Zoom Punishment Pt. 04

Story Info
Vicky gets a new assignment . . .
8.5k words
4.59
7k
1

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 08/05/2023
Created 05/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers

TWO WEEKS LATER

Vicky had been at work for two weeks. After her session of punishment sex for the crime of masturbation, she had resolved, strongly, to obey all the rules. She'd used a thick pad in her panties for the next two days, feeling the uncertain looseness in her bottom. The ever-present discomfort seemed to magnify her sexual frustration. This was made worse by the chastity belt which prevented her from satisfying the urgency she felt in her region.

Each day after work, the middle-aged woman who served as the "house mother" at her apartment ordered her into a bathtub to soak for a few minutes to clean any residue of urine trapped in the belt. It was embarrassing and demeaning--especially since it came with an inspection of her region by the woman, like she was a young girl who had no idea how to wipe herself!

The woman inevitably bent her over, opened the belt, and inspected her labia, using her finger to gently adjust the skin to allow her to clean various folds and crevices. Vicky grit her teeth and even teared up from the humiliation of it--but she knew better than to resist. Despite her attempts to be on "best behavior," she was accumulating 'points'--punishment tokens that would have to be worked off.

She got points for scowls, eye-rolls, and snippy remarks in meetings. Each time she checked her email and saw a points notification, she was appalled. The end of week punishments were serious enough that she wanted to avoid them badly--but she couldn't help herself.

She was aware that between her and the blue-haired Leizel they were both in the 'poor attitude' group. The cute, diminutive Tala seemed to get points all the time for lack of attention to detail, a sloppy uniform, or excess discharge in her panties.

"What are you up at?" Liezel asked as they strolled across the campus over their lunch break. They walked where they could see the shame-pedestals where unlucky workers were selected to stand on display on elevated platforms at the cafeteria.

Vicky had learned to read the slight squirms and grimaces. Itching. Probably the vagina or anus. She could see the girls dance slightly. Vicky wasn't sure, but she would guess the three girls needed to pee badly. Being presented up there over a couple of lunch periods was definitely unpleasant!

"I've got 13," Vicky said, with a huff. "What do you think Aletha will do to me?"

Liezel shrugged unhappily. "I don't know. She's intent on making sure you get a proper Tersnian 'education.'"

"What are you at?" Vicky asked.

"Fifteen," she said with an annoyed sigh. "Tala's at twenty."

"I don't see how she can take it," Vicky said.

"Eh, she's... submissive. The girls know it. She gets constant attention."

It was then that Tala came sprinting across the yard.

"Vicky! Vicky!" Vicky stopped and turned, alarmed. The girl was panting from the exertion. "Ms. Taskirs wants you in her office now! Something's happened!"

Vicky's hands moved to her covered backside reflexively. "What?"

"I don't know--but--but she tried to signal your widget. Where is it??"

Vicky frowned. "It's at my desk. We were getting lunch--"

"You better run back there," Tala panted. "Tell her you forgot it--don't say you left it."

Liezel was looking at her--a little horrified.

"Yeah," Liezel said. "Don't say you left it."

MS. TASKIRS OFFICE

"You left it," the woman said as Vicky stood at attention before her, arms clasped behind her back.

"I forgot it, miss," Vicky said.

"You know your station has a web camera," Ms. Taskirs asked, evenly.

Vicky... nodded.

"I checked the camera recording," she said. "You specifically placed it in your desk before leaving."

Vicky felt herself blush. "I'm sorry, Miss," she said.

The older woman smiled softly. "It's okay, Vicky-kan. This is how we learn. I am going to assign you a bunch of points for lying--but I suspect you're going to be one of my high-balance point girls anyway."

She glanced at her monitor.

"As we're on that topic," she said, "Mr. Yeun has requested me to provide a secretary. His is on a few days vacation. I'm assigning you."

Vicky felt herself go cold. Mr. Yeun--that was--was that??

Ms. Taskirs nodded, her smile deepening. "Yes, Vicky-kan. He's the one you insulted during his presentation.

"Miss--" she heard the panicked squeal in her voice.

The woman's face didn't exactly harden--but her expression shifted a bit. "You are going to go collect your purse and march up to the 9th floor and present yourself to him and you're going to do whatever he asks--and I do mean whatever. If he tells you to clean his ass with your tongue after he shits, you are going to get down on your knees and go to work, Vicky."

Oh! Her face burned. She felt dizzy.

