All Comments on 'Zombies Attack!'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DaRockDaRockover 4 years ago
Imune

I hope she’s imune and starts “killing” that horde with her pussy :) good story

allykittsallykittsabout 4 years ago
So Freaking Hot!

Oh my goodness, this was just amazing. I love your stories... I hope you'll write more soon. I love how you describe things, like throbbing cocks, and all of that. It gets me extremely wet! Keep up the good writing and I will definitely keep reading your stories and looking for more, I keep re-reading each and every story waiting for your next publish :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read. A guy who is a survivalist and gun nut let’s his wife jerk off an infected guy knowing that sexual fluids can make you a zombie. They didn’t say the fluids had to be inside you, just sexual fluids so you let your wife jerk him off while you put down your gun so you can rub one out while watching. You just created the stupidest people ever put into a story. If she is somehow immune, the husband thinks it’s a good idea to then fuck her while she has a zombies load in her. You took a great idea for a story and turned it into garbage, congratulations.

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment, Anon. I also think I have a good idea working with the zombies. Usually it’s always a virus that causes infection, but I thought I’d switch it up and make it more of a fungal parasite. Recently, a movie with this concept came out in Germany…but it’s more of a ghost/demon idea. I’m sorry you didn’t find this concept sexually appetizing. Hopefully another story I have written and published is more your appetite!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is amazingly hot! I can't stop reading the series so far!

Well done and thank you so much for this, I hope to be able to read more along these lines. You have a flair for blending the eroticism of mind control, parasite/fungus, swollen balls, non-consensual and consensual. I'm keen to see what happens with the women.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES