Zofia Goes to College Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe she was talking like that but she lost control of her inhibitions. He began to thrust harder and faster giving her an even more intense pleasure. She was high from the weed and alcohol which made the sex even better, sharpening her senses and filling her with complete rapture. Dwayne was playing with her breasts and sucking on her nipples enjoying her young body. Her utter enjoyment of his fucking made it even better for him. Zofia was screaming in uncontrollable pleasure and talking like she never had before.

"Fuck me Dwayne. Your big cock feels so good; don't ever stop fucking me. Oh God, I need a good fucking Dwayne. Give it to me good."

They were having sex for about 30 minutes when the guys' other roommate, Jamal, came home. He was a big black man, a defensive lineman on the football team who was 6'4" tall and tipped the scales at over 300 pounds. Dwayne and Zofia were fucking so intensely they never heard him come in.

Jamal politely interrupted his roommate, "Sorry brother. I didn't know, um, you had company."

Dwayne never stopped fucking Zofia and she didn't seem to mind the sudden intrusion so Jamal stood there and admired Zofia's body, figuring he'd enjoy the show until they threw him out of the room.

Jamal commented, "Damn, it looks like you got a hot one there bro."

"This is some damn good pussy. You really like getting it put to you, don't you babe?"

Zofia pussy was on fire and she even liked having an audience; it made the sex even hotter and more naughty and she responded, "I love getting fucked, Dwayne. I love your dick."

Dwayne then asked, "How about taking care of Jamal baby? Can you handle two of us?"

Jamal stood in awe, watching his roommate increase the vigor of his thrusts making Zofia's eyes roll into the back of her head with sheer bliss. She answered with a shrug of her shoulders which wasn't a negative response so Dwayne motioned with his head for him to join in. Jamal quickly undressed, exposing his huge body and hard on which wasn't as big as Dwayne's, maybe 7.5" and not as thick.

Zofia was so horny, she didn't mind having another dick to play with. Jamal fed her his dick and she hungrily began to suck it. She felt so slutty as she fucked and sucked the two Black athletes. After gagging on Dwayne's big dick, Jamal's was much easier to swallow and she was able to take his smaller black cock deep into her throat. He began to fuck her mouth, using her soft, white lips like a pussy. Zofia was acting like a wild woman who couldn't get enough black cock; her moans muffled by the dick in her mouth. Dwayne had been fucking her for about 45 minutes and told her he was about to cum.

When Zofia heard this, she stopped sucking Jamal long enough to tell him, "Don't cum in my pussy. I'm not on birth control."

That's when Jamal had a suggestion, "Let's switch places bro."

It seemed like a reasonable solution. The guys changed places with Zofia's mouth filled with Dwayne's dick and her pussy being filled by Jamal, who towered over the much smaller white girl. As Dwayne's breathing got heavier, Zofia momentarily became fearful of tasting the sperm that was about to be unleashed into her mouth but that didn't stop her from continuing to suck the big black cock in her mouth. She was too turned on to stop now. Besides, Dwayne had a hold of her head and was thrusting himself between her lips. As Dwayne was approaching his orgasm, Calvin and Sylvia came out of his bedroom and were stunned to see Zofia taking on two guys.

At that moment, Dwayne pushed himself deeper into Zofia's throat and began to cum, which made her gag. His sperm was dripping out of her mouth, down her chin and onto her chest as he continued to cum in her mouth while Jamal continued to fuck her pussy. Zofia struggled to keep up as the big black cock in her mouth continued to shoot sperm. It was her first taste of cum but it kept coming before she could decide if she liked it or not. She swallowed as much as she could until Dwayne finished. She licked his dick clean before he withdrew. After getting a good taste of sperm, Zofia decided it wasn't too bad and licked her lips to taste some more.

Calvin, who had been watching with Sylvia gave Dwayne a high five when he was done and said, "Damn dude, I thought you were going to drown her in cum for a minute."

"That little Polish girl is one hot piece of ass," Dwayne told him.

The room went silent as Calvin, Sylvia, and Dwayne passed around another joint, had more beers, and watched Jamal fuck Zofia. His big body was now draped over her as he pounded her pussy. Zofia looked over at her audience and began to cum herself. Her orgasm drove Jamal to the edge and he remembered she wasn't on birth control so he climbed up towards her chest and told her to wrap her titties around his dick. She obeyed his request as he started to titty fuck Zofia. On his upstroke, he would stop with the head of his dick near her lips so she could suck it for him before he would go back to fucking her between her breasts.