"Now--breathe, girl. You are not expected to enjoy this--but you will need to go and do it. I expect a favorable report no matter how shy you feel. I hope your waxing treatment had some of the body-hair suppression. If not, go to a salon as soon as you're able. The odds of him seeing your bare skin all over are very high. He will almost certainly fuck you--this is the way things are done here. Now go. Don't be late. I will be notifying him we have spoken directly."

Vicky, blushing fiercely, stumbled out of the office. She wanted to go pee--but she grabbed her purse and her widget and started up the stairs. Checking her widget, she saw that it provided directions to Mr. Yeun's office.

She exited out onto the executive floor and saw a pair of intensely elegant looking secretaries behind a curved desk. One was hard at work, focused on a computer monitor. She wore a pair of cat-ears and chewed on the end of a pen as she checked the screen. The other stood, at the counter, looking over papers.

Vicky approached. She was going to ask if she could go back, but the girl at the counter pointed in the direction.

"He's waiting, pilyong batà," she said. Vicky wasn't sure what the term meant--but the girl looked up and gave her a firm smile. The secretary seemed to relent at something. "You can go right in. Mr. Yeun will be happy to see you."

Vicky paused and then did her best to curtsey--she wasn't sure if she should bow. The secretary girl seemed to suppress a giggle, and then motioned for her to go!

Vicky found the office door in a lengthy hall of doors. The floor was quiet. She could hear the secretary girls giggling further back the way she'd come. There was a faint hum of air conditioning all around her. Timidly she knocked.

"Come," Mr. Yeun's voice was crisp and clear. Ughh. She steeled herself and pushed in. Was he going to punish her? Fuck her? There was a small secretary's desk and chamber that opened into his more spacious office.

The young executive sat behind his desk, his back to large windows. He wore an expertly tailored suit, a tan shirt, a dark tie. He looked up at her, his angular face catching the outside light. He didn't smile--he was looking mostly at one of the glass-clear computer monitors.

"Front and center, Miss Victoria," he pointed before is large desk. She hustled over and stood. For moments--then she remembered and snapped her hands back behind her back, lifting her chin. She could feel the blush on her face.

He did a couple more things on the computer before looking up from it. She swallowed as his eyes traveled over her.

"How are you liking our tiny nation?" he asked. His voice was neutral--neither warm nor cool--but she well remembered his speech about how America, which was essentially lazy, was positioned to fall behind Tersnia which was essentially hard working--and her ill-timed comment about how a lazy America could make up for the entirety of arrogant executives of the tiny country who all thought they were hard-working... because of course, everyone did!

"It's very--" she paused. "Very new, sir. Very uh--exciting." Her mind scrambled. "I am honored to be your secretary."

His eyes met hers and she blinked and she blinked and looked down.

Now he smiled. He gave her a slight nod. "I see you just reached twenty one disciplinary points." He glanced at the screen. "You were at a good deal fewer when I checked Ms. Taskir's referral. Did something happen?"

Fuck. Vicky grimaced.

"I didn't take my widget to lunch so I didn't receive Ms. Taskirs' message and she had to send someone, sir. I didn't want to tell her I intentionally left it, so I lied and said I forgot it. She... caught me." Her face was burning.

She watched him wide-eyed--terrified of what he would think of this--or do.

"I see." he said. "Well, I am certain you will learn your lesson there. Please go out and see the girls at the front and tell them I've directed you for a spanking. It won't make much difference to your points but I feel it's appropriate since you've just incurred a good deal more. When the punishment is complete, come back and we'll start your secretarial work."

Ohhhh. She felt mouth move as she squirmed. She--oh! She bowed. Her face burned as she backed away and at his faint nod, turned and fled out into the hall.

Don't cry, Vicky! Don't--just go--go and--ohh--ugh! Ask those girls to spank you.

The intense humiliation climbed as she made her way down the hall.

They were at the reception desk. The girl with the cat ears wearing a head-set phone and talking to someone while making notes on her computer. The other girl was arranging something on the desk.

"Pilyong batà!" she looked up. "Back so soon?"

"What--does that mean, miss?" Vicky asked.

The girl laughed--her voice was high-pitched and musical. Her laugh sounded as elegant as her outfit. "Disobedient child," the woman translated. "Your new nickname!"

Vicky blushed hard. Oh! She couldn't meet the smiling girl's eyes.

'I--I guess so," she swallowed. She could feel tears of humiliation nearby. "I got a lot of points just before being assigned up here," she stammered. "Mr. Yeun told me to c-come out here and ask for a spanking."

She got the last bit out, her voice thick with threatening tears. She stood there, looking down, blinking fast.

"Very good, then pilyong batà," the woman said, clearly amused. "Neomi, please take our brat and spank her as executive Yeun desires."

