All Comments on 'Zorro Rides Again'

by sailor_6969

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 7 years ago
Very very different

Never would have thought this could've ended like this.

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 7 years ago
What a dysfunctional family

Johnny is a bounder. Elle is a gold digger. Monica is a bitter woman in need of a lot of self-examination. Nate, though, is not only a bounder, but a full cad. Monica was abusive and started the hitting. Hitting a woman outside of self defense is not cool. Monica was dragged kicking and screaming into being Nate's lover - seems that's how she was able to come to terms with it? Slapped around and initially forced? And calmly accepts being passed on to a widower? Her only sense of worth is being the lover to a man -- any man? Hmm.

This was an interesting character study, but the only two people with any likeable characteristics were Erica and Abby, and even Erica moved on because of attention from a doctor (better materialistic prospects?). Abby gets her baby, but if she ever finds out the true nature of Nate, she will be a sad woman.

The first tale had potential. It was well written, but this one? Like Death of a Salesman, almost everyone filled me with loathing because they were all self-centered, misshapen souls. Again, it was well written, but I feel kind of icky. Don't want to bring the score down, so I won't vote on this one. Keep on writing, you have a knack. Just not sure about this one.

ROCKY70ROCKY70over 4 years ago
This is one for the books !!!!!!.^*!^*!^*!

I mean the comic books. It almost reads like ARCHIE (dad) and JUGHEAD (son).

This whole family and friends are all fucked up,the ending came right out of left field.

Who would have guest..Crazy read

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 2 years ago

Was good until submissiveness (I stopped reading after the slaps to her face). This would have been if it had been written with pure mutual love between mother and son instead if the forcefulness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nate was a complete asshole, apart from anything else that he did, it is NEVER, EVER acceptable to hit your mother.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The ending ruined a good story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous