Jane, You’re...

A 1-part Story Series.

Series Info
Jane and Williams adventures through an age gap relationship
0
4.5k
10
0
5


Started: 04/26/2024

Updated: 04/30/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Jane is a young barista, William her boss. William’s not so young, and recently divorced.

Our series opens with Jane and William working late one evening.

Jane’s been crushing on her older boss for a while. But, he was married when she started. She really needed the job and told herself that her little crush would fade over time…. It always did with older guys like him. They always leered and treated her like a dumb piece of meat.

But, William had been different. She thought he was attracted to her at one point. But ever since he’d been single again, he’d practically treated her like she was radio active.

William’s been filled with guilt about the desire he’s had for this little hottie he hired three years ago. She was just out of college and he figured she’d be gone after that first Summer. But she was still here. He was thinking she was getting tired of working ehre, though. Her performance had been slipping recently.

It was too bad, he loved having her around. She was smart, intelligent, and god damn she was hot! She had been a masturbatory fantasy since the day of that first interview. His ex, Pamella and he had still been living together then. He had had hopes of things working out, but that bitch was already cheating on him back then. He’d gone home that night and pounded a big nut out thinking about her!

Lightning strikes, as they say…. As things progress, they find compatibilities as they explore each others’ kinks, fantasies and desires!

** NOTES ** - I will be using this series as a place to explore some of the kinkier stuff…. The first story is filled with oral sex, some DD/lg hints…. Let’s see how freaky I get?

TABLE OF CONTENTS