The girl with the cat-ears hair clip looked up, said something quickly in the island tongue, and disconnected from the call.

She stood beckoning to Vicky. Vicky met the girl's eyes. She was pretty. The ears were cute, she guessed. The young woman wore a silk blouse. Below it--under the level of the desk, she wore skin hugging rubber pants in bright red color. Vicky could see a locking belt around her waist with a couple of flashing lights on it.

Neomi, the girl with the cat-ears decoration, asked some questions in islander and the other girl answered.

"We will do it in the bathroom." Neomi said. She beckoned Vicky. Vicky, stiffly followed her behind the desk and through a door into a pleasant scented pastel-pink washroom. There was a leather spanking horse positioned centrally. Vicky guessed she shouldn't be surprised.

"Go ahead and bend over--panties down and fold up your skirt," Neomi said, moving to a standing storage armoire and opening it. Vicky caught a glimpse of disciplinary instruments--paddles and crops!

Ugh. she stepped over to the leather covered punishment furniture and bent over it, drawing down her panties. She closed her eyes and lifted her skirt. Ohh! Oh, this was awful. She felt an unexpected hand on her buttock. The girl moved silently.

"I am Miss Neomi," she said. "I'm going to spank you--" the hand rubbed. "Open your legs." A pat.

Vicky did. She sniffed. Ohh! Ohh! Ugh.She felt Neomi remove the chastity belt. The sudden feeling of air on her sex made her want to squirm away and cover herself!

"Mmm--" her finger stroked Vicky's labia. "Very lubricated for Mr. Yeun. Good." her finger rubbed. "You're so ready for a cock--" Vicky could hear the smirk in her voice. Her fingers plied into her sex. She made an involuntary noise and Neomi laughed, to her intense embarrassment.

"Make noise, girl." she laughed. "When he spanks you, make noise. When he fucks you make noise! It sounds the same, doesn't it!" her finger gently 'polished' Vicky's clitoris. Her eyes clenched closed against tears, she lifted her hips. Another soft cry escaped her lips. Ohhh. Oh! It was so embarrassing! She whimpered. Neomi giggled. "I'm going to spank you now, pilyong batà!"

Pow! Pow! The girl was slim and lithe--but she spanked hard! Vicky felt her buttocks vibrate and quiver. She cried out with the strokes. Her legs kicked. She gripped the base of the spanking horse as hard as she could. Pow! POW! POW! Neomi laughed--a bit wildly--as she slapped. The slaps were aimed so that her bottom jumped and rippled under the punishment.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Please! Ow! Oh!!" Vicky was crying out now--each blow spreading fiery pain through her bottom. Tears flowed, her hair dangled. She let out gulping sobs during the short periods where Neomi rubbed her thighs.

Neomi finished, returning her hand to rubbing--stroking Vicky's clitoris, massaging the pads of her fingers against Neomi's anus. Vicky sobbed.

"Ohh, pilyong batà, your anus has ubas! You are pushing too much on the potty!" her voice sounded thrilled to make this humiliating pronouncement. It got a throaty wail from Vicky.

"I was used for punishment there," she moaned. Neomi giggled.

"I know pilyong," she said more gently. "Embarrassing you makes you so wet!"

"I'm not a pilyong bata," sniffled Vicky.

Smack!

Vicky yelped.

"Ohh!" Neomi chortled. "You will go tell Mr. Yeun to call you pilyong bata!" Her fingers were back, stroking Vicky's exposed anus. "You tell him that is your name now!"

Vicky moaned, teary. "Please don't make me do that!"

Neomi merely laughed lightly and got her up. Unexpectedly she hugged Vicky, and finished with a warm kiss on her lips.

Vicky was still sniffling and sobbing.

"You are fun to spank," Neomi decided, holding a trembling Vicky. "I hope he sends you back for more punishment!"

Vicky wanted to push the girl away, but she quietly allowed herself to be hugged and her nose and eyes wiped. Neomi used a clip to raise the back of Vicky's skirt and instructed her to leave her panties at knee level.

"Show off your plumage," Neomi said, patting Vicky's buttocks. "Very cute. Tell Mr. Yeun you need to pee--and don't forget your new name!"

Vicky glared at Neomi, fresh tears glistening on her cheeks.

Clearly finding her glare adorable, Neomi guided her out of the bathroom. She was marched by the other girl who favored her with an approving smile and then she got a warm pat on her buttocks and waddled down the hall back towards the office.

