New Discoveries

Story Info
Punished in so many ways.
3.2k words
4.62
32.6k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd been waiting all goddamn day, and now she's going to be late? Sometimes, my girlfriend's job really pisses me off. All I wanted was for my girl to come home and give me what I want. Usually, she works until 5, but her last text says her boss asked her to stay until she finished her last report. I spent the day cleaning the house and setting everything up for the night, and now it's 4:30, and I have nothing to do until she comes home.

Well... not nothing...

I eye the drawer in our bedside table. It wouldn't hurt, she doesn't need to know.

As soon as the thought pops into my mind, I grab the bullet vibe from the table, pull up my favorite porn on my computer, and start to watch it while I unbutton my shirt, and slide my pants down to the floor.

The two girls on my screen start off with a bang, and immediately I can feel myself getting wet.

Jesus Fuck, I want to get pounded like that.

I slide onto the bed, and put the vibe on my clit, pinching a nipple with my free hand. The longer I hold it at that perfect angle, the more my back arches, and the closer I feel myself getting. The edge is inches away...

"IF YOU LIKE PORNHUB, YOU'LL LOVE PORNHUB LIVE!"

GODDAMNIT I hate these stupid ads.

Desperately wanting to get back in the mood, I click on a random video in the related section, and start back up again. The blonde in the video grabbed the brunette, and bent her over her knee, pulling her skirt up to expose her bare ass.

Huh? Oh shit...

Her hand starts to glide up between those long legs, and...

*SLAP.*

I feel myself getting so much closer, watching a girl get spanked like that. I never thought I was into this stuff, but it's hard to deny how much it's turning me on. I turn up the sound on my computer so I can really hear every whimper escaping the girl's lips, and move my hand from my nipple to my dripping pussy. Filling myself never felt so goddamn good, and I try to curl my fingers the way she does that drives me crazy, but it just doesn't feel the same. I change the setting on the vibe, and I close my eyes as it brings me right to the edge.

"You couldn't wait, could you?"

My eyes fly open. She's standing at the door to the bedroom, and can easily see everything I'm doing. My orgasm escapes me once again.

"Um, wait, babe, I thought you were going to be late." I stammer, unsure of what to say.

"Yeah, I maybe was let off early and went to get something special for tonight, but it looks like you're imagining something a bit different."

My eyes glance down to the bag clutched in her hand... is that?

Before I can ask what she has, she comes over and snatches the computer off the bed.

Shit, I need to explain, "Wait, babe."

She presses play, and her mouth drops open as the camera zooms in on the brunette's ass being brutally spanked, while the blonde calls her names that make my still-exposed pussy throb.

"Oh my god." She says, pulling the vibe out of my hand, and setting down the still playing computer. "Are you into this shit?" A quick glance at my dripping pussy answers her question, and makes me cross my legs in shame.

"I didn't... I mean... I don't know..." I feel myself blushing while I search for the least embarrassing answer.

"Hmmm seems like you are..." She says, sliding a hand between my thighs, causing me to let out a soft gasp and uncross them. "Maybe you should be punished for not waiting for me to come home before fucking yourself like the little whore you are."

Oh fuck yes. "Um... yeah, maybe."

"Yeah? Maybe?" I feel her fingertips slide up, drawing shapes on my pussy lips. I try to bring myself any closer to her fingers, and she pulls away. "Beg for it then."

Her stern voice surprises me, and I can't help but gasp a little. She raises her eyebrows, and I can tell she's serious.

"Baby please.."

"Please what?" She leans in so her lips are almost on mine. She's still standing next to the bed, so I sit up to get closer. She pulls back.

"Please...punish me."

Fuck I want this so badly.

Almost immediately, she pulls me in, her lips on mine. Now I'm sitting up with my legs hanging over the edge of the bed, and she's standing between them. Running my hands up and down her sides, I feel her smile against my lips. Forcefully, she grabs my wrists and holds them behind my back, so I can't touch her. I lose myself in her lips, her intoxicating scent, and the thought of what she'll do to me.

Fuck, she's so hot...

Wait, what?

I feel something soft being wrapped around my wrist, and my eyes fly open again. She's smirking.

*click click click.* They tighten.

"Babe, what?" I look over my shoulder, and my wrists are trapped behind my back, held by black fuzzy handcuffs.

"I told you I got something special for tonight. Now you can't distract me when I punish you for how bad you were today."

Oh my god...

I feel my chest tighten with excitement. The cuffs don't budge as I wiggle my hands, and she grabs me by the throat.

"Now you're going to fucking get it," she growls through her teeth. Before I can respond, she sits down on the bed next to me, gets a fistful of my hair in her hand, and with it, drags me over her knee, and starts running her other hand over the curves of my ass. She forces my legs open, and I can't help but let out a moan when I feel her fingertips dip down into my still-dripping pussy.

"So" she says, almost singsongingly, "tell me what you're being punished for."

God Fuck!

I'm completely focused on the teasing, shallow thrusts of her fingers, I don't even fully comprehend what she said.

Her fingers pull out, and before I can react *SLAP SLAP SLAP* she brings her palm down hard on my ass.

