All Comments on 'Zorro's Girl'

by Trionyx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Delightful twist!

I have been in love with Zorro since I saw the first Antonio Banderas The Mask of Zorro movie when I was maybe 14. This story was perfect. An excellent dancer, a selfless lover. I loved the surprise ending. I thought maybe an older man, a Gardner or something. Wonderfully written!

Ravey19Ravey19about 3 years ago
Oh What A Tease

Both the story and the conclusion. Caught up in it until towards the end a suspicion arose.

Possibly a follow up required??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I loved the story and would love to see a follow up. Only flaw: This has nothing to do with April Fools. Other than that, amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Saw the surprise coming early (correctly). That didn't take anything away from the story. Really nicely written, Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loved it.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago
Antonio Banderas?

No...! I saw the Tyrone Power black & white version when I was eight years old (and that really dates me). No great surprise in this chapter but very nicely told and enjoyable. Onwards to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HA I SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE! genius, utter genius...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTrionyx@Trionyx
Nov 30, 2023 I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support. August 2022 I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Reade...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES