Final Flu Shanghai

A 1-part Story Series.

Series Info
A sentient virus wants one man to breed as much as possible
00000


Started: 04/30/2024

Updated: 05/08/2024

The author is still actively writing this series.

Share this Series
Series Introduction

Final Flu is an erotic story setting in which an intelligent flu virus decides that it needs a lot more of one man's DNA in the human population. The first Final Flu series, Final Flu Shanghai, is about an accountant named Jim who suddenly finds every attractive woman he meets reacting strangely during a one-week work trip in China. Future Final Flu series, hopefully including those by other authors, will tell the tales of the precious few other men scattered throughout the world that have the genetic quirks that the virus wants to spread.

Unlike most other stories in this mass impregnation genre, the main character is not some evil mind controlling rapist. This story is for people like me who have trouble suspending either disbelief or morality long enough to read the typical sex slave harem stories. In each Final Flu series, the main character is a regular guy caught up in events that seem inexplicable and are completely out of his control. For readers like me who think too much and always come up with logical flaws that ruin almost any fantasy, the plot contains plausible reasons why nobody has to worry about STDs, how a virus could create a separate intelligence within a human body, why the virus wants to get so many women pregnant with this one man's babies, how he can have sex so many times, and etc.

Someday if Literotica allows me to post stories with links I'll add Final Flu here. Until then, it's not hard to find if you're interested.

TABLE OF CONTENTS