Zombie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, baby. That's amazing." He exhaled a pleasured, tremulous sigh. "I've never been in anyone as tight as you."

"It's been a while for me." I admitted, once I could speak again marveling in the amazing full feeling of his dick within me.

"Me too, baby." He said and leaned down to take my mouth with his. Ben rested his forehead on mine and I moved my arms to hold him. "Let me know when you're good."

"Fuck me, Ben." I said, softly.

"Anything for you, Cher."

Ben slow stroked me for what seemed like hours. My body arched against him, meeting his thrusts in and trying to hold against him as he pulled out leaving just the tip within me. I was caught between the pleasure of his gentle movements and the need for wild, pounding lovemaking to make me cum. As it was, my dick was leaking pre-cum, saturating our bellies as they met and slid against each other. Our mouths met often, sometimes softly, other times in quick, rough battles. Our breathing was harsh and ragged and increasing as he felt the need to move faster.

Ben raised his leg, moving mine back toward my chest and opening me up further for him. He placed his foot on the bed, gaining leverage and began pounding my ass with his full strength. He shoved himself in me so hard I was being fucked back toward the headboard but I loved it, I needed it. My hands grabbed his shoulders as my body dropped back and went along for the ride. I cried out and shot my load between us but he didn't stop his assault, extending my orgasm. Ben gripped my shoulders and pulled me back toward him as his thrust inside me. The feeling was beyond anything I had experienced and I surrendered to it.

"I'm gonna cum, baby." He said, whether in warning or for my preparation I wasn't sure.

"Do it, Ben! Cum inside me."

His thick cock expanded inside me and I felt it pulse in time with his thrusts as he cried out and filled the condom.

We lay together, wrapped in each other and covered in my cum. His cock still deep within me. When he pulled out, I was overcome by a rush as his dick left my body.

"My God, you were really grateful." I said, finally able to speak. He laughed and pulled me closer.

"I told you I was but that wasn't all gratitude."

"No?" I asked, gasping a little for air.

"No." He rose up on an elbow and looked down at my satisfied face. "That was the beginning of us, I'm hoping."

A warm feeling, which had a little to do with our lovemaking filled me.

"I'd like that."

We spent the weekend in bed, of course we did, but afterward did finally pull ourselves back into the real world and created a life for ourselves. We live in New York and after a time did return to the bayou for visits despite the bad memories it held for Ben. Sandra has conveniently forgotten everything she ever learned of the old ways as they call them and causes no one any hard. Claudette and Margo are there to watch over her making sure she doesn't. I look at Ben and remember having met him as zombie and marvel at how far our lives have come. He says that when he met me, his world was dark and oily as we call it, but since meeting me his colors and his world are right. No more zombies have bothered us, or the bayou as far as we know. We have had the opportunity to meet vampires, but that'll be for another story.