Zombie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another glance around showed that no one was in the immediate area and I quickly pulled the front of his pants forward. And I had thought his chest was big.

My mouth dried at the sight of his large, soft manhood nestled between his thighs. My hand shook so bad I let the waist of his pants snap back and turned away into the disgusted gaze of a large, big haired woman with a shirt advertising `You Can't Afford This' across her huge bosom. My face flushed with embarrassment and I turned back to Chu-chut, seeing an expression in his eyes which for once wasn't the usual dead stare. It was pride and with possibly a hint of desire. I frowned in confusion and the expression was gone, replaced with his blank visage.

"Here." I said, handing him a pair of 32"x 40" jeans. "I'm pretty sure you can fit into those."

I grabbed him some extra tall shirts, more of the jeans and even some socks, shoes and underwear. I had almost bought him a jock strap but simply imagining his body wearing that made my heart rate jump and I felt a little faint.

We picked up some food on the way home, of course he had no preferences as to what we ate, and made our way back to the motel. I had to order him to sit in the chair at the table across from me as we ate, but was glad I did. Though he was quiet, he was still company and after my usual trips it was a nice change. Actually, it was a nice change from being home as well. I had been single for a long time and though I had some friends at home, they were coupled and I was used to feeling like a fifth wheel. That left me spending a lot of time by myself. I smiled at Chu-chut but he had no reaction.

"All right, Chu-chut. You have to get cleaned. You're filthy, man. Go take a shower." I ordered, but he didn't move. "Chu-chut, go take a shower. The bathroom is right over there." Still nothing.

I sighed and led the way to the bathroom. I opened the door and moved him inside. He stood in the middle of the room.

"Chu-chut, take off your shirt." I said and felt the tingle in my stomach. He removed his shirt.

"Take off your-." My voice cracked with desire. "Take off your pants." He did and stood naked in the ugly tiled bathroom. My breath came out ragged and it was hard to concentrate on what I needed to tell him to do. My cock was throbbing in my pants and I tried hard to will my erection away. I moved around him and turned the water on, finding a good temperature. Once I was satisfied that he wouldn't be burnt or freeze to death, I ordered him into the shower and tried not to stare or watch the water running down his body.

The man was built to be a beautiful specimen. It was no wonder the voo doo Queen placed the curse on him. His skin was darker but creamy and pulled tight over well developed muscles. His shoulders were wide and sturdy, more than able to support his powerful arms which ended in wide hands with long fingers. His chest was massive and looked to have been earned through long years of hard work though I would only put his age in the upper twenties. His belly was flat and rippled with a six pack that tapered down to his groin and was dusted with a treasure trail. His legs were long, thighs thick and calves bulged. I finally fought the battle I waged against myself and stared at his cock. It was girthy even though it was soft and hung from it's nest of curly hair a good six inches. It was uncut as I was and water poured down it's length and off his foreskin like he was pissing.

I shook my head and took a breath trying to block my lascivious thoughts and focus on the task at hand which was cleaning this man who had been neglected for too long. Taking my bottle of body wash, I poured it over him and ordered him to scrub himself. He did a good job, but there were places he missed. I verbally instructed him to wash those areas he hadn't but felt uncomfortable having to ask him to clean his foreskin. It wasn't something one man generally told another man to do. Chu-chut peeled back his skin reveling his large head which was of a lighter color than the rest of his skin. I poured some body wash on the surface of it and had to order him to basically stroke himself, sheathing and pulling his foreskin back and forth.

I prayed that it was clean and had him rinse off before ordering him out of the shower and handing him a towel. He began drying himself, of course only after I asked, and followed me out of the bathroom. I laid on the bed and sighed in response to the long, crazy day that I had had. My eyes closed and I drifted into a pre-sleep calm until I woke myself up to change. Chu-chut was still standing there having not been told to do anything else holding the towel he had used to dry himself.

"I'm sorry, Chu-chut. Take a pair of briefs from that bag and put them on." I said and changed quickly into the gym shorts that I slept in. I turned and saw that he had donned the tighty whites that I had bought and thought they were the sexiest things I had ever seen. They just about glowed against his dark skin and his package jutted forward proudly. I had to look away and hide my own groin which was swelling in response.

