All Comments on 'Zydeco Coffee'

by JimBob44

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
PurplefizzPurplefizz9 months ago

As someone that just like Marty, firmly believes in freshly roasted, freshly ground coffee that’s made properly, I really enjoyed this story, the fact it featured lovely characters didn’t dent that enjoyment one iota. The inclusion of warm, freshly fried Beignets however is utterly unforgivable, as I can’t think of anything else and I’m now craving a hot, sugary treat to go with my breakfast coffee first thing tomorrow!

Many thanks JimBob44 for both writing and posting your stories here on Lit for our enjoyment and delectation, best wishes, Ppfzz. 5⭐️

P.S. Keep on with the Southern dialect, I know a lot of readers don’t get it, but I do and I love it.

TheAce0fHeartsTheAce0fHeartsover 2 years ago

I can't believe how many people like this. What's with the cave man language?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I enjoyed your story very much thanks for posting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there more?

I loved your story and I would love to see another chapter of it please.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyabout 5 years ago
Enjoyable coffee break.

Liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Coffee

Enjoyable read. Humor, Serious Situation, and some Sex thrown in to round out your tale. Keep writing, looking forward to more.

mordbrandmordbrandabout 5 years ago
5* as usual

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
OMG!

honey fullilove? five stars for the name alone!

k9atchak9atchaabout 5 years ago
Great stuff...

.... As always. Thanks for another enjoyable read.

peter944peter944about 5 years ago
Ok a strange little story

But a great one. The only thing I had a small problem with if some if the Dialog where you tried (I think) to capture creole manner of speech. I had to re-read in a few places to understand what they were saying. I am not sure how you fix that but... other than that quibble a neat little tale that I had fun reading. I usually don't read in this category but I am glad I did. Well done.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 5 years ago
Thanks!

Super story....

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLabout 5 years ago
Wonderful Story

Hello!

Just finished reading this lovely story.

Really great character development and plot!

Would love to see more of these characters in future stories!

BTW, IMHO, it is quite difficult to portray local vocabulary and accents in a story without it looking ...well... overdone and silly... but you nailed it! I did have to look up what a "beignet" was :)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarabout 5 years ago
I'm Smiling

What a good way to start a Friday morning. A funny, heartwarming story about some really odd characters. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

buran288buran288about 5 years ago

Another Great Story, Yeah!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

I don't read alot of stories in this category, but I took chance with yours. I was surprised and pleased with the story. I liked the characters and the flow of the story. I liked how you continued the story after they became a couple and loved each other. A lot of writers seem to think that is the end once they couple up. You gave the reader a chance to see what a writer can do. Thanks for your time and imagination.

Deedee1946Deedee1946about 5 years ago
Real love

This story shows what REAL LOVE is all about, thank you, and a follow up would be nice also.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
From start to finish

That was an absolute delight to read.. thank you so much for writing and sharing.

HighpikeHighpikeabout 5 years ago
From start to finish

That was an absolute delight to read. Thank you so much. It's 0720 on my bit of the planet and that has set me up for the day.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimBob44@JimBob44
5073 Followers
All stories published on Literotica under the name JimBob44 are the sole property of the author. Permission is NOT granted to anyone to publish these works elsewhere.