She was sniffling and whimpering. At Mr. Yeun's door, she rubbed at her buttocks. She hadn't stopped her tears, but she knew better than to go to the bathroom. The receptionists still had the cursed chastity belt so bare bottomed with her panties clinging to her knees, she timidly opened the door and came in.

Did she need to tell him to call her a brat?

He gestured to the area in front of his desk, his eyes still focused on the screen. She quickly moved up, resisting the urge to rub her buttocks. Oh! The spanking had been sharp and the after effects were still burning in her bottom!

He clicked keys, examining the screen.

"Everything taken care of?" he asked.

Vicky felt new heat flush her face. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh!

'Yes sir," she sniffled.

He nodded. "Good. The girls do a good job, don't they?"

Ohh. Sniff! "Yes, sir," she repeated.

He nodded and looked at her. "There is a seat. It may be uncomfortable--but that is part of the experience. There's a work queue on your desk and a head-set. Please sit and put that on."

Vicky squirmed. Her dress was pinned up in the back and her panties were down. Could she pull them up? She looked at the seat--it was an ergonomic chair. She'd be partially kneeling. Her bare bottom would be on the surface. She looked about for a pad or towel or something, but didn't see anything. Sniffling, she sat, gingerly. She was facing away from Mr. Yeun so she was aware her bare, reddened back-side was well visible under her pinned up skirt. She fumbled with the computer and picked up the headset. She looked it over. It was slim with pads for the ears and a small microphone. A beige rubber cable connected it to the system.

She put it on, watching the screen come up. She was well aware this was his regular secretary's computer and she was somehow expected to fill in for the girl who was normally here--while possibly leaving a damp spot on her chair! Vicky was sorely tempted to turn and see if Mr. Yeun was watching her--but she restrained herself, barely. This was bad enough without gathering his notice more. She did have to pee--but she didn't want to ask him permission to go.

The computer came up. Thankfully there wasn't a password and the operating system let her in directly. She wasn't terribly surprised to see that the pale green background was replaced with a pale pink to purple gradient. The 'cat girl' icon in the lower right that animated to "open windows' or "fetch files" was replaced with an animated unicorn with big expressive eyes.

As her eyes glanced over the desktop, looking for a to-do list, the unicorn character reared up, fixed her with a cartoon glare, and folded its--her--arms.

"You don't learn quickly, do you, Vicky?" the voice in her headset said. Vicky jumped, startled, gasping.

"W-what?"

"You were given two orders--to tell your executive your new title--brat--and you were told to ask to pee!"

Vicky blanched. How did this person know--who WAS this!?

"W-wait," she whispered--she squirmed. Owww--her buttocks hurt! "Does--does he know?" she asked.

"I'm not sure," said the unicorn. "I certainly know. And I'm annoyed with you!"

Shit.

"S-sorry," she said softly. "Please don't tell him!"

The unicorn icon scowled deeper and seemed to lean forward. "You're also wetting Miss Carmela's seat!"

Vicky nearly howled with humiliation. She felt like she'd been slapped and she almost cried in the sudden awful grip of embarrassment.

"There wasn't a pad," she whimpered.

"There are," snapped the unicorn. "You didn't ask."

"Where are they?" she whispered frantically.

The unicorn tapped a hoof in her folded arms.

"Please?" she begged. If there was a person on the other side of the line she had to help--and she had to tell her boss before he found out!

"In the cupboard across the room, lower down. Don't bend, squat when you lower yourself. Take a couple. Spread one over the seat and sit."

"Yes, miss," whimpered Vicky. She cautiously looked behind her. Mr. Yeun was tapping something on his keyboard. The slim executive monitor was clear--so he could see her. When she moved, he'd likely notice.

There was nothing for it. She slid off the chair and waddled uncomfortably across the room, forcing herself not to look, lest she meet his eyes. She squatted--the lowering stretching the skin on her buttocks slightly. The embers of the spanking flared.

She opened the cupboard, hoping she had the correct section of the low shelf along the wall. Fleet enemas, boxes of sanitary pads--no sitting pads though. Shit.

She knelt and opened the next one. There were the stacks of absorbent pads. She quickly took two, and risked a look. He was still working calmly. Her heart beating quickly, she stood and stiffly walked back to her chair. Blushing terribly she spread the pad over a faint damp oval. It'd dry quickly, she thought in desperation. It had to!

She slunk into the seat. The pad wrinkled as she positioned herself. She felt dismally humiliated. There was no way she could tell him her new 'name' was 'brat'--she couldn't even bare to ask him to go to the bathroom. She looked, watery eyed at the unicorn. The cartoon animal tapped at her ears.

Sanzas
Sanzas
146 Followers