All Comments on 'Zwylliger'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
jane marwoodjane marwoodover 10 years ago
Lovely

A delight to read. 5*****

trashmantxtrashmantxover 10 years ago
Great story

But wasn't the judge killed by a girl he raped in an earlier story?

Oh well I would like to hear more from Zwylliger great character.

browser58ntbrowser58ntover 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed it very much. Not necessarily 100% accurate, but close enough.

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoover 10 years ago
great story

typical cops/judges/prosecuters, still predominate today. gotta love it when they get what they deserve

art1972art1972over 10 years ago
Good story

Character could be the start of a multiple story read.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THIS COULD HAVE HAPPENED

and is still going on. TK U MLJ LV NV

dinkymacdinkymacover 10 years ago
Nice story!

Thanks for sharing.

tazmuntazmunover 10 years ago
Soul Warming

Sometimes a little well deserved revenge is just good for the soul....gotta love two water moccasins and a rattlesnake. Just a niggle on that for future fun though...all water moccasins aren't dangerous, your thinking of the "Cottonmouth"

Shadowreader7Shadowreader7over 10 years ago
Good read

But is that it? What is the agency and what happened to the girl front he start of the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
H E Y

You forgot somethings ? ? ?

good anyway.....bill

5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sorry about using Anon for this but...

Shadowreader, can you say "No Such Agency"? The CIA's mission is outside the US, but there is another, more powerful, one that operates anywhere it sees a need; and with a high degree of impunity,..a shadow, you might say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More

An interesting story. Further adventures of Paul would be great.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
THE MILITARY FOREVER HAS USES

for personnel with special talents. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

As a navy man let me say this is the greatest of yours yet.

Ed

The NavigatorThe Navigatorover 9 years ago
Major's bars?

When I was a US Army Major in the Korean War, I wore a gold leaf to signify my rank. Previously, when I was a Captain, two silver bars identified my rank.

Did all that change for your story?

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
WHEN YOU ARE KIDDING ON THE SQUARE

its funny how fiction become truth or dare, TK U MLJ LV NV

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
two funny

"taken won look"

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3about 8 years ago
Huh?

Weird, wild, anarchic, unbelieveable, and very enjoyable.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
Enjoyable fiction this is...

Coming in from 'Nam was via the Pacific. Especially when arriving in SF.

Captains have bars showing rank, majors have gold oak leaves. Two star generals are not all that important, no one pays much attention to them. One star, three stars, those get attention. Just the way it is, don't know why.

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 7 years ago
For Tasmun

Water moccasins and Cotton Mouth Moccasins are a species of pit vipers and they are one and the same. They are very dangerous and can cause death if the bite is not treated. Not all bites are fatal however, depends upon the physical health of the victim to a great degree. Luck plays a part too.

Many water snakes are not venomous and helpful to the environment but do become misidentified by those like yourself who are not well informed and they are oft times mistakenly killed.

rightbankrightbankabout 7 years ago
I have to admire your creativity

You can really spin a tale.

the good ol boy is alive and well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mixed feelings on this one...

The story is well written; the revenge is deep and wide. However, there's a few lose ends- like, why was the Judge and Sheriff have a raging hard on against the family? You don't make waves unless you're going surfing- why risk the rocks?

Second off, nobody in the military will willingly work with the CIA/NSA/FBI. See, the alphabet agency's? Their people get promoted by acquiring intel; and the men on the ground have the best intel. If the intel isn't available? The CIA/NSA fuckers will "acquire" the people they need for "volunteer" to GET the intel they need for their promotions.

Fuck them; the next person I meet who's name is "John Smith, CIA" I'm going to tear off his head and squeeze his body like a tube of toothpaste. Had too many of them fuckers in the Army. I don't like them, trust them, or respect them at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Not a bad story but some of it seemed “Off” to me. Especially the part where they were in Vietnam. I just couldn’t buy that part. I did two tours in Vietnam in a Marine rifle company. I guess I’m a little touchy about how writers portray Vietnam vets in their stories. And I don’t think this was a very realistic

OmniferisOmniferisalmost 6 years ago
Good story and maybe an idea

I know you said you don't really read or take in what the messages say. But I liked this story, and I was wondering if maybe you could do a story with more indepth of the Agency, maybe were they have to hunt down someone and they involve Sherriff Davis and his officers?

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
COULD THIS HAVE BEEN THE START

of The Shack or NCIS. TK U MLJ LV NV

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Great story

Good American hero. No parades, no banter, no bullshit, just decisive action and results. Really thought his early girlfriend would come back into play but that would be stretching it. Great story JimBob 44.

2coastflyer2coastflyerabout 4 years ago
Gotta love it when karma comes callin!

Really enjoyed this! Would really like to read a continuation of this protagonist/character.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Holy crap that was a riveting story. I started on JB’s loving wife stories and thoroughly enjoyed them, so I thought I would work my way in reverse alphabetical order through the rest. Excellent work, as always JB.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 3 years ago
Retribution

Enjoyed the story and how even when in a pile of shit, Paul came out smelling like a rose. Sometimes it was kind of hard to keep track of the dickheads that needed killing and the ones he did kill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good Read!!!

Except for the killing of the hippies, kinda over the top and made our protagonist a killer instead of a righteous vigilante:(

garyr19680garyr19680about 3 years ago

Damn fun read! The ONLY thing I noticed that sounded off (well, asicde from all the revenge stuff, but that was fun to read,) was when he mentioned he couldn't figure out how the LT (lieutenant) earned his "Stripes". But that was so minor that it didn't bother me at all. I'm just in a nitpicky mood - ate too much and drank too much too late in the evening and am staying up reading. until my tum-tum feels better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wish it were an ongoing series following his future adventures,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

During this time the USS Sam Houston was a Fleet Ballistic Missile Nuclear Submarine making Deterrent Patrols. He would not have been transported on it. The Cruiser USS Houston was sunk in 1942.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This would make a great movie and the story needs a sequel!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Sorry but Paul was a fucking psychopath.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

It only took a little bit when I remembered that I had read this story before, but knew it was good and decided to continue reading. Still brings a smile seeing all them good old boys get what's coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A darker style of Luther's War and St.Clair Stories.

War on Poverty and War on Drugs as establishment repression of the poor during the Civil rights struggles. Trying to clean the ghettos and Barrios as well as the rural poor to dispose of them to foreign wars.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman6 months ago

Just thought his Army "friends" would find his high school friend, Shelia for him instead of becoming a CIA type assassin. good revenge killings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.