Zombie Apocalypse On The Shore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aurora was blushing furiously and tried to speak and say something coherent. The words escaped her but I think with Janice and Michelle holding his hands; he calmed down just a bit.

Janice continued. "I called down to the team and let them know we found something and will be downstairs in a few minutes. Andy and I removed our outer gear and he started to remove his shirt and jeans. I complimented him on his pretty yellow panties and he blushed to no end. Though, the panties were bulging so much, I could not help but laugh. I told him not worry and I thought it was hot as fuck."

"Long story short, after trying a few different outfits, we settled on a blue mini dress with a white top. I applied his lipstick and make-up. I swear, I think Aurora was going to blow her load at any moment as she watched her transformation in the mirror."

Michelle carried on the story, "I think I knew what was happening the moment Janice told us they would be a few minutes. I tried to keep Rob busy and we went through every closet and cabinet drawer. I was making any excuse to give them time. Unfortunately, he was getting impatient and I was relieved when Janice finally called down for us to join them upstairs."

Rob chimed in, "Steve, you would not believe it if you did not already know! Aurora looked fucking hot! My cock immediately woke up. She stepped up to me and kissed me on the lips and helped me remove my outer garment. I was speechless when she went down on her knees and pulled my pants down. Her lips were fucking heavenly!"

Michelle continued, "The moment I saw Rob was letting Aurora undress him, I knew this would take a while. I stripped off my white protective suit and was absently rubbing myself. I was not even aware of where Janice was, considering I was so absorbed in the action right in front of me. Aurora was now on her knees when I felt my belt being undone. I looked down and saw Janice on her knees and removed her blouse. Her tits are huge! Of course, I helped her pull my pants down!"

"My turn! My turn!" Janice chimed in excitedly. "My pussy was dripping. I was so turned on watching Aurora about to give my husband a blowjob! I turned my eyes to see Michelle rubbing her cock and I could not help myself. I dropped to my knees in front of Michelle and she did not even notice I was there, with my pants at my ankles and my blouse discarded. Aurora told me Michelle had a big cock and I had to try it. Michelle did not disappoint! Hell, she was so thick and big, she filled my mouth completely."

Aurora took a big swig of her wine. "Well, Steve, you know I am no longer a novice at sucking cock. I was anxious to try my newly discovered techniques on another man. Rob's cock is really big! I almost came when I managed to swallow him to his balls. I was able to control myself until I felt his cock thicken and his cum flooded my tongue and the insides of my mouth. It was so much! I drank as much as I could but I know much of it overflowed onto my chin and clothing. I was stroking my cock through my panties and, I swear, I soaked them! Fuck, it was soooo gooooodddd."

Michelle took over the story from her perspective as Aurora had to take a breath and another gulp of wine. "I was looking down at Janice and noticed she was breaking into an orgasm listening to her husband scream out as he came. She sucked my cock to my balls and I let out my own yell as I dumped my load into Janice's mouth. Damn, it was incredible!"

Janice completed the episode, "Your girl tastes so good, Steve. You are a lucky guy! Anyway, after we dressed, Michelle and I helped Aurora pick out some clothes and make-up. We all decided to call it a day and hurriedly returned here to continue the party!"

We chatted a bit and the married couple eventually excused themselves, showered together and slept in Michelle's bedroom. Aurora was comfortable going to her room and very excited to try on the clothes and practice putting on make-up. Michelle and I showered together and slept naked on my bed; thoroughly exhausted.

I was awoken by soft lips on my hardening cock. I looked down and saw Michelle smiling at me.

"Oh good." Michelle said quietly and anxiously, "You are awake. I need you." She spoke softly as she climbed up my body and guided my rigid dick into her very wet and tight asshole.

Our hands grasped, as she rode me slowly to a quiet and unhurried orgasm. The base of Michelle's cock was rubbing against me while she was grinding on me. I guess, from her feeling my cum rush out of my cock and into her body, it triggered her to a quiet and satisfying orgasm. Ropes of her cum splashed across my chest and belly as she quietly moaned and uttered sweet words to me.

Michelle collapsed on top of me, "Please never stop loving me." She held me tightly while kissing my lips; not allowing me to respond.