Pulling back the covers I suddenly realized that he would have to sleep in the bed with me. There was no were else to put him but the floor and I wasn't going to do that. The man had been through enough.

"Um... Chu-chut you can sleep in the bed or on the floor. Whichever you like. Whichever you feel more comfortable doing." I said, awkwardly. No response. "Do you want to sleep in the bed?"

No response. "Chu-chut, get in the bed."

He laid in the bed and his body took up a great deal of what little space it afforded. With my own size, this was going to be a tight fit. I slid in next to him and pulled the covers up over us before turning out the light. It was a while before I was comfortable enough to relax and was just about to sleep when a stray thought ran through my mind. Did he need to be ordered to sleep? I turned on the light and saw him lying there, his eyes wide open, no sign that he had even tried to sleep.

"Chu-chut, go to sleep." I whispered. His eyes closed and his face relaxed. My heart broke for a man who's will had been broken so completely.

I turned off the light but couldn't sleep thinking of the situation my bed partner was in. Even with his calm breathing, his light snoring and the knowledge that he was safe from someone who would take advantage of him, it kept me up into the light hours of the early morning.

The alarm on my phone cried for attention and I pried my eyes open. It was nine and I had set my alarm for seven thirty. Thank God it was Friday. I cursed myself for having overslept and rushed into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Fifteen minutes later I came out, dressed quickly and realized that Chu-chut was still asleep. Reaching out to shake him awake I saw an expression on his face which stilled my hand. It was pleasure, sensual pleasure. It caught my breath and for a moment I felt guilty about having to wake him up. He moaned lightly and shifted his body. It was then that I saw the large tent he had made of the blanket. I pulled the cover off and saw his extraordinarily large cock stretching the waste band of his underwear. His penis head had pushed passed the elastic of the waste band and the force of his erection was pulling the fabric up and away from his body. A large pool of precum was soaking through the material.

I stepped back, unable to touch him yet unable to stop watching as he continued his erotic dream. His lips moved as he mumbled but I couldn't make out what he was saying, or even if he was speaking English. His hands were clenched into tight fists at his side and his hips began thrusting up from the bed. With each thrust he moaned quietly or growled low in the back of his throat. I wasn't sure how long I had watched but suddenly his thrusts, moans and growls came quicker and quicker. His large frame began moving the whole bed and I watched as if hypnotized. I could tell he was reaching his climax as his tempo became feverish and watched as his back arched off the bed and he let out a loud moan. His cock jerked on its own accord and pumped what appeared to be a large load of cum into his shorts until he relaxed and fell back onto the bed.

The pool of cum at the head of his now satisfied cock had grown to more than double. His face was peaceful and his lips were even curled in a smile. It appeared as if he had fallen back asleep. I had never seen something so erotic. He wasn't a zombie. He was an incubus come to tempt me. I needed to get him to someone who could help him, a psychiatrist, a priest, a doctor or even a witch doctor. He needed help and I needed to give it to him. A second alarm from my phone brought me back to reality and I reached over and shook him awake.

"Chu-chut, we need to go." I said and was disappointed to see the smile instantly wipe from his face replaced by the typical zombie gaze. I ordered him through his morning ablutions with care taken to clean the residue of his wet dream, led him to the car and took him to work with me. He needed to be close so I could feed him and make sure he was safe.

To my surprise my office was not empty when I opened the door. The large figure of Bud LeDeux was sitting in my chair and he seemed to be going through the computer on my desk.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked, trying to be as polite as I could.

"You're late." He answered.

"No, I'm not late. I don't work for you and I don't work here. I work for corporate and they allow me to set my own schedule. Would you please get out of my chair?"

"I haven't seen any work done on here." He gestured to the computer. "You haven't done a goddamn thing!"

"I'm very sure that when you see my report you'll feel differently. Now would you please leave? I have a lot of things to go over today."

He stood and moved his considerable size toward the door, pressing me against the wall.

"I'm going to be calling corporate and letting them know that you've been coming in late."

"That's fine. Speak with my supervisor. I'm sure she'll set you straight on how much my schedule in no way concerns you."