He tried to hold out as long as he could but he now needed to release the pressure that was building in his balls. He thrust his dick up into Zofia's face as he held her head up. She opened her mouth as he began to spray his cum onto her face and onto her tongue. His cum tasted more tangy than Dwayne's and she tried to catch as much as she could into her mouth. When Jamal was almost done with his orgasm, he fed his dick to her so she could suck him dry. She sucked on his cock, swirling her lips around it, milking him dry.

When Jamal was done cumming, he withdrew his dick from between Zofia's lips and proclaimed, "You were right bro, she is one hot piece of ass."

Zofia had been thoroughly fucked by two big black men and she was now left naked on the sofa with her face and tits covered in cum. Sylvia told her she was proud of her for letting loose and joked that Zofia kept all that cock to herself. The guys told Sylvia not to worry, there was plenty left for her. Zofia cleaned herself up and joined the rest of them in smoking more weed and drinking. The two girls were sitting around naked with three naked Black men and Zofia noticed that Calvin was almost as large as Dwayne but not quite. She wondered what his dick felt and tasted like. She was curious but didn't want to seem anxious to have sex with him.

Zofia was getting more comfortable being naked in front of the guys and was enjoying the attentive glances she was receiving. She made no effort to cover up her breasts or to keep her legs closed. The others made her feel a little self-conscious when they commented on her hairy pussy but she never even considered grooming herself down there until she saw Sylvia's bare pussy during orientation.

The five of them were passing joints and drinking beer while everyone was wondering what was going to happen next. The wondering ended when Calvin started to get an erection from partying with the naked coeds. He was eyeing up Zofia and she was trying to hide her curiosity about what he was like in bed.

Calvin broke the ice when he asked, "So Zofia, do you want to find out what sex is like with a real man?"

The other guys started their smack talk in return and it became a game challenging the ladies to see who was the best lover. The girls knew it was just a way to get them to have sex again but played along.

Sylvia even played along with her own smack talk of her own, "Who says you guys will even be in my top three list of best lovers?"

Sylvia was just as curious to see what it would feel like to have a dick as big as Dwayne's in her pussy and liked the thought of being dominated by Jamal's large body. They decided to go into Jamal's room because he had a king-sized bed. The girls laid back on the bed while Dwayne and Jamal surrounded Sylvia and Calvin pulled Zofia towards the edge and got down on his knees so he could please her orally. He was kissing her legs and thighs before working his way up towards her pussy. When she looked down, she noticed Calvin had a very long tongue and was intrigued by what he might be able to do with it. Her hips started to move as he began to tongue fuck her. She wasn't very experienced receiving oral sex but she could tell Calvin knew his way around a woman's cunt. He would stick his long tongue in her as deep as he could then lick all around her lips without touching her clit then repeat the process again and again. She was trying to maneuver her hips so he would lick her clit but he wasn't done teasing her.

When Calvin finally started to focus on Zofia's clit, he brought her to a quick, intense orgasm. He wasn't finished yet. He lapped up all of her juices with his long tongue and began to suck on her clit again until she had another orgasm. She came so hard this time that she squirted some of her juices into his mouth. It was so intense that, at first, she thought she might have urinated but it was only a wild orgasm. He let her catch her breath for a moment before having her switch places so she could suck his dick. He gave her so much pleasure that she wanted to give him an equally pleasurable blow job.

As she got down on her knees between Calvin's outstretched legs, Zofia was determined to take her time as she had seen Sylvia do when giving blow jobs. She let her long, light brown hair trace over his thighs and even softly tickle his balls. By doing this, he could also feel her hot breath against the sensitive skin of his pubic region while increasing the anticipation of her pending blow job. She then began to kiss his upper thighs while ever so slowly stroking his shaft before she began to flick her tongue over his balls.

Zofia gently sucked on each of his balls before tracing her tongue up and down Calvin's lengthy shaft. She then traced her tongue over the large, mushroomed head of his dick, taking time to lick the precum that was leaking from the tip. She used the tip of her tongue to follow along the underside of the head, then gave it long laps like she was licking a dripping ice cream cone. Zofia was so proud that she had Calvin squirming, moaning, and begging for more. She was new to having sex and cocksucking and she was gaining more experience with every blow job she gave.

