies stand up and let us get a good look at you."

Zofia immediately began to blush but Sylvia took her by the hand and made her stand up. It was very difficult for Zofia to flaunt her nudity like that. It was one thing to sit there partially covered but it was embarrassing for her to openly display herself. She was drunk and still horny so it was easy for her to follow her roommate's encouragement. Chris had seen her but Don didn't get as good a view as he was now.

Both boys stared at every inch of the girls' nude bodies, drinking in the size of the breasts and nipples, how much hair Zofia had on her pussy compared to Sylvia being completely shaved and their nice, round asses. After a few minutes the girls really got into being on display and began to dance a little, bending over to shake their tits and give the boys better views of their asses and pussies. They were smiling and giggling and Zofia was gaining more confidence the longer they paraded around naked. This was one more act of defiance of her parents. Their little dance had a predictive effect on the young men as their dicks started to become erect that led Don to become bold once again.

"Damn, you ladies are gorgeous. See what you're doing to us," he said while looking down towards his crotch.

Sylvia was being coy when she asked, "Well what do you want us to do about it?"

Don replied," A blow job would be nice, right Chris."

"Absolutely."

Slyvia looked over at Zofia just before she replied, "I guess that's the least we can do."

Don sat next to Chris on his bed as the girls got down on their knees in front of them. Sylvia began to lick Don's balls and Zofia followed her lead, doing the same with Chris. Zofia was inexperienced and wanted to learn more about sex so she was mimicking the actions of Sylvia. While the boys were enjoying their blowjobs, they were grinning widely at their double luck with the girls and gave each other a fist pump for a memorable night.

The guys agreed it was time to fuck the girls and had them get on all fours side by side. They both entered their dates at the same time and began to furiously pump their pussies. They were playing with the girls' breasts and slapping their asses. The room was filled with grunts, groans, and moans of pleasure and reeked of sex.

At one point, Don turned to Chris and said, "Wanna switch?"

Without saying a word the boys withdrew from their dates and penetrated the others. Before Sylvia and Zofia could say anything or object they were being fucked by the other boy. Zofia found Don's dick to be larger and thicker than Chris'. She found herself having sex with a second young man that night, a Black man at that. Her father would disown her if he knew how far astray she went that night. Don and Chris were having a great time as they kept taking turns fucking Zofia and Sylvia.

Zofia had another orgasm while Don was fucking her who told her when she was done cumming, "Damn Zofia, you've got one hot pussy. It's too bad you've waited all this time to start having sex. Don't worry though, we'll try and make up for lost time."

He continued to pound her pussy hard with his fat cock until he shot his load deep into her. Even though he was wearing a condom, Zofia was still concerned about becoming pregnant. The boys tried to get Zofia and Sylvia to spend the night with them but Zofia wanted to get back to the dorm room so Sylvia agreed to accompany her.

On the way to their room, Zofia began to cry. She was tired, had too much to drink, and started to feel guilty about disobeying her father by not only losing her virginity but also letting Don fuck her too. To top it off, she defied her father by not only hanging out with a Black person but also having sex with him too.

She told Sylvia, "My father says that girls who have sex before marriage are sluts. Am I a slut?"

Sylvia tried to comfort her friend, "That's just a fairy tale Zofia. Most people have sex before marriage. You're just tired. We had a great time tonight. Don't let those thoughts ruin it. You're a woman now."

Sylvia helped get Zofia into bed where she slept off the alcohol she consumed until late the next morning. When she woke up the next day, Zofia had a hangover and a bad headache. Sylvia took her out to get a bite to eat and some coffee to help her friend wake up before her parents came to get her.

When her parents arrived, Zofia could barely look them in the eye. Her mother immediately wondered if something was wrong but Zofia told her she had a great time but must have gotten some bad food the previous night. She knew her mother didn't believe her but nothing more was said. Her father pretended he wasn't listening but Zofia knew he was concerned for his baby girl.

Over the next few weeks, things returned to normal. Zofia took a summer job so she could save up some money for when she went away to school and to buy some new clothes, some of which she had to keep hidden from her parents because they wouldn't approve of the short shorts, mini-skirts or tank tops she was purchasing.

There were tears when Zofia's parents dropped her off at the dorms to start the fall semester. She had mixed feelings about being left on her own for the first time in her life. She was both excited and scared but as soon as her tears dried after watching her parents drive away, she felt a sense of freedom. Sylvia arrived about an hour later and after helping her unpack, the girls went out to explore the activities going on around the campus.