"You" *SLAP* "Fucking" *SLAP* "Whore." She pulls my hair again, and goes back to rubbing my ass. "You're such a slut, you can't even answer a simple question with my fingers barely inside your cunt."

Fuck she's so hot. My breath catches in my throat as her hand falls down on my ass again. The combination of pain and pleasure and humiliation makes me increasingly aware of how wet I am.

"Now tell me why you're getting bent over like a little bitch." She says with a smile.

Jesus, she's having fun...Oh fuck what do I say?

"Um.. I masturbated?"

I hear a soft chuckle. *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.*

"Oh my god baby fuck."

"No. You're getting spanked because you're a fucking slut who can't keep her hands out of her pussy, and because you hid how badly you wanted this from me."

"I'm sorry baby- god I'm really wet." I try to adjust as well as I can with my hands cuffed behind me. She grabs my hair and pulls it with one hand, the other reaching around me and grabbing my tit with a rough intensity that makes my breath catch in my throat.

I feel her teeth on my ear, and then her hot breath when she says, "you're going to be fucking sorry- and you don't get to move unless tell you, understood?"

"Agh yes! I understand!"

Her hand releases my hair, and I feel it move to my other nipple. She pinches and twists, and I can't help but moan her name and a slew of swears.

"Jesus fuck..." I can tell she's really enjoying how helpless I am. "You really are just a little whore aren't you?" *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP* her hand comes down hard on my ass again and again. "And I didn't say you could swear..." Jesus Christ so many rules, I'm never going to get up off her lap. She punctuates the rule with a good 20 slaps, which make me squirm and moan each time.

"May I remind you" she says, "you did this to yourself. You couldn't wait 10 fucking minutes." I feel her two fingers press deep into my pussy.

Fuck it's not enough I want more!!

"you couldn't wait TEN. FUCKING. MINUTES to get your slut pussy filled." With each word she quickly pounds her fingers deep into me.

"Fuck baby! Add another finger...please..." My voice comes out a breathless whisper from all the moaning- and I desperately hope she didn't hear the first part of the sentence.

Her fingers quickly pull out of me.

FUCK.

"You really DON'T." *SLAP* "FUCKING" *SLAP* "LEARN" *SLAP* "DO YOU??" *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP* each time her hand hits my ass, it burns sharp and hot and I know it's getting red. She stops suddenly. I hear rustling behind me, the bag?

"I wanted to save these for another night, but you really just don't get it." She tugs my hair. "Get up bitch." I struggle to get to my feet without using my hands, but eventually get it. "On your knees." I drop down quickly, never breaking eye contact. She chuckles and grabs my chin. "Good girl." She swipes her thumb over my open lips and it feels like sparks fly over them. God I love being treated like this. She goes back to playing with my nipples, just the way I like. I can feel my pussy dripping... god I need to get fucked soon.

Reaching behind her on the bed, she pulls out a small chain with two alligator clips on the ends. Oh shit.

"I'm going to use these and spank your ass to see if I can get you to act right for once." I nodded, maybe a bit too quickly. "Ugh of course you'd this you're such a whore." She grabs my right nipple between her thumb and forefinger, making me moan because of how sensitive they are. She fixes the clamp perfectly around my nipple, and does the same on the other side. " yeah? Goddamn just attaching them made you go fucking crazy, imagine what they'll do when I'm pulling on them while I spank your ass." My eyes rolled back in my head.

Yes fucking please.

"Yeah? You like that? God you're so fucking dirty I love it. One more thing, just because you look amazing on your knees." She pulls from the bag a ring of material.

What the fuck is that?

She pulls on it, and the Velcro holding its shape gives way. Wrapping it around her thigh, I begin to realize its purpose. She slides our vibe into the pocket sticking up, and turns it on.

"Get up bitch, and get over here." She says, and I spring up to my feet. Her legs spread, I lower my pussy onto the vibe, and bend myself over the bed. As soon as my pussy hits the vibe, I let out a scream and jump a bit. I feel her strong hand on my lower back, she pushes me harshly so my clit is right up against the vibe, and my ass is out.

"Oh my god FUCK baby mmmmmm..." After all that teasing and spanking, the vibe brought me right to the edge as soon as I touched it. I can feel her pull on the chain connected to the clamps, and a sharp burst of pleasure explodes in both nipples. She reaches around and grabs me by the throat. "Yeah? You like how it feels on your cunt baby?" I couldn't stop moaning, and just nodded in response.

*SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.* "That doesn't mean you can fucking swear, I didn't say you could, bitch..." with my legs spread more now that I'm straddling her thigh, her fingertips wrap around my ass with each slap, leaving a harsh sting in their place. I almost cum as she continues to spank me while pressing me down on the vibe, and she can tell. "Don't you dare cum. You don't deserve it yet bitch"

Fuck I'm so close it feels so fucking good...

Now, her slaps seem to get harder and harder, and my ass feels like it's on fire, and so does my clit. I've never had to keep from cumming before, and GOD is it hard when the vibe is on my clit and my ass is getting beat so well. I feel it coming on, and I start to clench my thighs and my cunt to keep myself from disobeying again.

