Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The teams were predominantly male; I assume to keep their females safe. The volunteers ranged from 18 to about 50.

I led my six-member team and showed them my techniques to stay alive. Each of us in my team had two weapons, one a blunt force weapon and the other was a slashing weapon. Of course, a few of the volunteers had firearms and they were obviously much more effective dispatching the infected.

However, I showed them the techniques I learned to stay alive. Within an hour or two, we had more weapons and more protective gear. We encountered the infected and dispatched them faster and with less drama upon each engagement. We were able to break into three groups of two to cover more ground, obtain more supplies, and bring in more allies. We wrapped it up later than we expected with promises to repeat the process the next day.

I arrived at the condo, removing my outerwear and putting the clothing in a bucket of bleach, with promises to clean it thoroughly before tomorrow's outing. I entered the condo, walked upstairs to shower, and noticed Michelle's door was closed, though I heard giggling. I figured she wanted privacy so I just went to the bathroom, took a hot shower and the like, before I walked to my bedroom and relaxed on the bed and dozed off.

Michelle woke me by kissing my lips and caressing my hairy chest.

"Hi love. I mean lover," a cheery Michelle whispered. "Boss Man is out for the night. It is all good. There are rumors about him and this pretty blond in his work party hanging together."

"Nice!" I said eagerly, reaching for Michelle, expecting a night alone with her.

She easily slipped from my grasp and continued. "Andy is not in his room but I really want you to meet someone. Her name is Aurora and I think you will like her."

I raised my eyebrows questioningly.

She took my hand to ease me out of bed and get my ass in gear. "Why don't you put on a shirt and go downstairs, fix us all a couple drinks so we can get to know each other?"

A few minutes later, Michelle appeared with Aurora following her into the kitchen. Aurora wore white sandals, a light orange cocktail dress, which was showing serious cleavage; had to be breast forms and they looked so real. Her neckline was adorned with a beautiful pearl necklace. Pretty pearl earrings, perfectly done make-up, and highlights in her curly blonde hair ensured she looked hot!

My cock was definitely hardening as I took in the sight of her. Michelle has so many talents and I was very interested in learning more about her for a very long time.

"Hi Aurora. You look absolutely beautiful and stunning!" I pulled out the bar stool for her to sit next to me.

"Thank you, Steven. You are such the gentlemen." She spoke softly with a slightly higher pitch than Andy.

I pulled out the stool on the end of the bar, allowing my beautiful girlfriend to sit her sexy ass in the chair adjacent Aurora. Michelle kissed me briefly as she sat. Michelle was wearing a light brown halter top with white mini skirt and light brown sandals. Her bright blue earrings and curly brown hair highlighted her hazel eyes. Though her make-up was lightly applied, her cheek bones were accentuated perfectly, and as always, she looked beautiful.

Michelle and I were sitting on either side of Aurora as we cheered and took a sip of our drinks.

Aurora began her story. "Well, my older sister would always play dress up with me when we were growing up. She always liked seeing me in her clothes and made changes to them before wearing them herself. She liked doing it and I have to admit, I liked it. Well, fast forward a few years, and she was home on break from college for Thanksgiving. She wanted me to play dress up with her and at first, I said no, but she convinced me. At the time, I was going to a local college and in my first semester, though not dating anyone. My sister and I experimented with putting clothes on me and make-up as she talked about her boyfriends in college. She asked me about my sex life, and let me how great guys were and how awesome they make women feel."

He took a sip of the red wine before continuing. "Anyway, a few days later, I had my friend over to play video games and he noticed the lipstick my sister left on my dresser. He dared me to wear it and after I did, I dared him to kiss me. He did and I liked it. Our lips were together for a long moment and I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, I pushed my luck when I slid my tongue into his mouth. He kind of freaked out and left. I have not seen him since. I met my soon-to-be wife a few months later."

He paused, getting a drink and looked at us. Michelle gently urged him to continue.

"That episode happened a few years ago and I forgot about all of it. That is, until Michelle and I were in the bedroom of an infected couple we had to address on the lower floor. We were checking the master bedroom and I noticed lingerie on the dresser. Michelle saw me and I asked her what is was like-you know, the lingerie, the kissing, and sucking a dick. Michelle asked me if I wanted to find out. I did and she felt and tasted great!"

Aurora was blushing so hard; I thought her cheeks would burst.

