Zoomie 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, you can call me, I guess, Frankie."

I mean, what? Who the hell sells clothes and then offers themselves to you? For a date? Like probably a very gentle date because Frankie is a lot like me. Which also seems to be a thing on Chang.

"Ah shucks Zoomie, do I really have to wear the full leotard under this whip ass leather body harness? I mean, Mistress Boom, right?"

"Ah, um, I'm inviting a friend of my own over for tomorrow night!"

"That's fine Zoomie, I mean, this is your house and all. I mean, Kent might not like it, but my main purpose here is to help you. So, should I contact Kent and cancel on him or shall we let the cards play out? Mm-mmm?"

Hell, I didn't know how to respond to that. I mean, I was hypnotized and stuff.

"And you better get back to that sex store, Zoomie and pick one these outfits up for Stacey or she will throw a fit tomorrow night, so which of us is driving? Just concentrate on my wiggly fingers and answer me, Zoomie."

End Zoomie 01

12