Zoom Call Mischief

Story Info
Distracted during a work meeting.
2.9k words
4.63
23.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A/N: I wrote this a while ago so imagine it's back when we were deep in quarantine.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quarantine has made things both easier and harder for me and my girlfriend. On one hand, I get to see her all day every day. On the other, I just have to watch her get dressed all cute for her zoom meetings, and then I just have to sit there and watch while she looks absolutely irresistible. I swear to god sometimes she does it on purpose just to fuck with me.

Now, as I watch her strip off her pajamas, I wonder how hard it's going to be to keep my hands off her.

Jesus fuck. Of course, today of all days, she picks out that dark skirt and a button down, which she only buttons to just barely cover those amazing tits. It's going to be a struggle.

I lift myself up out of bed and start to get ready alongside her. You know what? I think I'm going to get her back. I decide to wear the outfit that I know always makes her knees weak, and as I slip into those form-fitting pants, I watch her sneak glances over at me. She's not slick, but I pretend not to notice.

As I turn around, I can see her sitting on the bed, legs crossed, just watching me get dressed, with that look on her face, and I know she's enjoying the show. Let's see how far I can push this.

Without saying a word, I walk up to her and force her backwards into the bed, climbing up so I'm straddling her, and pinning her wrists above her head with one hand.

I hear her gasp softly in surprise. With my free hand, I push her chin to the side, and start to kiss her now exposed neck.

She lets out a deep groan, this is obviously exactly the response she was looking for. I slide my hand down and feel her tit through her shirt. As soon as I let go of her wrists, they fly down to the one shirt button barely keeping her tits covered. I grab her wrist to stop her.

"Not yet baby, you've got your meeting soon, don't you?" Honestly, I want to spread her legs and fuck her right now, but I've got something a bit better in mind.

"Ugh not for another 15 minutes come on baby" she says, trying to pull me back in. My free hand goes to her chin, tilting it up so she has to look me right in the eyes, and she squirms as she silently pleads underneath me.

"I said... Go. To. The Meeting." I deepen my voice, adding pauses between my words to make sure they hit their mark. The brat she is, she of course wanted to argue. I know her well enough to know that look in her eye, so I got up off of her and started to leave the room.

"Babyyyyyy," She says, in that pouty tone that makes me want to cave immediately. I hold fast. I've been wanting to try this for a while, and I know she has too.

"I'm making breakfast. When I come back, you'd better be on that call." Of course, I would never say anything like that to her seriously. She's a grown ass woman, she can do what she wants, and I have no place actually treating her like that. Honestly, I'd never acted like this with any of my previous girlfriends, because they never wanted to be treated like that. She made it very clear to me, though, that she wanted to be talked to, punished, and fucked like a piece of meat. As a woman who really appreciates other women, and just people in general, it was hard for me to get a hang of at first. Once she started acting like a brat though, my dominant side came right out, and things have never been better.

I close the door behind me, and immediately head to the kitchen, but not to cook, like I normally do. I make two quick bowls of cereal, and head to the bathroom in the hall. There, I find the strap on right where I left it last night, after we'd had a long night of fun. Slipping it on, I start to get excited. I know she's going to be really shocked, and love what I have planned for her. I pull my pants back over, and struggle a bit to get the hard length of the plastic cock to fit in those tight pant legs. It'll be worth it.

With my hands now full with our two cereal bowls, I use my elbow to open the bedroom door. She's sitting on the edge of the bed, and pretends not to notice me coming in. What a little brat. Standing right in front of her, I put our bowls down on the bedside table. She looks up from the screen, and I see her eyes widen as they fall on my crotch. She tries not to smile, and I know her camera is on. Good. I cross my arms.

I mouth " are you muted?" to her.

She nods, and I can tell she's imagining what's going to happen, because her mouth opens slightly and her eyes almost glaze over. I know I need to snap her out of it.

"Are you even paying attention?" She looks surprised.

"It's a huge meeting, they won't even notice I'm gone." She says.

"Gone? Did I say you were leaving?" I ask, sitting down next to her, just out of sight of the camera. "And pay attention, bitch." My hand drifts to her thigh. I watch her bite her lip, and I know she's already dripping.

An important male voice breaks her out of this stupor.

"And I'd really like to hear the different department chair's voices on this one," he says, "starting with the northern region." Her eyes turn to panic, and she immediately tries to hide it.