There's an air of vibrancy around campus during move-in weekend. There were more people than during orientation and a lot of activity with parents dropping off their kids, sad goodbyes, and a sense of excitement for the start of a new school year. It was a right of passage from childhood to becoming a young adult and more independent.

As the girls roamed around the campus taking in the excitement of the weekend, Sylvia told Zofia as they were checking out the guys, "There's a lot of cute guys around. I hope we can find a couple of fun ones to keep us company tonight."

Zofia responded, "I don't know if I want to do what we did during orientation but I wouldn't mind having a little fun."

"Come on Zofia. Do I have to teach you how to have fun all over again? When was the last time you got laid?"

Zofia just smiled, "Not since orientation."

"Well, we're going to have to do something about that, won't we?"

Zofia only smiled but deep down she was feeling horny. Once a person starts having sex and realizes how good it feels, there is a natural desire to keeping on doing it. She was still conflicted between feeling guilty about not having saved herself for her wedding night as she had been taught since her childhood and her young body telling her she needed to have sex again.

As the girls made their way towards the student union where there were food trucks and music, Zofia asked Sylvia about her being attracted to Don at orientation. She wondered if her parents would be mad if they found out she had sex with a Black male. Sylvia told her that her parents wouldn't mind at all and she found Black men more attractive than white guys. Zofia told her about how prejudiced her parents were, particularly her father and they would kill her if they knew she let Don have sex with her. She was curious if Sylvia had other relations with Blacks.

Sylvia told her, "I actually prefer Black guys, especially the athletes."

"Why is that?"

"Well, you know what they say about Black guys and how well endowed they are."

"No, what do they say?"

Sylvia laughed and replied, "Where have you been hiding all these years? They have bigger dicks."

"Really?"

"Well, not all of them."

Sylvia went on, "The athletes have better bodies too. I love those muscles."

Zofia simply grinned at the knowledge her more experienced friend was sharing. The two young ladies got to know each other better as they headed towards the student union and found a huge crowd of people milling around, eating, and taking in the music. They were checking out guys and the guys were checking out the ladies. It looked like it was going to be a fun weekend before classes started on Monday.

As the ladies were standing line at one of the taco food trucks, a couple of tall, muscular, good looking African-American young men got in line behind them. Dwayne and Calvin introduced themselves to Zofia and Sylvia and struck up a conversation. It was a long line so they had plenty of time to talk before they got their food. The guys were juniors and wide receivers on the football team

When Sylvia heard that she turned and smiled at Zofia and commented, "Oh really?"

She then winked at her friend like she found what they were looking for. Zofia was still a little shy and followed her friend's lead. She was also anxious about being with the guys because of how her father would feel if he knew but he wasn't there and she was determined not to be a stick in the mud and ruin any chance of having a good time. Just because she was talking to a couple of Black guys doesn't mean anything was going to happen later. It was all innocent. Besides, she was eighteen, almost nineteen, and could hang out with whoever she wanted. It was also kind of fun to do something rebellious that her parents wouldn't approve of.

After the girls got their meals, Sylvia invited the guys to sit with them and the offer was quickly accepted. They all got acquainted as they ate, exchanging where they lived, what they were majoring in, and whether they were dating anyone at the time.

Sylvia told them, "No we don't have boyfriends. We were out looking for a couple of guys to hang out with for the evening."

Dwayne's eyes lit up and he responded, "Well, you don't have to look any further."

Calvin jumped in, "We have an apartment just off campus that we share with another guy on the team. We could go back there, have a few beers, we got some weed and we can chill."

Zofia was getting a little nervous because she could see where this was leading but Sylvia promptly replied, "That sounds like fun, doesn't it Zofia?"

"I, I uh, I guess so."

The girls didn't know that the members of the football team had a competition to see who could fuck the most freshman and Sylvia and Zofia were now prime targets on their first day on campus. The girls took the bait and now they had to reel them in. The girls were proud that they attracted the attention of a couple of older guys. The other freshman guys looked so young and Dwayne and Calvin were on the football team besides. Sylvia knew they could be the key to a wild social life while Zofia was only following the lead of her more outgoing friend.

As they were walking to the apartment, Calvin was walking beside Sylvia leaving Dwayne to walk with Zofia. Dwayne was telling her how beautiful she was with her lovely eyes and a warm smile. He told her she was sexy too. No one ever told her that before. His charm was working as Zofia began to feel more comfortable being with a Black male. She noticed the muscles in his arms and shoulders which were exposed by his tank top and his chest looked just as muscular. It had been more than almost six weeks since she had sex and her pussy was beginning to itch for attention but she still wasn't sure about having sex with an African American again, no matter how attractive and charming he was.

