Zorro's Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-uh," he whispered as he put her hands yet again over her head.

"Please," she heard herself whine, "I want to hold you."

"No!" came the husky threat. A few seconds later he asked, "More?"

"Zorro, I don't think they can take it anymore. Let me rest..."

"Uh-uh. You're mine." Then he reached down and grabbed the hem of her dress. Vigorously he pulled the tight dress up over her hips until she knew she was bare in front of him. She could feel the slight coolness of her moisture once he exposed her. Then with another quick check to see that her hands were still up above her head, he lowered his head to her pussy.

"Oh, my God, he's going to..." But her thought was erased as she felt him blow lightly on her pussy just before she felt the tip of his tongue slip slowly, oh so slowly, up from her taint to just shy of her clit.

"My clit! What's wrong with guys? Haven't they heard about clits? Don't forget my clit," her mind raced until she felt a second lingering lick right over her clit. Just that quickly, he went from being just another clueless guy to being the best oral magician on the planet.

"Aaahhh," she sighed, "Nice..."

"Mmm-hmm," came the response from below as Zorro started to really pay attention to her. He nibbled her labia, even pulled at them with his lips. His tongue darted up and down, then around and around her clit. Suddenly she sensed him gently suck on her clit as she felt her tension rising, her heart beating faster and her breathing becoming more and more erratic. Several times as she neared orgasm, Zorro seemed to ease off on his licking, frustrating yet exciting her more and more.

Then came two fingers which spread her labia and curled inside, their rough skin teasing her G-spot in time with the tonguing. Involuntarily she started to thrust her hips in time with the fingers and tongue as she rose higher and higher up to the edge of yet another orgasm. The tongue pressure increased and the curling of the fingers pressed harder on her G-spot as the tension in her body escalated even more.

Then it happened: The most intense orgasmic waves of Emily's entire life ripped through her body. This made her boobgasm seem like child's play as her brain was filled with endorphin-laced pulsations of pleasure. Behind her tightly clenched eyes was a lightshow of throbbing, vivid color. Her moans, amplified in her ears, seemed to come from someone else. Her torso spasmed as intense, rhythmic waves of release ran throughout her body. The tongue action seemed to let up just a bit as she tried to catch her breath.

It started all over again! The tonguing and the finger fucking intensified more and more until she found herself rising to yet another crest. She didn't think she could take it; she had to stop! But her body was unwilling to stop and her brain was unable to communicate this message to her clitoral tormentor, so she just moaned and cried with absolute lust. Her next orgasm snuck up on her and she writhed as it hit. With her last one Zorro had eased off temporarily, but on this one he continued to stimulate until she was skimming from one peak to the next, moaning and crying out from the ecstatic torture. Deep within the recesses of her minimally functioning mind she recognized that she had never had so many orgasms back-to-back, so many that it seemed as if they all were rolled into one.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure that was so intense it bordered on painful, she realized her hands were wrapped around Zorro's head, pulling him to her, her body still demanding more, yet at the same time, her voice pleaded for him to stop, her brain not tolerating any more. As the pressure of the tongue and fingering slowly decreased, she realized that she was coming down from the most wildly erotic experience of her entire life. Her body was totally exhausted, yet her mind was stimulated and buzzing with dopamine-fueled energy. While she recovered, she wondered how someone could experience simultaneously such profound pleasure and exquisite torture.

Then her hands were grabbed and pinned back over her head. "I said 'No'."

"I couldn't help it; you robbed me of my brain. Sorry?" she said and asked in the same breath.

In the dark she could sense that Zorro was coming closer. She could smell her own arousal on Zorro's face as he neared her. She stretched up to greet him when suddenly he rubbed his wet face and lips all over her face before kissing her lips softly. Next, he pulled the rose out of her hair and then the pins holding her bun in place, loosening her hair.

"Why'd you do that?"

"To show 'em you're mine," came the hoarse voice.

"Oh," she paused before going on, "What about you?"

"Uh-uh. Was for you."

"But..." her words were ignored as he lowered his lips to her once again. These kisses were sweet, loving kisses, the kind usually seen between long-term lovers and not just those in the midst of a simple hookup. For several minutes she enjoyed the closeness and tenderness and felt herself begin to relax and drift off.

Then in her dazed state she became aware that Zorro was getting up from the bed. She struggled to sit up while realizing her top was below her breasts and her hem was above her waist. Then she asked, "Wait, where are you going?" There was no answer as she realized Zorro was moving towards the door. "No, don't go, please. Let's cuddle some..."