Michelle added, "And you have a nice and tight ass!"

Of course, I chimed in. "Hell yeah! And you give a great blowjob! And you swallow." I added, smiling widely.

"Thank you, Steve. I hope I did not cum in your mouth too much while you sucked away on my cock." Aurora chuckled, reminding me of our first three-way sexual romp.

I turned crimson and could think of nothing to say.

Aurora giggled with embarrassment before finishing her drink. She rose from her seat and air kissed Michelle's cheek. She turned and seemed she was tempted to do something. Unfortunately, she just hugged me and thanked me for taking him in the condo and helping him these past few days.

"Now, if you will excuse me." Aurora said, sliding her hands from her breasts and down her side. "I think me and my new tits are going to be acquainted more intimately. I will think about everything else afterwards."

"Oh." Aurora turned to us as she headed to her bedroom. "Steve, you are lucky to meet someone as beautiful and incredible as Michelle."

I held Michelle's hand in quiet agreement. We had another drink and just talked about anything and everything not related to our current situation. Soon she was yawning and I agreed with her sentiment.

"Sleep with me again tonight?" I asked her hopefully.

"I thought we already established my room is only for my clothes and a second bedroom to have fun." She purred, taking my hand and leading the way to my bedroom.

Michelle and I undressed and crawled in the bed together. Though we had no sex, our bodies coalesced as we fall asleep.

I was the first to wake up to the morning sun and still holding her naked form. We slept nude again, which is a habit I hope we continue. Her cock was semi-hard and I tickled her frenulum, the spot just below her cock head. Her shaft seemed to like it as Michelle's dick was starting to wake up. She stirred but I looked up and her eyes remained closed.

My fingers leisurely strolled along her cock head and slowly down to her shaft. My fingers tickled from her cock slit, outlining her cock head, and lightly touched along her shaft. I could feel the large vein, the loose skin, and her thickness. Her testicles were still hidden between her closed legs so I couldn't investigate them without waking her. However, I was enjoying the sensation of caressing and looking at her slowly growing shaft between my fingers.

I scooted down the bed and leaned in to kiss the tip of her cock. I sucked on her piss slit before taking in the head.

"Don't be greedy." Michelle tells me, smiling. "My mouth also needs to be filled."

I rotated my body so my cock was close to her lips. I held her hips while sliding her body to be on top of mine. I grasped her ass cheeks, to help balance us and the sheer pleasure of squeezing those perfect globes. I leaned forward to capture her hard cock between my lips. Michelle had more control of the situation and was easily able to alternate between sucking my balls and taking my cock into her mouth slowly, deeper, and repeatedly. I may have been squeezing her ass cheeks too hard but she didn't seem to mind. Michelle enjoyed pushing her dick down my throat the harder I sucked her.

"Mmmmmppphh!!" Michelle murmured around my cock as she shoved her eight, thick inches as far as they could; filling my mouth completely.

I almost gagged but the reflex apparently was on hold as my mouth and throat was flooded with one cum explosion after another. She coated the inside of my mouth with her thick, warm, delicious, and precious liquid.

"MMMmmm!! MMmmm!" I mumbled. My fingers gripped her ass cheeks harder as my cock exploded in her mouth. I pushed my hips up repeatedly until my cock was thoroughly satisfied.

I slowly turned on my side, which caused us to separate from each other. We slowly kissed and sucked our cocks to coax the last of our excitement into our mouths.

We eventually rose from the bed and took turns in the bathroom, dressed and met downstairs.

Aurora was in a great mood and made the coffee in her newly acquired white nightie and seemed very comfortable. The three of us held roll call at the bar in the kitchen, while sipping the hot liquid. We discussed personal boundaries; if the door to one of the bedrooms is closed, don't open it. If the door is open however, we could look inside. However, if there is company, the person must be invited or perhaps just jerk off watching the action. We discussed our plan for the day and decided Andy would join Michelle's team. I would go with the team I worked with yesterday. After roll call, Aurora went to her bedroom and emerged as Andy and the three of us set off to our respective work groups.

We met up with the volunteers nearest us and noticed even more people joined our troupe. There were more vehicles and a greater variety of weapons, ranging from machetes to AK 47's. Everyone was excited and ready to take this party to the neighboring counties.

