All Comments on 'Zorro's Girl Ch. 02'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

One of the most realistic lesbian love stories I've read. Good dialog, very realistic. The whole relationship swing back and forth from friends to unknown to lovers just struck me as very real.

5/5

J

blueyes4ublueyes4ualmost 3 years ago

just loved the story,well written n so sweet

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Delightfully erotic love story. Not sure you are inclined toward longer, more in-depth tales, but it might be fun to see where these two characters go. Regardless, keep sharing.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

A near perfect love story. My sole criticism is that it finished a little abruptly. Still, that's just my opinion and others might disagree. That said, I loved it. Five stars for both parts.

XactoXactoalmost 3 years ago

Nicely erotic. Kinda refreshing to see some thoughtful hesitancy come BEFORE the sex rather than as later remorse and confusion. Thanks for the lovely story! ❤️

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 3 years ago

Nice story. I hope to see more from you.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

I don't think anyone tells a love story better than Trionyx. This one is exceptional in that the two lovers' first contact with each other is in a one-sided sexual encounter. Whether auspicious or not, that encounter leads straightaway into the long process of forming a relationship that the protagonist is comopelled to examine from multiple angles. Finally, they make the choice to love each other and it explodes an even greater, more intense, mutual sexual union.

Delightful! 5 stars!

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

You are rapidly becoming one of my favorite authors. Personally, I think you should take a huge dollop of satisfaction out of the tributes the great Maonaigh pays you. I am humbled to be in his company. You both write beautiful stories and write them beautifully, and everything each of you writes has meaning and a worthwhile point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

freaking adorable, on all counts. i'm kinda an absolute wreck when my love leaves as well, so.. I relate to the useless lesbian energy meg had on for a split second there. amazing story, thanks for sharing it with us :)

EVLoverEVLover9 months ago

Thank you, again, for an excellent story.

This is the last of your published stories as of August, 2023. I’ve looked at them all, read all but a few, and thoroughly enjoyed most of them.

I sm in awe of you writing skills and appreciate your insights into the human condition. You are on my Following list and I look forward to reading more of your gifts in the future.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Zorro's Girl Previous Part
Zorro's Girl Series Info