Zoom Meeting Rudely Interrupted

Story Info
Lucy gets an unexpected interruption from her work call.
881 words
4.52
3.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy sat down at her desk, feeling focused and ready to go. She snuggled into her cardigan, warming herself by sipping on her freshly made cup of tea. She smiled as she logged in, working from home wasn't all that bad, at least she could concentrate without the hustle and bustle of the office.

She started typing when she heard her phone ping. Her heart beat a little faster glancing at the name on her phone. Suddenly she felt a little warm. She ignored it and carried on typing. Another ping. She shouldn't look. She had a meeting in 5 minutes. Fuck it, she thought as she unlocked her phone with a grin on her face. Her face flushed and she felt a twinge between her legs as she read the messages.

"I'm coming over. I need to taste that pussy of yours again." The second message. "I'm coming. Now." Lucy quickly typed back, "I'm working, I have a meeting. I'll call you later." Her heart beat a little faster as she threw her phone back on the table. Her phone stayed silent and she laughed with relief, clicking on the link to dial into her video call.

She greeted everyone with a smile and listened as one of her colleagues started presenting. Although focused on her video call her ears picked up a dull thud. She froze as she realised it was her front door slamming closed. Fuck. She forgot to lock the front door. Lucy knew who it was. Her heart pounded as she stared above her laptop at the door. The handle slowly moved down and opened, revealing the gorgeous and sexy Ella, with a smirk on her face.

Ella looked enticing as hell. Even in winter clothing she emanated pure sex appeal. Her short messy hair framed her cute face and delicate features, enhancing those brown 'come to bed eyes'. Her black dress was short, her gorgeous brown legs unfortunately covered by thick winter tights. But not for long.

Lucy stared in disbelief as she watched Ella lift her dress up and slowly peel off her tights. She wasted no time pulling her dress off, revealing her braless perky tits. Ella grinned at her as she stood confidently before her in nothing but her red lace panties.

Lucy gulped and shook her head furiously, pointing towards her laptop. She had to turn back to her video call, responding to a question asked from a colleague. As she was talking she jumped slightly at the feel of Ella's hands on her bare legs, she took a short breath and continued talking as she felt Ella's hands sliding up, up and up, pushing her dress up over her thighs and spreading her legs wider.

Thankfully, another colleague started talking and she took a moment to glance down. Ella's brown eyes penetrated her own. She smirked at her as she gently moved her panties to the side and wasted no time devouring her pussy.

It took everything in Lucy not to cry out as the amazing sensation of Ella's hot, wet tongue moved up and down her lips. She closed her eyes, gripped the desk and took a deep breath in an effort to contain herself.

"Are you okay Lucy?" She opened her eyes and smiled at her colleague. "Yes I'm ok...thanks." She managed to mumble.

She looked briefly down and saw that Ella was still watching her, she bucked her hips forwards as she stared at her tongue moving slowly upwards onto her clit. Ella never broke eye contact as she wiggled her tongue vigorously on her clit.

She had never been so turned on so quickly. Ella is unbelievably sexy. But the best thing about her is the way she ate pussy. She just couldn't get enough.

Her eyes tell Lucy how much she was enjoying tasting her. She could not peel her own gaze away from her and almost orgasms as she watched her trail her tongue slowly downwards between her lips.

She inhaled deeply and shifted contemplating what her next move would be. No, not now, she wouldn't...Lucy pleaded inwardly. Then she felt it. Her hot tongue teased her asshole, slowly.

Lucy started shaking, her cheeks flushed and hands gripping the desk harder. She bit her lip just as she felt Ella's tongue move deeper into her ass. She felt herself gush as she slowly and deliberately tongue fucked her.

It was too much for her. "I'm sorry I'm not feeling well!" She quickly exited the call and cried out loudly just as Ella propelled her chair back against the wall, pushing her knees up and spreading her wider. She thrust two fingers deep into her dripping wet cunt. Her tongue flicked once more on her clit and Ella stared into her eyes as she worked.

Lucy finally relented, screaming and orgasming hard, bucking wildly on Ella's face.

She slumped in her chair in a daze, both frustrated and satisfied simultaneously. She took a moment to look at Ella's face, ignoring the pinging messages from her team.

Ella still had a mischievous look on her face.

Lucy felt her energy returning. She grabbed underneath Ella's arms and pulled her onto her lap towards her face so they were centimetres apart. "You're going to pay for that."