Zoom Punishment Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Malic looked up--smiling brightly.

"Liezel-kan!" he said. She blushed. At the age of adult-hood, the -kan suffix was usually used by those disciplining her--well, those fond of her who were going to punish her. "How is Aletha?"

Ugh. Well, he was friends with her team lead--and that explained the suffix: she was firmly 'under' Aletha which made her... -kan. She made herself smile.

"She's good, sir," she curtsied. "I've punishments with her scheduled tomorrow." She figured a professional disciplinarian would like that--and it was Tersnian etiquette to say something embarrassing to a senior. Malic's face darkened a little though.

"I hope she's not too tough on you girls," he said. Somehow--somehow--he managed to make it sound like he meant it. She blushed harder and squirmed.

"We all love her, Malic-tun," she assured him. "I get--" she touched her blue hair, "a lot of points."

He grinned at that and ducked his head, acknowledging her.

"Please--Malic is fine," he said, smiling. "I would appreciate it if you enjoyed yourself with Taraki--I'm greatly enjoying the game--" he nodded at the TV. "He does well with attention."

Oh! Liezel flushed. "Yes sir," she stammered slightly. She didn't dare look at Taraki, whom she was sure was blushing furiously.

"Show me what you've done after," Malic said pleasantly. The TV was showing a targeted ad for a disciplinary bowel irrigation system. A girl on her stomach grunted and moaned as a lab-coat wearing punishment nurse adjusted a control to increase her discomfort.

"I'll take you to our salon," Taraki said, leading her away.

"Sorry," she said when they were out of earshot--"I didn't mean for him--"

He smiled and took her hand. "It's--he's... very attentive. Please--enjoy yourself--I would prefer you do that than otherwise. Okay?"

She blushed and nodded.

The salon had a tiled floor and a restraint swing in the middle. He sat in it, putting his wrists up in auto-contracting restraints and his legs were spread. The room's senses detected the restraints and pinged.

Liezel gently removed the cock cage--and his penis, now free, begin to stiffen. She looked at it. He squirmed slightly, looking down at it.

"It's the restraints," he said. "They always... get me."

She nodded. She gently touched his shaft, stroking the side.

"Does Aletha punish you when she comes over?" she asked.

"Oh--oh, yes--" he blushed, looking away. "Badly," he said. "Malic usually wants her to address any actual disciplinary points--He usually puts me to bed after she's gone."

"Ugh," she said.

He shook his head. "I like her, miss. If I have points to deal with, I... appreciate her skill."

Liezel scowled at this. She was going to be on the receiving end of that skill tomorrow for her points--and she'd had plenty of experience with it anyway. Still, she had to give it to Taraki: she didn't hate Aletha. She was a skilled disciplinarian and far less scary than Ms. Taskirs!

She pulled over a stool. "Does he have a governor for you?" she asked, looking at his cock.

Taskirs nodded. "I've gotten a smart gel in my scrotum--it allows for vigorous spanking if you want--the sensitivity is greater than my buttocks--but without doing any real damage. It can be triggered to prevent unwanted or accidental orgasm."

She sat on the stool and cupped his scrotum. It felt full and stretched. He shifted as she stroked it. "Activate orgasm governor," she said.

"Would you like discomfort?" the AI voice asked.

She pondered this, a quick glance at Taraki. "Uhm, yes."

"Irritant or pressure?" asked the voice. Oh! "Irritant?"

"Severity on a scale of one to seven?" asked the AI.

She squirmed. "Uh--two?"

"Activated. There is a high-end masturbator in the utility cupboard," said the voice. She saw Taraki scowl at the camera complex. She grinned. She got up and went to the cupboard opening it. Malic had a fascinating array of implements. She didn't recognize many of them.

The masturbator, thought had a tube for his cock and a powerful spin-cycle gel around it. She took it--then, after a pause, she got a large 'dental style' mirror and a probe. She brought them over and sat. Taraki looked chagrined and glared at the masturbator.

"That's bad," he said. "She knows I hate it."

"The AI?" Liezel asked.

He nodded. "She keeps me company--but... ugh."

Liezel nodded. A smart punishment agent could be pretty bad. They were usually pretty merciless in their application of discomfort.

She slipped the tube over his cock. She activated it--level 1.

The clear glass sheath showed the gel starting to whirl along his penis. He closed his eyes, his usually taut stomach sucking in more. "Ohhh--"

She smiled thinly. "We can start with that--I asked if I could talk to you--AI, can you give us... some privacy?"

"I'm no longer listening," said the voice. "Awaiting the signal only to begin interaction. Please continue to stimulate Taraki," it purred.

She shuddered.

Taraki was distracted--the masturbator probably felt wonderful--the itching of his scrotum, less so.