"Set me straight." He laughed. "That's funny. Maybe I should also tell your supervisor that you're shackin' up with some black man on the company dime."

I felt a rush of heat in my face and closed my eyes, praying for patience.

"You may. My supervisor knows of my sexual orientation. We've had long discussions about it and she even suggested I date her nephew who, as you might guess, is gay as well. Second, since the hotel room is paid for by the company for me to use while I'm down here trying to find ANY evidence of efficacy in your business management, and I'm able to have whomever I wish stay with me. And now, since I'm wondering what the hell I'm doing here explaining myself to you, I'm going to ask you for the last time to leave."

Thankfully, he did just that. I could care less if he called my supervisor or corporate or anyone else whom he could think of. I was just happy he was gone. I sat down and began my day.

It went quickly, even though I was horribly distracted by my concern for my zombie who calmly sat in my car all day. I filled out my reports and sent concerned emails to my supervisor who sent one back mentioning an amusing phone call she received from LeDeux. At four o'clock I finally decided that I had covered enough of what I had planned for the day to be worth my salary and left. My zombie was right where I left him and seemed no happier to leave than he had been to stay. I sat in the drivers seat and glanced over at Chu-chut and saw sweat streaming down his face and could almost see a pained look in his eyes.

"Chu-chut, what's wrong?" I asked, not really thinking I was going to get an answer. A dark stain in the crotch of his jeans flooded me with guilt. I hadn't told him to urinate since this morning. "Go take a piss."

He got out immediately out of the car, pulled himself out and let loose. Even though he had wet himself the stream pouring out of him was impressive, making me feel worse for having forgotten. He came back to the car with a more relieved air about him. Even though he was as dead pan as a zombie I was coming to learn his moods and expressions.

"We need to get you back." I said to him and decided to drive to New Iberia which was about forty minutes from us and see about getting him checked out.

As per usual, finding someone who could meet his needs was beyond difficult. I spent what little time we had before most doctor's offices closed for the weekend, speaking with specialists and general practitioners who told me that it wasn't a medical condition and that they couldn't help. On the way out of the city, I saw a sign advertising a local clinic and thought what could it hurt?

The nurse who was taking our information seemed bored and insulated from her job until I mentioned Chu-chut's underlying problem. Her eyes raised from me to him and then back to her paperwork

"So you don't know his name?" She asked.

"Other than Chu-chut, no."

"His age?"

"28? 29? Maybe?"

"You have no idea, do you?"

"No."

"Medical conditions?"

"Other than being a walking corpse, he seems very healthy." She ignored my joke.

"Take a seat and I'll see if I can get you in."

We waited for a good hour before being asked to walk into a room in the back of the small, underfunded clinic. Ten minutes later, an attractive young man who looked to be no older than twenty two came in holding the chart in his hand. I didn't know whether to be grateful or annoyed that he hadn't even looked at it yet.

"Hello, my name is Doctor Woods. How are you?"

"Fine, thanks." Chu-chut gave no response. The doctor finally looked at the chart.

"It says here that-.... I'm sorry, what exactly is the problem?"

"He thinks he's a zombie."

"A zombie?"

"Yeah, I know. Look, he's not dead obviously but he thinks he's a zombie so therefore he acts like one."

"You're shitting me?"

"No doctor, I'm not shitting you. He can't do anything without me telling him to. He even pissed his pants because I forgot to tell him to take a whiz today."

"Well, every relationship has it's troubles." He said, sarcastically.

"We're not a couple. I only met him yesterday."

"Yesterday?"

"Yeah, my car broke down and I saw this old woman sitting in front of her cabin and asked if I could use her phone to get a tow. She didn't have a phone so she gave me Chu-chut to fix my car."

"She gave you a zombie to fix your car?"

"Yeah. When I tried to give him back she wouldn't take him."

"Am I being punked?" He asked, with a wide smile on his face.

"I wish to God you were." I said with a sigh. "Chu-chut, hold your breath."

I didn't want to do this but I needed help and I was so desperate I would even take help from this wet behind the ears doctor. My zombie held his breath and the doctor watched in fascination as the seconds ticked by. Dr. Woods held his finger under Chu-chut's nose to see if he was sneaking air and frowned when he found nothing. Chu-chut's eyes started twitching and he stance became unstable as if he were about to pass out. His chest heaved as if he were trying to suck in air but couldn't because he couldn't disobey the order.