"Fuck baby, what were they talking about? I need to figure it out before they get to my region."

"Well shit, maybe you should've been paying attention." My hand slides up her thigh, pulling up her skirt.

She starts to blush a bit while desperately trying to focus on the other voices. I love the effect I have on her.

"And now the southern region?" It's obvious by the look on her face she still doesn't have a clue what they're discussing. As she moves the mouse to unmute herself, I slide my hand all the way up her skirt, and pull her thong to the side so I can feel how wet she is. She lets out a gasp.

"The southern region?" He repeats. She's dripping.

She unmutes herself after a second, and struggles to answer. "Sorry sir, my wifi hasn't been the greatest so the audio must've cut out. I like the proposal and would love to see it implemented at my location." Her answer pretty much copied the regions before her exactly, and I held my breath to make sure he believed it.

"Okay, and don't worry if the wifi is an issue, it happens to everyone. Now, the western region?" Thank god, he bought it. She mutes herself right away and lets out a sigh.

"Yeah? You happy about that?" I tease.

"I think it's good enough, I just can't wait for this to be over." Her hand slides to grab the shaft of the strap in my pants, without even looking at me.

I put my hand on her computer, and slide the mouse towards the camera button.

"Oh noooo, looks like your wifi is so bad, your video is cutting out..." I joke, clicking the button. She smiles and moves the computer from her lap. I grab a handful of her hair, and pull her into a deep kiss. I unbutton that amazing top, and her tits pop out like in cheap porn. She starts to unbuckle my pants, but I grab her wrist.

"No baby, not like that." She's a bit confused, I can tell. I pull her back onto my lips, and unzip my pants, just pulling the strap out. "You wanted this soooo badly, you couldn't wait until you even finished your meeting." I move to kissing her neck, and she lets out a low moan. "So you're going to get it like the whore you are"

"Shit..." I can tell now she's getting really excited, and it's taking a lot of self control to keep from ripping her shirt off right now. Instead, I help her swing her leg over mine, so she's straddling me on the edge of the bed. Her tits fall perfectly at eye level and I start to kiss and bite at their soft skin. Finally, I make my way up to those already stiff, sensitive nipples. When I take one into my mouth, her arms around me tighten and I hear her start to gasp and moan with every flick of my tongue. Moving to suck on the other nipple, I bring a hand up her back to her long hair, pulled today into a ponytail, perfect for me to pull, which makes her arch her back and force more of that perfect tit into my mouth. God I love her body, she makes me so fucking wet.

I can still hear the meeting going on next to me, and I know she can too. I push her off my lap, spin her around, and pull her back onto my lap, careful not to let the dildo go anywhere near where she wants it. Not yet. I move my hands down to her hips, and hold her in place on my lap.

With my chin resting on her shoulder, I give her one soft, but stern direction. "Put the bedside table in front of us, and put your laptop on it. Now."

"Oh come on baby please just fuck me" she begs, wiggling her ass against my lap, trying to get me angry.

In a flash, my right hand moves from her hip, to around her throat, tipping her head back. "I said NOW."

She gets up, and makes a huge show of bending over in my face to pull the table in front of us. Of course she does. When everything is finally in place, I pull her back onto my lap, and my hand goes right back around her throat. "Now," I say, "when you're getting your pussy pounded, I want you to think about how easy it would be for me to just turn your camera back on, and have your whole company see how much of a slut you are for me."

"Fuck baby..." I can feel her wetness on my leg at this point, through my pants. I reach around between those beautiful thighs, and I can feel how much she wants me. As soon as my fingers just barely graze her lips, she groans and tries to push herself down onto them. I spread her pussy lips and start tracing up and down teasingly.

"Please- baby please" she begs.

"Yeah? You want it?"

"Yes, so badly baby please..."

"What did he just say?"

"What?"

"What did your boss just say? You're supposed to be in a meeting, remember? Or were you too busy thinking about how good it's going to feel for me to fill you again?"

"Please, baby, I can't concentrate"

"I don't think you ever wanted to go to this meeting, you've been teasing me all fucking day, even after I railed you last night. You're such a whore, you can't even go a couple hours without something filling your cunt."

"Ughhh I'm sorry- baby I just want you so bad please."