When they got to the apartment that they shared with another football player, Calvin went and got a joint, lit it up and passed it around. When it was Zofia's turn she was reluctant to try it. She was a good girl and marijuana was illegal. After some hesitation and encouragement, especially from Sylvia who seemed to have a devilish influence over her, Zofia inhaled the weed. She immediately began to cough out of control having never smoked anything before. She did better on the second puff and even better after that.

They started drinking beer and the effects of the joint were taking hold on Zofia. She was high for the first time and the alcohol was relaxing her even more. She was feeling sexy and there was some suggestive talk going back and forth between the guys and girls. Not long after that, Sylvia and Calvin were making out. As the sexual tension filled the air, Dwayne leaned in to kiss Zofia which she enthusiastically returned. As they kissed, Dwayne's hand began to roam over her ass, rubbing and squeezing her butt. Seeing no resistance, one of his hands made its way up to her tits. The weed and alcohol had an aphrodisiac effect on her and helped lower her inhibitions. Her pussy juices were flowing and she needed to have sex again.

Dwayne's hand began to run up Zofia's leg to her thighs. When she instinctively parted her legs to give him better access to her pussy. He was confident he was going to get laid tonight and enjoy some freshman pussy. She was so hot, she became bolder herself and began to stroke his erection through his shorts. She couldn't believe how big he was. It felt like he was bigger than Don.

Out of the corner of her eye, Zofia saw Sylvia accompanying Calvin to his bedroom. Sylvia gave her a wink and a smile as the door slowly closed. Deep down Zofia was disappointed; she enjoyed watching another couple having sex during orientation and also found that having an audience to her coupling made it even more exciting for her. Those thoughts quickly disappeared as Dwayne's hand began to massage her breasts underneath her shirt. He then helped her peel it off before removing her bra. He marveled at the size and fullness of Zofia's tits.

"Wow, you've got some nice titties, baby," he commented as he lowered his lips to suck on her nipples.

Zofia was moaning softly as Dwayne focused on her breasts before unzipping her shorts so he could slip his hand down them to finger her damp pussy. He had big hands with long fingers and found entrance difficult so he pulled off her shorts. Zofia lifted her ass off of the sofa so he could also slip off her panties. She laid back on the sofa as he stood up to take off his shorts and underwear in one motion, exposing his thick cock which had to be about nine inches long. Zofia marveled at its size and girth and temporarily being scared she might not be able to handle a dick that size; that was until he laid on top of her as they returned to their makeout session. He was finger fucking her while she stroked his big dick.

Dwayne sat up and suggested she suck his dick and Zofia quickly changed positions so she had access to his big black cock. She tucked her light brown hair behind her ear while stroking him, gathering the courage to try and get the monster cock into her mouth. She took a deep breath, opened her mouth wide, and lowered her head. Her full, white lips surrounded the black meat as the head entered her mouth, sliding along her tongue. She could barely get Dwayne's cock into her mouth and she gagged when he thrust his hips up, forcing more of himself into her mouth.

He told her, "Go slowly, don't try and take too much at one time."

Other girls have obviously had the same problem giving him a blow job. Zofia took his advice and bobbed her head slowly as her white lips surrounded his black cock. She gagged a few times and took as much as she could but still couldn't take it all. She was enjoying orally pleasing her black lover.

She thought, "if only my father could see me now."

In one way, it was an opportunity to rebel against all of his strict rules while she was growing up and not allowing her to have any kind of social life. It was also her chance to explore her sexuality that had also been suppressed but now that the floodgates have been opened, there was no stopping her now.

As hard as she tried, she could only get about half of the big cock into her throat. It wasn't bad for a girl who was only sucking her second dick. Zofia would gag every so often while Dwayne was instructing her on what he liked.

"Oh yeah baby, suck it just like that. Your lips feel so good around my dick. That's it, baby, take that dick as deep as you can."

Zofia was really trying her best to please her black lover. When Dwayne was ready to fuck her, he pulled her head off his dick and laid her back on the sofa, her legs spread wide, offering her pussy to him. She was a little concerned that his dick my hurt because of its size. He rubbed himself up and down against her dripping wet pussy for lubrication then began to enter Zofia. She took his dick into her without any problems. She remembered feeling the fullness of her pussy compared to Don or Chris but found it more pleasurable. Dwayne started to thrust himself in and out of Zofia and felt a deep feeling of pleasure as his big dick pounded her sweet, young pussy. Her big tits began to bounce as he fucked her harder which brought moans of passion from her.

"Oh God that feels so good. Fuck me Dwayne. Oh shit, fuck me."