The knowledge transfer with the newcomers was virtually immediate. During our exploration, we eventually met up with the police force-or what was left of it. People had ham radios and information was communicated to the teams in droves. We were learning more and more about our situation and the public was rising to the occasion quickly. It is true that information is power. We were beginning to get very powerful-and having guns don't hurt either.

Later that night, I arrived to a relatively noisy house. Music was on and it was not quiet. I surveyed the downstairs and noticed Andy's door was closed. I walked upstairs and Michelle's door was also closed.

I showered and when I exited, a semi naked Michelle kissed me hard on the lips. I always enjoy her lips pressing against mine. Pulling her close to me, I can't imagine not wanting her beautiful breasts pressing against my hairy chest. My hands squeezed her ass cheeks through her red lace panties and her lower part was definitely responding to our embrace. Michelle broke the kiss and smiled mischievously at me.

"Aurora is downstairs with company and I brought home a gift for us to enjoy." She purred, leading me inside her room.

A naked and very big breasted, voluptuous woman was slowly rubbing her clit, watching our exchange.

"Hi Janice. Allow me to introduce my boyfriend and lover, Steve." Michelle said, removing my towel to show her my naked body and very hard cock.

"Fuck yes!" Janice eyed my dick. "Hi Steve. Let's have some fun!" She squealed.

"I totally agree." I grasped Michelle's hand and excitedly led us toward this sexy and full figured woman.

I wasted no time getting my head between her legs. I have not eaten pussy in over a week and I was not going to pass up the opportunity. I started slowly, licking her pubic mound in small circles and held her ass cheeks to limit her thighs from trapping me. Her mews encouraged me and my tongue slowly descended to her clit. I licked, sucked, and flicked my tongue up and down and in and out of her. I alternated the pace and direction of my tongue. My lips were becoming more wet from her vaginal juices flowing onto my tongue, lips, and face.

My tongue slowly entered her pussy and more delicious liquid flowed into my mouth. I curled my tongue and eased it inside her, repeating the fucking and changed up the tempo. She grabbed my head and pressed her thighs against my ears.

"OOoooooohhhhhh Fuuuuccckk! Eat meeeee!" She cried out again and again.

I tightly closed my lips around her pussy as she flooded my mouth with her orgasm. Janice raised her hips repeatedly as her orgasms overwhelmed her. I had to hold onto her thighs tightly or I think I would have been thrown off the bed. My tongue eased up and my lips started to retract as her body became limp and every touch seemed to be too much a sensation for her to handle.

"Nicely done, lover." Michelle was stroking her big dick already wrapped in a condom and smiling at me. "I am glad you warmed her up for me."

Grinning like a fool and with a face full of woman juice, I excitedly told her, "My pleasure!"

I eased from between her legs as Michelle took my place and raised Janice's plump thighs. She gave Janice another minute to calm down as she lined her thick dick with her wet pussy. Michelle's cock slid into her easily. Her pussy seemed to need feeding and sucked in her shaft within moments. Michelle was balls deep seemingly without effort.

"Oh fuuuuuckkkiiiinnnggg niiiiiice!" Michelle sighed gleefully.

Janice moaned, "So full! Fuck! Yes!"

I was watching Janice's full lips wide open and I had to fill it. I stood next to her on the bed and angled her head toward my rock hard cock. She sucked me without a second thought. I had to hold her bouncing head in place as Michelle picked up the pace. Her cock sliced into Janice's pussy faster and harder.

Janice released her tight lips from my dripping and erect cock and growled, "Fuck me! I want you both in me." She panted between Michelle's thrusts.

Michelle nodded enthusiastically and licked her lips in anticipation. I helped Janice off the bed as Michelle was putting on a fresh condom and started applying the lube to her covered dick. She handed me a condom as I got into position on the bed. I was rolling the condom on me as Janice climbed on top of me. Michelle was at the foot of the bed and I am sure she watching Janice's jiggling ass get into position.

My cock was standing proud as Janice squatted over me. Her full body was shaking slightly as she eased me inside her soaked pussy. My dick easily slid inside her and it was heavenly.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I said loudly as my hands grasped her big, soft breasts as my cock bottomed out in her.

Janice moaned excitedly and started to slowly move up and down, enjoying my full length enter her repeatedly. I pawed her breasts and squeezed her nipples as my cock enjoyed the soft confides of her wet pussy. Janice slowed down her pace and slowly leaned down until I had to remove my hands from her chest and slide to her back.