She sensed Zorro was coming towards her and then felt him bend down over her. They bumped foreheads before their lips met. A most tender but yet a too-quick kiss was all she received before he got up, cracked the door open and slipped out.

"No, dammit, don't go! I don't even know who you are! Shit! Nooooo!"

She quickly pulled her dress up over her breasts and struggled to pull the hem down to her calves. Once she was decent, she ran her fingers through her hair to try and control what must have been a mess after he had pulled out her bun. She slipped on her heels and stepped out through the door. Fortunately, there was no one in the hall, so she ducked into a nearby bathroom. As her hair was not a total mess, she quickly left and ran down the hall and up to the first floor looking for Zorro.

He was nowhere to be seen. She darted from room to room, looking for the tall, masked man but to no avail. Then she ran into Ashley who took one look at her, leaned over to sniff near Emily's face and said, "You got laid! I can tell."

"Oh, Ash, I never saw his cock, but his tongue! Oh my God, I've never had such good oral sex in my entire life. What fabulous O's. And now he's disappeared!"

"Who?"

"Zorro. Have you seen him?"

"Yeah, I saw him leave a bit ago," Ashley responded to Emily who had turned and was racing to the door. Outside there was nobody. No sign of Zorro. He had simply vanished.

Tears came to her eyes as she turned to go back into the house. Ashley met and consoled her as tears poured down her face and sobs wracked her body. "Come on, Em. I'm sure he'll look you up. If it was so good, you'll hear from him. He even knows what you look like, so you may be surprised some day just walking across campus," she reassured. Then she went on, "Em, what's that on your hands?"

Emily looked down to see her palms and fingers covered with dark smudges. "I don't know, unless it was some hair coloring. I did hold his head near the end..."

"OK, that's a bit of good news. You know he doesn't have black hair, see?"

"Like that's going to help a lot," Emily cried out even more.

Ashley grabbed her friend and lead her outside. "Come on. Let's go home. I'm done here and obviously so are you. I'll grab a Lyft." On the brief trip home, the women were silent and once in their room, they stripped and cleaned up before hitting the sack.

In bed Ashley tried to console her roomie once again. Eventually Emily cried herself to sleep wondering how a night of such phenomenal sex could end up with her feeling so miserable.

The next day she lounged around in her pajamas eating ice cream and drinking wine. Ashley tried to get Emily to talk. "Let's figure out what we know. Maybe we can track him down. Tell me about him."

"Well, he's tall, maybe six two or three. I thought he had black hair, but probably not. Lean, but really muscular. Not bulked up, though. Slightly calloused hands."

"That's it? Now why were his hands calloused? You sure he was a student?"

"I sure thought he was. Not much to go on, is it?"

"No, but we'll need to keep our eyes open and hope for the best."

The next day Ashley finally got Emily to get cleaned up, dressed and off to class saying "Crying won't make him come back, so get back out there."

-----

Emily still had to return the dress so on the next afternoon she went over to the party shop. There were several people milling around waiting to return costumes. A cute little brunette had what appeared to be a tutu and near her was a tall, thin blonde with short, gel-spiked hair who was holding a bag of clothes. Over to one side was a short guy carrying an alien costume.

Ms. Tutu turned in her costume with profuse thanks to Carol and then next up was the tall woman. She looked vaguely familiar and Emily thought she must have seen her on the women's basketball team. "Smith's Bouldering and Climbing Gym" was stenciled on the back of her sweatshirt and she wore a pair of thin, black gym pants.

"Must be a rock-jock," thought Emily idly.

"Hi, Megan, bringing your costume back?" asked Carol.

"Yeah," said the tall woman with a husky voice that sounded eerily familiar to Emily.

"Costume OK? Did you leave your hair blonde?"

"Nope, colored it black."

"Alright, here's your receipt. Oh, did you have a good time?"

The woman turned around to Emily. Her jaw was squarish and her lips sensuous. Her eyes held Emily's as she nodded with a tiny grin and said, "Yeah." She paused a few seconds before going on, "Yeah, I had a great time."

-----

I know some will argue that this belonged in the Lesbian Sex category, but that would have spoiled the surprise. Their coupling was erotic, so I went with it.

FWIW: The calloused hands were an attempt to make Zorro appear more masculine. Rock climbers are generally lean and muscular and can develop calloused hands and fingertips over time.

12