Zombies Attack!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel her pussy tighten on his cock as it twitched inside of her little hole. He never ever imagined this day happening or how tight she would be, but now even if he wanted to he couldn't stop. Anytime he tried to fight it his head felt like it was going to explode. His heart rate quickened but also began to slow down to the point of death. Kate cried out in both pleasure and pain as he held her firmly down on the counter while he drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Bob, please stop! Don't cum in me, please!" Kate tried crying out in between gasps and moans.

Max scrambled to his feet while holding his chest and attempting to regain air. He really had the wind knocked out of him and all he needed to do was grab his gun and end it all. Bob picked up his pace really driving his cock into Kate making her ass jiggle each time his hips slammed into her and his balls slapped the counter making a thump thump sound that echoed through the shop. The commotion in the shop drew attention to any infected that lurked around the store and soon, Kate had an audience staring at her from the windows. Eyes peered through the windows and bodies were soon pushed up against the glass as they spotted Kate and the scene that had unfolded. Moans and groans grew louder and louder as more and more zombies surrounded the shop.

Kate looked over at the windows and spotted the horde that had gathered at the shop. There were so many of them all pushed up against the windows like kids at a candy shop. They needed flesh and release and here it was, just out of reach. Most of the zombies had torn clothing and all of them sported massive, erect cocks. Their balls sagged low with the weight of cum and their balls swelled up. Their cocks were pushed up against the window as they scratched at the glass. Kate was grateful for the new glass Bob had installed as well as the metal gate that protected them even if the glass was to break. Suddenly, her legs began shaking and her body tensed as she started cumming on Bob's cock. An unwanted but much needed wave of pleasure passed through her body as she was raped in front of hundreds of zombies by Bob. She could feel his cock swelling up as it was ready to burst.

"No..Bob no! Please! Max help me! Don't let him cum in me!" Kate cried out after her legs finished shaking and she realized what was about to happen.

She felt Bob's sweaty hand push her harder against the glass making her breasts squish into it glide up and down it as he quickened his pace. Max stumbled around using another counter as balance while he made his way to his pistol that sat on the opposite counter. By the time he made it to his pistol, it was too late.

"Max I am so sorry.... I can't hold it back any longer! But God does it feel so good. Thank you Max..." Bob moaned as he felt his balls shoot up in his sack and release the biggest load he had ever had in his entire life. His cock exploded with such force that it almost dropped him to his knees. His eyes rolled back in his skull as his vision became distorted and his balls emptied themselves into Kate's tight married womb.

Kate let out a cry as she felt his warm seed explode deep inside of her. She felt her belly slightly expand with how much she drained from his balls. Wave after wave of warmth filled her cunt as his balls continued pushing out everything they contained. With each wave of cum that left Bob's sack his body went more and more limp. After the final ejaculation, Bob dropped straight back making his cock pop free from Kate's womb spilling his yellowish/white cum all over the floor and her lower back. Bob hit the ground with a thud and his cock went limp. Max dropped to his knees as he watched Bob, the man he considered his father, slip away from the world and his cum gushed out of Kate's pussy. Max's wife had been defiled and filled to the brim with cum - an infectious, man killing cum and he had let it all happen out of lust.

Kate went limp against the counter as another wave of pleasure passed through her body making her pussy tighten. After it passed, her pussy gushed out more of his tainted seed. After what felt like minutes, her pussy had pushed out the last remaining drop of Bob's sperm. Kate sank to the floor and rested against the base of the counter in a puddle of Bob's spunk. Max slowly crawled up to her and put his arms around her.

"I'm..so sorry... I should have stopped this, but I was so horny I couldn't control it," he whispered, attempting to reassure her.

Kate looked at Max and gave him the deepest, warmest kiss before resting her forehead against his.

"It's ok my love. It was my idea anyways and I don't deserve to live in this world after what just happened. I might as well be honest before I die. I kinda actually really enjoyed that. There was just something about the primal instinct and animal-like pleasure that came out of me," Kate replied as she stared at Max's shocked face. She placed her hand over his throbbing cock and smiled even bigger. "Besides, I think you enjoyed that little show too, didn't you?"

Max moaned as he felt her fingers twirl around the tip of his cock smearing his precum all over. He looked down and watched as she gave a few hard jerks before she climbed onto his lap and slipped his cock into her abused hole. Max's eyes widened as he felt her pussy tighten around the head of his cock and he could feel the leftover deposit that Bob had left behind. It only made him crazier and Max began thrusting up into the air hard into Kate's pussy.

He fucked his wife hard and fast, his balls slapping her ass as she held onto the counter and threw her head back in pleasure. She looked over at Bob's lifeless corpse and his flaccid cock that had just fucked her. She saw his deflated balls that had emptied themselves inside of her with every drop they had held. She closed her eyes tight as she came again and again on Max's cock. Her husband's cock that now fucked her harder and better than he ever had before.

This was a new world that they were about to live in and Kate loved every second of it.