I felt the weight of the bed change to indicate Michelle was on it. I held myself and Janice motionless to allow Michelle the opportunity to add lube to Janice's asshole and more liquid on her beautiful pole.

"OoooH! Fuuuuckkkkkk! Take it easy!" Janice yelped when Michelle's cock head invaded her ass.

"Sorry! Sorry!" Michelle apologized excitedly. "It just felt so fucking good!"

I could feel Michelle's cock as if it was sliding next to mine as she entered her rear. Janice's pain apparently was easing because I was soon hearing only sighs of contentment. The bed was not shifting too much, so I assume Michelle was taking it easy on her. Janice was slowly rocking her body up and down in rhythm to us penetrating her holes.

"More! Faster!" Janice moaned.

Michelle drove and I just laid back and thrilled in the luxury of my cock buried in Janice's pussy and her big breasts crushing into me. I relished squeezing Janice's full ass cheeks and her voluptuous body. Michelle's and my hands entwined from time to time during this raucous activity. The bed was rocking and shaking more frantically as Michelle drove her cock home again and again.

Michelle cried out first, "Sooo tight! Fucking yeeeeeessssssssss! I love your aaaaaassss!!"

That was all it took to set me off! "Oooohhhh fuuuuckk!! Aaaawesooommme!"

Janice screamed out, "I am cuuuummmmiiiiinnnnggggg! You amazing fuckers! Make me cuuummm!!"

The bed shook slower and the pressure on my body eased. Michelle's actions slowed and it seemed as if I could feel her cock slip out of Janice's ass. My condom covered cock, filled with my juice, also slowly eased from Janice as she slowly rose from atop of me and slid off me. All of us were luxuriating in the afterglow of incredible orgasms.

Michelle and I removed our cum-filled condoms and we started dressing after we all kissed and hugged.

We dressed and walked downstairs to eat and catch up on the day's activities, and perhaps see Aurora and her newly found friend. I noticed Aurora immediately. She was wearing a frilly red skirt and white blouse, no falsies though, which was interesting. She had put on light make-up and her red lipstick was lightly smeared. Her lover eventually joined us from Aurora's room and hugged her first. I was surprised when the big guy hugged and kissed the woman we just fucked!

Janice spoke light-heartedly to him, "I hope you are not jealous or anything, hubby. Steve joined us and it was fun! I am sure you pleased Aurora, though I could not hear anything." She added, flashing her eyes in a delightfully teasing manner.

"Aurora opened me up to a whole new world! She is fucking incredible!" The guy responded, taking his seat at the table next to Janice.

"Oh." Janice replied nonchalantly, "This is Steve and Steve, this is my husband, Rob."

I reached over the table and shook hands with him. "Your wife is awesome! I hope I am not out of line."

Rob shook my hand heartily, "After today, the only things I am sure about is I love my wife and I do love swinging! You guys are crazy!" He laughed.

Aurora and Michelle returned to the dinner table with food for all of us. Michelle served the food as Aurora filled our glasses with red wine.

Rob raised his glass, as we all did, "To crazy people!" He chimed.

We all clinked glasses and laughed before drinking the wine and began enjoying the dinner laid out to us all.

There was plenty of dirty discussion during dinner and drinks. Of course, I had to ask how Rob and his wife joined us.

Michelle started, "Considering there were so many people with experience from the day before, we broke up into different groups. 'Boss Man', Jake, was ingrained with his new troupe and the pretty blond, so I suggested to Andy he join me. Andy, 'The Lover', agreed and our adventuring foursome included the married couple seated here."

Janice continued, "I caught Aurora, oh, I mean Andy, checking my husband out on more than one occasion. I would have been pissed or something until Michelle pulled me to the side and told me about his past and about all of you guys being together-as well as how well endowed Michelle is down there. I allowed the indiscretion but watched him and my husband closely."

Janice took a drink before continuing. "We were in this one house and swept it, as protocol necessitated. Andy and I were upstairs as Michelle and Rob were downstairs looking for stuff we could use. I was in one room, I assume to be a work-at-home office, and scavenged for what I could. I expected Andy to join me after a couple minutes. He didn't, so I went looking for him."

Another sip, "I see him in a room. I figure it was the daughter's room and after I scanned it, it seemed she was at least college age, if not older. Anyway, I thought he would pass out when he saw I caught him checking out the young lady's clothing in the closet. He was trying to make excuses until I eased his fears and complimented his choices."