"How did you... wind up with Malic?" she asked. It was a calculated question, if what she'd gathered was pointed in the direction she thought.

He gave a barking laugh. He was clearly surprised.

"What did you hear?" he asked.

"A few things, here and there--that you were... very, uhm, punishment prone? That you... were... submissive? But getting picked by Malic was a lucky stroke for you--I guess? Aletha knows this stuff and she thinks he's perfect for you--"

She hated saying it. He got punishment fucked often enough he needed to wear a diaper. He was constantly under punishment. She wasn't sure she could take his regime!

He nodded. He shifted--the masturbator whirred powerfully. He took a shuddering breath. A ping and light on the device indicated he'd have spent--but the modifications in his scrotum prevented it. She heard a little whimper.

"Do you know what the match-maker is?" he asked, gasping slightly.

"I've heard," she said. "The old religion--a very heavy woman spirit with many arms who picks the mate perfect for you and makes you known to them."

He nodded. She affixed the masturbator to a sling so it was held in place--wrapping his cock in its swirling embrace. She moved the mirror under his buttocks and could see the darkness of his open, loose anus.

"How often does he--"

"Most nights," breathed Taraki. "It's... common."

She moved the probe to his sphincter ring. When she touched it to one of the bulges of hemorrhoids, he flinched, gasping. It stimulated a powerful sudden itch. She moved the probe around, touching each bulge. She heard him cry out. "Uhh!!"

"So you... saw the matchmaker?" she asked. She didn't believe in the old island superstitions--but she'd heard things.

"There's a village at the end of kulay-abo line," he gasped. She stroked the larger bulge and he whimpered. She decided to stay there a while. "They have a temple. The monks punish anyone who tries to come in. I got it pretty bad. I had to come back a few times--"

She grimaced and nodded. "Okay--and then?"

"I got in. There's a statue there. It's old--but they updated it. I made a... donation. There are those neon kiosks in the old quarter?"

He gasped again. She knew this was very uncomfortable. She'd had one of those probes used on her vagina once and she'd cried in moments!

"They directed me to the... Spanking Factory--you saw the picture," he whimpered.

She pushed it in more--letting its histamine field work deeply into the irritated skin. He gasped. She rubbed its smooth soft tip over the bulb. If it was hard, it'd be scratching lightly which would probably feel heavenly--but it was soft and he moaned. The masturbator pinged several times--more refused orgasms!

He gave a whine. "Ohhh," he whimpered.

She waited, rubbing him. The punishment wasn't to encourage him to speak. She'd do it whether he was silent or not. Her own sex felt warm and wet.

"He was working there," Taraki gasped. "I got--I wasn't assigned to him--but I--we met." He whimpered. "After my session, you can see I was... pretty... badly spanked?"

She bit her lower lip, nodding. "I fell asleep--he was... in the recovery room. I was in tears, and he--decided to tend to me." Taraki swallowed. "I was really... really... desperate--" he gasped. "To cum--" she could see the vibrant blush on his skin.

"It begged him to finish me--with punishment--anything."

She chewed her lower lip.

"I was expecting my match to be a dominant girl--" a laugh--slightly bitter--"but I needed it badly and he was a skilled sexual punisher. I was badly--" He arched. The masturbator pinged! "Ahh--I was badly enough spanked I couldn't walk! So he--was willing to have me--my anus--my--" he whimpered.

"My prostate--He assigned me to a station and he punished me. I'd never cum so hard." His voice creaked with embarrassment as he told her the story. We did a continence test--h-holding my spend. The discomfort was supposed to be enough that I could--but I couldn't. He could've made me cum almost instantly. It took--" he grimaced. She worked the probe around, watching with the mirror as she probed tender areas. His cock quivered in the relentless masturbator.

"He made it take a long time," he gasped. "He teased it out of me--but--but when I came, I was in tears. I was a mess. He... took care of me."

Liezel scowled. The story--a submissive brought to utter distress and submission attracting a powerful dominant who finds their surrender appealing. And now they were married. Taraki in a relationship he'd never have chosen--one he was snared in--and now...

She pushed the probe angrily at his anus. He quivered in the swing. She watched his throat work as he gasped and whimpered.

Malic was likely going to fuck him tonight--and he'd take it--he had no choice--but it was what this 'matchmaker' had decided was best for him and somehow this boy agreed! She was furious with the idea--but... but...

"The gray line," she asked.

He moaned and nodded. "The end of it. You--You can find the temple."

She scowled and nodded. This was what she'd heard hinted at. This was what she'd come for--but she was hoping it wasn't just ancient superstitions and asshole monks!

She strode back to the cupboard. She wanted a paddle--Malic had asked for marks.

TO BE CONTINUED...