"Yeah, you're going to be sorry." With that, I grab her hips and slam her down onto the strap, filling her as much as I can. Her moan is almost a scream of pleasure, and it makes me want more. I wrap my arms around her and grab both tits, pinching the nipples hard, just how she likes, while I drive the dildo in and out of her. She's so wet, I don't feel any resistance on the cock that just last night stretched her cunt just how she likes.

I want her to really feel this one, so I move one hand back to her hip, and use it to guide her up and down on it, so the tip just barely slides out of her each time, before I slam her right back down onto it.

"Oh- my- god- ba- by- fuuuuuuuuckkkk!" God the things she says when she's getting fucked get me close every time. I start to become more and more aware of my own pleasure growing, and I can hear her swears devolve into just noises as she gets closer and closer.

"Are you going to cum baby?" I say, knowing how she'll respond.

"Yes baby mmmm..." She moans.

This time, when the tip pulls out of her, I force her up, grab her by the arms, and bend her over the bed. She gasps and starts to groan, obviously mad I stopped. I pull her skirt up to expose her beautiful ass. I can tell she wants to finish so badly because her back is already arched, and her legs are spread.

God, her pussy is beautiful. Not wanting to give it any attention just yet, I grab her hair, and yank her head back, leaning over her so my mouth is right by her ear.

"I told you you'd be sorry, and you know whores like you don't get to cum. Why don't you do something to earn it?"

"Yes baby, whatever you want, please, I'll do it." I love how badly she wants it. I slap her ass hard, and she gasps.

"Good girl, now make me cum." I say, and pull her by her hair to a standing position. "On your knees. Now." She drops down fast, obedient as always. I pull down the slacks, take off the strap fast, and think, god do I deserve this. I sit on the edge of the bed, and she goes right to work. Her tongue starts flicking my clit as fast as she can, and I bury one hand in her hair. It's going to be a mess at the end of this. Good.

"Mmmmm baby fuck..." I'm already almost there, and just the sight of her on her knees like that makes my pussy even wetter. "Finger me, bitch. You know what I like." She moans into my cunt, and I roll my eyes back and enjoy as she slides two fingers deep into me, pounding me hard in all the right spots.

"Mmmm fuck baby..." She goes even faster, curling her fingers, and I feel myself coming undone. I feel her go from licking to sucking my clit, and it pushes me over the edge.

"Mmm MM MMM Yeah oh my god YES BABY fuck..." She goes back to licking my twitching pussy, letting me ride out my orgasm just the way I like, until the shockwaves subside. I pull her up by her hair, and I can taste myself when her lips meet mine. Her lips feel like they melt into mine, and I want to stay like this forever. But it's time to reward her.

"Get on the bed, baby." My directions are softer now, I don't need to be aggressive with her, she's learned her lesson, and it's just time for her to cum. Of course, she jumps right up, and flops on her back, pulling her skirt up and spreading her legs.

"Yeah? You ready? Give me a minute here." I say, handing her the bullet vibrator while I put the strap back on.

She immediately starts with it, and god do I love the view. She's absolutely dripping, and she plays with one nipple while she rubs the vibe in tight circles over her clit. Her eyes are squeezed shut, and her mouth is slightly open in that way that lets me know she's trying to keep from going over the edge without me.

Thankfully, she doesn't have to wait long. I finally have the strap in place, and almost jump on top of her. I want her so badly. She grabs the tip of the strap, and places it at her entrance, already bucking her hips for me. Holding onto the headboard, I push deep inside her right away.

"Oh my god mmm YES baby" she moans, tipping her head back and pushing her knees to her chest, pleading silently for me to go deeper. Her tits shake hard every time I slam into her cunt. Her words turn into moans, and I can tell she's close again. My legs are burning, but I know I can't stop yet.

"Cum. Cum for me baby. I want to hear you fucking cum." Almost screaming, she tilts her head back even further, and I sink my teeth into her neck so she'll remember how hard I railed her.

"MmmmmMMMMMM YES FUCK YES OOooooo baby..." I keep pounding until she stops shaking beneath me.

"Thank you baby... goddamn."

I pull the strap out of her one final time. She turns her head to the side, and I hear her chuckle.

"What?" I look where she's looking. The laptop sits where we left it, but everyone left the meeting, so the screen showed just what her camera was picking up; her on her back, tits spilling out of her shirt, nipples hard and stiff, and her abused pussy covered in cum.

"Mmm good view" I say.

"Oh shut up."