She licked and sucked the shaft then worked her way up to sucking and swirl her tongue around the head while Calvin tried to force more of his dick into her mouth but she resisted. This was the first time in her limited sexual experience that she felt she was in control. Zofia then let more and more of his cock enter her mouth. She had more than half in her mouth before she gagged.

As she glanced to her side, she saw Jamal and Dwayne having their way with Sylvia. Jamal was thrusting away at her pussy while she struggled to take Dwayne's big black cock into her throat, gagging at times herself. Zofia felt better knowing Sylvia was gagging on his cock too.

Calvin kept moaning as Zofia's head bobbed in his lap. His large, black hands cupped her head as he thrust his hips up, forcing more of himself into her mouth. At first, she struggled to take him deep in her mouth but eventually, he worked his entire cock into her throat. Zofia felt a sense of accomplishment at being able to deepthroat a dick for the first time. Calvin even held her head still when he was buried deep into her throat as her tongue swirled around it. She finally had to force her head off his cock so she could catch her breath. It was Calvin's way of taking control and making Zofia become a little more submissive.

Calvin then bent her over on the edge of the bed and approached her from behind, entering her pussy in one quick thrust which caught Zofia by surprise. He quickly began to fuck her hard and fast which made her moan and scream out loud.

Jamal looked over at Dwayne and told him, "Damn, Calvin's going to town on that white pussy."

"He sure is. It looks like she's getting addicted to some Black dick too."

Once more, Zofia found herself crying out in pleasure from getting her pussy used by a black cock. Her father would be furious if he knew she was now getting fucked by a third Black man in one night. That's also what made it even more pleasurable; she was asserting her independence, rebelling against her strict upbringing by not only having sex before marriage but fucking and sucking multiple Black men and finding extreme pleasure from it.

Dwayne was now fucking Sylvia and Jamal decided to stuff his dick into Zofia's mouth which she gladly did. Both men were now playing with her tits, tweaking her nipples which helped drive her to another orgasm. Calvin then switched places with Jamal who took his turn fucking the Polish freshman for the second time that night.

The guys had already cum once and so they were able to fuck a lot longer this time around. They kept switching partners in different combinations. It was turning into a full-fledged orgy. Sylvia found herself riding Calvin while Jamal fucked her ass as Dwayne was fucking Zofia. The guys wanted to fuck Zofia's ass but she refused. She wasn't ready for that kind of kinky sex.

The three Black men were using Zofia and Sylvia for their sexual pleasure but the girls were also having the sexual experience of their young lives too as the guys took turns with their young bodies. Dwayne had cum in Sylvia's pussy while Jamal came in her ass. Zofia took Calvin's load in her mouth as she did the others; tasting the sperm of all three Black men.

She now realized she enjoyed orally satisfying a cock as well as the taste of sperm.

After a short rest, smoking another joint and a few more beers the girls found themselves getting fucked again that night. It's not that they were being forced into sex; they wanted it just as badly, if not more, as the men. By the end of the night, Zofia's pussy was sore and the muscles of her jaw were tight. She couldn't fuck or suck anymore. She was also exhausted from being physically and emotionally drained from all of the sex, drugs, and alcohol and fell asleep, naked in Jamal's bed.

In the early morning, Zofia woke up, groggy and hungover, at first not knowing where she was. Once she realized she never left the apartment, she went looking for her clothes and Sylvia. She could only find her shorts and top, then saw Sylvia in Dwayne's bed. She woke her up to tell her she was going back to their dorm with Sylvia telling her she'd join her. Both girls did the "walk of shame" back to their dorm room. They looked a mess, with their hair mussed and caked with sperm. They had trouble walking as they were sore from fucking and sucking three black cocks all night long. Zofia's tits were bouncing freely and shown underneath her top. Luckily, only a few people saw them as they made their way back to their own beds. Both young ladies slept until that afternoon, then showered before going to get something to eat. Zofia's head was still pounding.

Over breakfast, Sylvia told Zofia, "The first thing we're going to do on Monday is get you to the health office and get you on birth control."

