Yokubo's Diary

A 1-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
The diary looked innocent enough, but it hides some gruesome secrets.
0
3.8k
3
1
7


Started: 11/10/2023

Updated: 03/23/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

If you happen to stumble upon this diary, be warned, you are in for a scare. Don't mistake this diary for an ordinary one, as it is one of the most potent cursed objects that has ever existed in mankind. No matter how tempting it may seem, do not open the diary. However, if you still find it intriguing and wish to explore, then be my guest. From what I've heard, this diary doesn't appear randomly; it chooses its victims based on their sins.

Rules: -

1) You can only read the diary if it permits you.

2) It will present five stories of confessions.

3) You are required to read all of them.

4) The writings will disappear after you finish reading.

5) Next, it’s your turn to write down a story.

6) If you don’t follow the rules and quite midway, then unspeakable things will occur.

7) The curse will gradually erode the sanity of your loved ones until you agree to write your stories.

When you read the stories, you'll notice that everyone uses different pronouns to refer to the curse. This is because the curse itself has no gender. It can be anything, depending on your tastes. Here's a heads up for you: the curse doesn't have a name, but its victims call it "Yokobo." Yokobo may appear harmless at first glance, but rest assured, it's not. It transforms your loved ones into sex maniacs, feeding on their lust and greed.

Don’t worry, in the end, you will also find your own story to tell us, they all do. Now that you know the rules, it’s time to read the tales of misfortune. Five handpicked horrors await you.

TABLE OF CONTENTS