"He won't breathe until I tell him too. You believe me?" I asked.

"I believe you, I believe you. Make him stop."

"Chu-chut, breathe!" I ordered and he opened his mouth to gasp large lungfuls of air. I stood next to him, keeping him standing as he listed back and forth on his feet. "Can you help us?"

"I don't think so." He said with awe and regret in his voice. "We actually talked about this in medical school, the phenomenon of people believing they're zombies and the drug that convinces them that they've died. It lowers the metabolism so much that they appear dead. When they wake, a combination of drugs and mind over matter keeps them in this trance state."

"I've had him for about twenty four hours, the old woman had him before that but I don't think she wanted him in this state either. So if it's a drug shouldn't it be out of his system by now?"

"I don't really know." He said. "It was an academic conversation. We didn't speak about it to any great length and certainly didn't go over the physiology or psycho-pharmacology of it. I wouldn't know how long the drug lasts."

"So you can't help?"

"I can take some blood. Maybe we can find something irregular, but honestly I wouldn't even know what to test for. The zombie potion, for lack of a better word, contains some neurotoxin from a puffer fish. You ever see that movie, The Serpent-."

"Yeah!" I interrupted him, suddenly superstitious just like the old woman. "I know what movie you're talking about."

"Well, it's all about this. If you want I'll make some calls. See if one of my old professors can help." He offered.

"That's something at least."

After taking some blood and giving Chu-chut a routine exam, the doctor proclaimed he was otherwise a very healthy man. I wanted to say something about stating the obvious but knew it was just my frustration and he was only trying to help. I made payment arrangements and drove back home.

Our way took us passed the old woman's house and I pulled over. I needed more information if I was going to help and she was the only one I knew who could help me.

"Who dere?" She asked, when I knocked.

"I'll give you one guess, ma'am." I answered through the door, which opened onto her smiling face.

"I figured you'd be back soon enough." She said and looked past me to the car. "How he doin'?"

"He's fine. We went to Walmart last night and bought some-... You know, actually, he's not fine. He's a zombie."

"Yeah, dat for sure." She said, her tone was commiserating.

"There's got to be some way to fix this?" I asked.

"Dere is." She said nodding.

"Well, great! What is it?"

"Da voo doo Queen, she take da gris-gris off him."

"How do we get her to do that?"

"Same way you get anyone to do anything. You ask."

"Where is she?"

"She over in Bayou St. Cyr."

"What's her name?"

"Don' need her name. You ask for her and you find her."

"How am I supposed to ask for her when I don't even know her name?"

She seemed to think about that for a moment and then went inside. She came back a few moments later with a piece of paper.

"Dat's her name. You don't speak it until you're dere. If you do, she know you're coming."

"O.k. fine."

"Cher, you don't want to do dis. She not a good soul like you. She make you a zombie too maybe."

"I can't leave him like this. I couldn't leave anyone like this." I answered and she smiled.

"You a braver man than most, cher. I knew he'd be good with you."

"I've been with him twenty four hours now and I've had to tell him to do everything."

"Zombies take a lot of work." She nodded.

"I've even had to tell him to wash himself! That's not normal!"

"He got a nice body on him, don' he?" She smiled and laughed when I blushed. "You don' go out to see her till Monday, you hear?"

"Why Monday? Is it a full moon or something? Is she weakest on the full moon?" I asked, still trying to wrap my head around this magic stuff.

"Naw, Monday's bingo. She loves her bingo. It might help." She said and shrugged.

"Right. Bingo. Thanks." I said and headed back to the car.

We ate at the motel again and I spoke to Chu-chut as if he were able to have a conversation. After dinner, I helped him shower again and while I still admired his body I couldn't see passed the curse he was under of having no will. I told him to throw on a pair of briefs and get into bed. I told him to go to sleep and closed my own eyes. I was beat and planning on sleeping in tomorrow since it was Saturday. Usually I work through the weekend which gets me out of the area that I'm working all that much sooner but I didn't want to leave Chu-chut on his own for that long again.