Zofia couldn't argue with her friend's observation. She was deathly afraid of getting pregnant, especially if the father was a Black man. Her father would disown her. He would probably do that if he ever found out what she had done on her first day on campus. She did feel better after having some coffee and getting something to eat. The conversation then turned to who they enjoyed in bed.

They both agreed that they loved Dwayne's big black cock in their pussys but found it difficult to blow him. Jamal's was easier to suck because it wasn't as big and both girls loved Calvin's oral expertise. Zofia then inquired about Sylvia having anal sex with Jamal.

Sylvia informed her, "It's not so bad if you have a lot of lubrication. The feeling of having a dick in your ass and pussy at the same time is incredible. You also have to relax and let it happen. If you tense up, it will make it hurt."

Zofia then inquired, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"After what we've done together, I think it would be alright."

"Is it hard to shave yourself, you know, down there?"

Sylvia grinned and replied, "It's not bad. It takes some getting used to. Why? Did you want to try it?"

"I don't know. The guys seemed to like it."

"When we get back to the dorm, I can show you if you like."

Zofia responded, "Thank you. I've never had a friend like you that I could talk to about these things."

The bond between Sylvia and Zofia was fairly strong after what they had done together and they were just beginning to get to know each other. When they got back to the dorm, Sylvia made her friend get undressed. She laid out a towel on the bed and had Zofia sit over it. Sylvia then retrieved a small hair trimmer and began to shave off as much hair as she could from Zofia's pubic area, leaving nothing but stubble. Zofia felt a little awkward letting her friend trim her hair with her legs spread wide open but they had already shared a couple of wild nights filled with sexual exploration together so this was comparatively mild.

Sylvia then told her, "Okay now go take a shower and I'll get ready for when you are done. Wash that area really well, then hurry back here."

Zofia followed Sylvia's instructions and returned only wearing a towel which she placed underneath her, waiting for the next step. Sylvia had a large bowl of water and a warm washcloth ready. She placed the washcloth over the area that was about to be shaved for a quick minute, then got shaving gel and applied it to Zofia's pubic area.

When Sylvia picked up the razor, Zofia got a little nervous but it was too late to turn back now. It's not easy to let someone approach your genital area with a razor. It was also kind of a turn on to be letting her friend shave her pubic area too but she wasn't going to tell her that.

Sylvia slowly shaved Zofia's pubic hair for a minute before turning the razor over so she could try it herself. When Zofia was done, Sylvia took the razor back to touch up some spots her friend had missed then wiped her pussy clean. She took out a mirror so Zofia could see.

Zofia confessed, "This is the first time I've ever looked at my pussy like this, you know, with my legs wide open."

"You've got to be kidding me."

"No I'm not kidding. I've looked at myself in the mirror in my room but never like this. I've seen diagrams."

Sylvia began to point out various areas of Zofia's pussy, sort of like a guided tour. Zofia felt a little funny but she was also developing a bond with her roommate. When Sylvia pointed out Zofia's clitoris, she flicked it a little with her finger as Zofia let out a soft moan.

"That's the clit or love button. That's what makes us cum."

Sylvia kept rubbing Zofia's clit as her roommate moaned in pleasure. Zofia wanted to stop her but it felt so good; she felt helpless to put an end to her enjoyment. Her hips began to move a little in rhythm to Sylvia's hand gestures and her breathing got heavier. In her mind she wanted to tell her to stop, that it was wrong for two females to be doing this. Even though her strict Polish upbringing was in conflict with her immediate pleasure, Zofia's body would not let her bring an end to her roommate's manual manipulations of her clit.

Sylvia was getting excited too and as Zofia's was approaching an orgasm, she lowered her head and began to finger fuck her friend while licking and sucking on her clit. Zofia knew this was wrong but it felt so right at the moment and she was powerless to stop Sylvia from licking and fingering her pussy. She then came to an explosive orgasm as Sylvia licked the cum from her pussy.

When Zofia's orgasm had subsided, Sylvia lifted her head, her lips glistening with her friend's juices. She was momentarily afraid Zofia would be mad but she saw a broad smile on her face and she came up and began to kiss Zofia. They were making out on the bed and Sylvia quickly stripped off her clothes. They kissed and made out touching and feeling each other's breasts. Sylvia then brought Zofia's hand down between her legs and Zofia inserted one of her fingers. She found Sylvia's pussy dripping wet as she continued to finger her while the girls alternately sucked on each other's tits.