"Baby please... mmmmm... please let me cum...god mmmmmm... it feels so good... I'll do whatever you want just let me cum I need it so badly."

Something fills my pussy, too big to be her fingers- fuck she grabbed the dildo when I was begging! She pushes it all the way into me, and I start to scream as her hand goes back to spanking me, occasionally hitting the end of the dildo, sending a shockwave of pleasure into my already throbbing cunt. My back is arched so much, and I feel her hand leave my lower back where it was holding me down and start to pull on the nipple clamps! I can't take it... I press my clit right down onto the vibe, and her hands spanking, fucking, and pulling, make me see stars.

"MmmmmmMMMMM FUCK OH MY GOD BABY FUCK YES YES YES OOOOOOhhhhhhh goddamn..." I ride out the most powerful orgasm I've ever experienced, and wish I had discovered this before because FUCK.

The shockwaves slowly wear off, and I shift slightly so my oversensitive clit isn't on the vibe.

"Goddamn baby, you came so hard." She seems genuinely surprised.

"Mmmmm baby it felt so goooood, you're really good at that."

"Haha, you think you're the first brat I've dealt with?" she says, "I attract a type you know." I try to pick myself up off her lap.

"Shit, thank you baby, that was insane."

I feel her hands move to my lower back and she forces me back down onto the vibe, and I gasp at the intensity.

"Baby, I came, let me up." I say, but her hands only press me down more firmly.

"Did I SAY you could cum?"

Oh fuck... I bite my lip and try to hold back the swears brought forward by the insane amount of stimulation, and end up letting out a long groan. *SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP* FUCK I forgot about the dildo. It just made the intensity worse. Right away, I started to feel a sharp sensation of intense, almost painful pleasure in my clit building more and more powerful each time she spanked me. It keeps getting more and more intense, and my legs start to shake while I squirm underneath her iron grip. I feel her one hand grab a handful of my hair, and she yanks my head up, and goes faster and harder on my ass. GODDAMN.

"Don't fucking move like that bitch- stay still and take it or I can make this much worse for you." She whispers in my ear. Somehow, her whispering made it much scarier than her earlier volume, and I know she could make it worse. I tense my whole body to stay still, and she immediately stops spanking me, grabs the chain connected to the nipple clamps, and yanks on them while slamming the dildo into me. I let out a scream as my body shakes without my control, and I feel the intense sensations in my pussy fly over the edge.

"Fuck baby, you're such a slut, you squirted." She chuckles, not letting up on the intense pounding I'm getting.

"Baby, please..." I beg, breathless, "I can't take any more."

"Yes you can, and you fucking will. You did this yourself, you wanted to get fucked so badly, you swore, you kept moving, and you came after I told you not to. I'm going to make sure you remember what happens the next time you think about pulling this shit."

I feel her switch back to spanking me while she pulls on the nipple clamps. FUCK I need to keep still. The vibe on my clit almost burns, and I'm ready to do whatever it takes to get off her lap.

"Baby mmmmmm- stop please please stop ughhhhh I can't- AHHHH." Her slaps begin to concentrate close to my pussy and where my ass meets my thighs, and I again feel that painful pleasure in my clit. I'm going to cum AGAIN, jesus fuck.

"Don't act like you're not fucking enjoying yourself- I see how wet your pussy is bitch, I know you're loving every goddamn second of this."

"Baby mmmm can I cum PLEASE please please..." Maybe if I ask she'll stop after.

Her hand grabs the base of the dildo and starts slamming it into me again"Yeah? You want to cum? While I pound your whore cunt?"

"Yes baby yes yes yes please I'll do anything whatever you want I just need to cum."

"Then cum baby fucking CUM." She pulls my hair so I arch my back and the strap hits all the right spots, and I can't help but fucking scream.

"Yeah baby YEAH YEAH YEAH JUST LIKE THAT MMMMMM GOD BABY OOOoooooohhhhhhh." My legs shake again as I feel my cunt clench around the dildo, and the wave of pleasure hits me.

"Goddamn, good girl." Finally, she turns off the vibe beneath me. I let out a sigh of relief. "I think you learned how to act, at least for now." I sigh again as I feel the dildo leave my pussy, and she uncuffs me. I get up, and almost immediately fall over. "Oh my god shit." She catches me.

"Legs a bit weak, bottom?" She laughs. I sit on the bed, and wince as my ass makes contact with the surface. "Yeah, it'll do that for a few days. You're welcome." Her smirk makes me laugh.

"Thank you baby." I say, and go in for a kiss. Her lips melt into mine, and I'm so fucking happy, until she grabs my hair and pulls my head back.

"I didn't do it out of the kindness of my heart. I did it because you're a slut and you needed it. You only got to cum because you said you'd do anything- and I expect you to do exactly what I say. Tomorrow night though, I'm too tired now." She lets go of my hair, and pulls me into her arms.

"I'll do whatever you say baby, as long as you don't treat me like that two nights in a row, I don't think my ass can take it."

"As long as you act right."

"Oh I will."

We lay down on the bed, exhausted. I have to sleep on my side that night to keep my ass from hurting. As I drift off to sleep, all I can think is : Goddamn. Now THAT was fun.