Jane, You’re... Late Again!

Story Info
Age gap romance at work turns dirty fast! (First in a series).
1.5k words
4.17
3.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jane, you're late again."

"I know, Daddy."

"And stop calling me that! I know you think it's funny, but I really am old enough to be your father! And, if my ex-wife comes in here and hears that? Holy crap, she'd kill you first, then me! It wouldn't matter whether you were just joking or not. And, it doesn't matter if our divorce was final last week. She still owns 1/4 of the coffee shop!" I huffed.

"Besides! You're in trouble! This is the third time you've been late in the last seven shifts!"

"I'm sorry Mr. Friendly. I really am. I just got to daydreaming on the bus again and missed my stop.

"Is there anything.... ANNNNNNYthing? I can do to make it up to you, dad... uh, Mr. Friendly?" She tried.

Then she leaned forward a little and her shirt slipped forward revealing a tantalizing view of her cleavage. A valley made up of smooth, supple, young skin. William could see the tops of her bra cups and the center clasp. Then, the cups slowly fell forward. Slowly they created a shadow between skin and fabric as her breasts fell forward. They weren't big, by any stretch of the imagination....

William's imagination had already done some stretching. He imagined her breasts were just a little smaller than a handful. He imagined her nipples were the same color as her lips.... Maybe a touch darker? He figured they'd be the size of a pencil eraser. He imagined them hardening between his fingers....

And he caught himself AGAIN! And, as he slowly raised his eyes, he found hers.

Staring.

At him.

At him with that god damned Cheshire grin on her face.

Fuck. She knew.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

How was he ever going to get the upper hand back from this little cock tease? Eh, he'd figure it out. He'd had to deal with little girls like this before this. Although, this one sorely tempted him.... More than any before. Much, much more....

"Okay Jane, just... Please try to be a better employee... And try to be on time tomorrow."

She just looked at me with that grin.

"Hey, can you go help Emily with grinding and bagging that coffee I roasted this morning, please?"

"Of course, Daddy." She replied and turned to walk away...

I almost spanked her right there and then. But that would have been all kinds of lawsuits and trouble I did NOT need. Luckily, she didn't push her luck anymore and headed off to do the work, I'd asked of her.

She really was a good employee.... And a nice girl... And I really needed to stop thinking about her the way I did. She was what 26? I was just over 50 now. I had a daughter older than her. But man, she was fine....

----

Later, near closing, it was just William and Jane alone in the store. They'd been cleaning up the last dirty mugs and spoons, wiping down the counters and cleaning up the espresso machine. The last customer left, and William locked the door. He headed to his office and finished up the last of the paperwork. Jane slipped in at one point and sat quietly watching him.

"Yes?" he asked.

"Why don't you like me?" She blurted out.

"Wh-what?" I stammered.

She just stared at me. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as I looked at her and not having a clue how to respond.

"I like you a lot, Jane. Otherwise, I never would put up with some of the things you do." I tried the best boss voice I could muster.

"Y-you l-like me?"

I was quiet, all of a sudden. My mouth to brain connection was interrupted and my mouth was suddenly very, very dry... My brain was dry as well! Dry as a desert of any ideas about how to answer that question.

I mean, the truth was, I did like her... I liked her too much!

"I knew it, Daddy!" She practically yelled as she jumped out of the chair in the corner of my office and crashed into my chest. She threw her arms around me, and hugged me so tight, I could barely breath!

"Woah! Slow you're roll there! I meant.... I mean.... I didn't.... I uh..."

I made the mistake of looking down. Into her eyes. Her golden eyes, that now looked on the verge of spilling big, fat tears.

A desert.... Like arid, man. My mouth was dry, my tongue suddenly swollen.

My brain ceased to function!

No other excuse, because the next thing I did was lean down and kissed her.

I didn't mean to. I am not sure what in the heck possessed me.... Other than her.

She possessed me.

Now I needed to possess her!

She needed to possess me too, it seemed! She attacked me as well.... Our mouths crashed together, opening instantly and our tongues reached for each other like magnets! We twined tongues, fighting to get at each others' mouths. Our heads twisting this way and that and our hands began grasping and pulling, tugging at clothing.

The next thing I knew she was moaning loudly as I tugged on her left nipple with my teeth. I began sucking on it. I felt it tighten, the areola puckering and beading, The nipple became rock hard in nanoseconds! I ran my tongue across the tip as a tugged gently with my teeth. My hands held each side of her chest to keep her from moving. She thrashed a little as her lower half was wreathing and wiggling to rub against my right leg.

Her solid, firm little b-cups were perfect. Her areolas were about the size of a quarter, and her nipples were a little larger than I had imagined.... Just a little. Her skin smelled of jasmine and tasted like salty honey.

We continued to tear at each other's clothing until we were both down to a weird assortment of socks and underwear before I finally slowed enough to take a breath and step back.... That's when she truly stole my breath. Jane was on the thin side, but not unhealthy. Her skin was a beautiful light olive color.... And she had no tan lines.

Instead, she had tattoos. They covered much of her torso, and legs.... As well as her upper arms.... They ran across her stomach, and up to just under her breasts. They ran down across her stomach. Mostly, they were flowers and dolphins, sea turtles and some words here and there. The tattoos didn't cover every inch of her skin, there were still large sections of bare skin.... A work in progress.

I made a 'spin for me' motion with my finger, and she obediently spun slowly, seductively. Her back was covered in more tattoos, as were the outsides of her hips. Her cheeks were un-inked.

Her body was thin and long, and I needed to touch it, hold it, posses it!

Right now!

As we finished stripping and began making out again, I picked Jane up, turned and placed her on my desk. I pulled her butt up to the edge of my desk and pushed her back. I sat in my chair, pulled a leg over each of my shoulders and leaned forward.

She was smooth shaven. Her lips were a bit darker down here, too. Her lips had swollen and began slowly opening for me. Her clit was swollen as well.... It sat peeking out of the hood.

I blew gently on her labia.... Warm air, soft breath, then reached out with my tongue and gently ran them up the edge of Jane's pussy lips.

She moaned and her lips opened a bit more for me.... Like a beautiful lotus flower.

She tasted sweet and salty again. Her moisture was thick, and clear. Slippery on my tongue. It stuck to my lips when I pulled away.... She was so wet.

Her moans were low and guttural now, almost constant. I feasted....

I could feel her tensing more and more now. I chased down the things she liked and when I found out she liked the flat of my tongue, I dragged it up across her opening, all the way top of her pussy and her hard little nub... On the third lick like this, she let loose...

I had never been with a woman who was a squirter. But Jane was. She began shaking... She shook like I had electrocuted her. Her moans became funny sounding syllables as she tried to talk.

Then her body tensed, her pelvis jumped off the desk. I held on for dear life. My mouth clamped between her thighs, her fluid spraying onto my mouth and chin. for a quick burst.

The second burst hit my chin, then dribbled down my throat and chest. The last burst just bubbled out of her slowly, dripping down my front.

I let her come back to the planet and sat back with a smile on my face....

End Part One....