We showered, and all amassed in the kitchen. We made small talk and eventually head out to see the ever growing group of survivors. They were sporting amazing weapons and were very enthusiastic about re-taking their land. Considering we were just visitors and did not have the weaponry they had, Michelle and I quickly realized we would be in the way. The married couple and Andy decided to stay with the group. Michelle and I shook people's hands, wished them well and let them know where we are living. We walked back to the condo, grateful for the respite.

Michelle and I were relaxing on the couch and quietly talking while holding each other.

"When did you know you liked me-as me, I mean?" Michelle asked quietly.

"I liked you the morning after we first met." I quickly replied. "I loved your pink panties and I envisioned seeing the cute buns those pretty panties held."

"I did that purposely, you know." She smiled at me. "I thought you were cute and I wanted to test the waters. I did catch you looking at me! I saw you through the mirror in the bathroom. After that moment, I knew I had a chance with you."

"Wow! I am glad you did." I said, holding Michelle tightly to me. "You know, something has been bugging me about you. Nothing bad but I am really curious."

Michelle backed away with a look of concern on her face. "What do you mean?"

I replied quickly, "I mean the house you and I entered that morning. The one that was your weekend townhouse; there were only guys there. At first, I did not think anything of it. I mean, you immediately said you were gay the first night, so it kind of made sense you would hang with all males. However, you seemed to be the only trans-person there. None of the other males had on any feminine attire. It just seemed unusual."

"Can you let it go? Do we have to talk about them? It seems as if that part of me was a lifetime ago." Michelle asked, with a certain degree of pleading in her eyes.

I kissed her lips briefly. "I think I know but I respect your privacy. I mean, we don't even know what will happen tomorrow or a week from now. I am curious but not enough to pry more than you will share."

"Good." Michelle returned my kiss. "I just don't have the strength to get into it now. Maybe, if we stay together longer, I will let you know more about me."

"Well," I say encouragingly, "I hope we are together a long time so I can know everything about you."

She kissed and hugged me tightly and fell asleep in my arms within moments. I, too, closed my eyes and so pleased I had such an awesome woman with me so close.

We woke up some time later and just spent time together. We talked about everything and nothing. We ate, relaxed, and went to bed naked; enjoying our nude bodies pressed together until sleep overcame our lovers' embrace.

The shining sun woke us and I remembered thinking, it had been over a week and there was no rain. I don't know why I thought that way. I wake up with a beautiful and very special woman and I am curious why it hasn't rained.

Well, we took turns in the bathroom and convened in the kitchen. I made the coffee and worked on fixing breakfast for both of us. Michelle came down and looked feminine, pretty and sexy. It was not anything particular about what she wore or how she acted. I was enamored with her and I had to smile and call myself lucky for the millionth time since -- who knows.

While we were eating breakfast, my cell phone chimed! I had to look for it and remarkably I found it in a basket on the kitchen counter. Michelle squealed with glee and ran upstairs for her cell phone. We called and texted loved ones for the next two hours and caught up with as many people as we could contact.

I turned on the television and surfed a few blank channels before finding one that was airing live. The reporter stated the zombie population was getting under control except for those in the major cities. Several other stations reported similarly. However, the military, police, and armed volunteers were engaged in clearing out buildings and cleaning up the streets with minimal losses of life.

Michelle and I were sitting on the couch texting and watching the television when we heard a car drive up and park in front of the townhouse. A soft knock on the door was heard before it opened. We saw Aurora with a big guy smiling like a goof as Aurora said she came by to get all of her stuff. The big guy was quiet but helped her with her suitcases and duffle bags. We hugged and exchanged phone numbers with promises to keep in touch.

An hour later, Jake entered with a really pretty and thin blond. They packed up his stuff and left after the obligatory hugs and promises to keep in touch. Though, he seemed eager to be with her as soon as possible.

Epilogue

Happy ending:

Michelle and I continued to watch the tv and learned as first responders and rescuers, we are entitled to two of the houses we cleaned as well as this townhouse. We started a house cleaning business and performing post apocalypse related activities.

Apocalypse ending:

Michelle and I continued to watch the tv and a reporter was almost frantic in his delivery. "This just in: The US aircraft carrier, the USS Theodore Roosevelt, has just been sunk off the coast of the Philippines. New York City has just been hit by..." the screen was choppy for a moment; followed by a black screen. I frantically changed channels but each showed only a black screen with no audio.

*

(Hi all. I hoped you enjoyed this story and please vote. All comments are encouraged and welcome. Thank you for reading!)