Warden's Wife Pays His Debt Ch. 08

Story Info
Stockholm syndrome or slut wife? Changes occur...
18.9k words
4.78
64.6k
93

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 07/07/2023
Created 05/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,746 Followers

This story is posted on the Literotica website--I do not give permission for it to be reposted or reprinted anywhere else without my consent.

I had originally planned on this being the final chapter, but it got so long, I decided to divide it into two parts. Chapter 9 WILL be the final chapter and will publish very soon.

Special inspirational thanks to a handful of Lit members including EH9198, mia_denier and jmiron.

Keep your eyes out for the final chapter soon. I think it'll be a worthy finale.

I hope you enjoy Chapter 8...

Fifth

*****

4:00 a.m.

Mylo Dickenson woke in the large bed of Grant and Liv Rawlins' seaside getaway in Sea Ranch, California. He gazed over at the warden's wife as she slept. The cum-crusted flat sheet covered most of her spectacular body, but one of her stunning tits lay exposed. To say Mylo had enjoyed his time with the young doctor's magnificent chest would be an understatement. From the first moment he'd torn the silky sweater from her bangin' body at the prison until only a few hours previously, her amazing D-cups had been like a kid's new favorite play toy.

It had been a long time, but he honestly couldn't remember having enjoyed a better set. Heavy, round, and possessing that flawless shape that forced her nipples upward, he suspected they hadn't lost any of their youthful rigidity even now in her mid-30's. Mylo pridefully admired the array of bite marks and hickey's cast around the previously unblemished surfaces.

But even as he lay ogling the lovely creature who would soon relieve his churning balls yet again, his thoughts turned to the television report from the hot Indian reporter at San Quentin. The video images were inarguable, the authorities clearly weren't fucking around--the military-style assault looked to be swift and decisive. The inmate horde certainly lacked the organization and firepower to fend off such an onslaught and would surely succumb, probably sooner than later.

Mylo knew this was inevitable, but he hoped it might not happen so soon.

He knew that once the authorities wrestled back control of the old prison, it was only a matter of time before they discovered the warden and his wife weren't on the premises. Mylo wasn't so naïve as to not understand the consequences of that discovery and the possible decisions he would have to make as a result.

But those choices would have to wait--right now he wanted to empty his balls.

The convicted rapist gently maneuvered Liv Rawlins' naked body on top of him. Faint sounds escaped her succulent lips. As they both lay facing the wood-beamed vaulted ceiling, Mylo buried his nose in her thick wavy locks. After the previous night of sweat and sex, her intoxicatingly dirty scent aroused him. And while his head hurt from a long day of partying and fucking, blood flowed uninhibited to his monster dick. He circled his hands around her swollen mounds and lightly squeezed.

A sleep-infused moan escaped her lips.

The prison escapee slipped his hand down across her smooth middle and weaved his fingers in her tiny tuft of lady fur. He could feel a slight crustiness in the typically silky coif. A whole lot of bodily fluids had splashed across the little patch since their 'family' shower the previous afternoon. Mylo's fingers continued downward on their devious mission--softly caressing the young doctor's swollen labia in the process.

Another feint gasp sounded. "Mmmm..."

Mylo was already back in his element, a sly smile formed on his face as he glanced over at the walkie-talkie on the nightstand.

At that moment, Chief Warden Grant Rawlins woke from his fitful slumber. The rain had stopped, but it was still pitch-black in the dark starless sky. He was shivering uncontrollably while bound to the unforgiving chair, soaked to the bone in the damp, low-40's temperatures. The past several nights had been some of the longest of his life, but they paled to this one. He had pissed himself again and once the relief from the painkillers subsided, the intense agony from his injuries returned to his tortured body. And he was practically freezing.

The scent of human urine was like smelling salt to his dulled senses, helping wake him from his shallow rest. He heard a distant sound, but his muddled brain didn't immediately register from where it came.

But as his coherency crystallized, recollections of what he'd seen and heard earlier in the night did too...at least he imagined they did. Was it possible it had only been a dream...the worst nightmare of his life? Could the haunting fireside sex between his wife and the sociopath have been only a cruel vision in his vice-dazed mind? Had the sounds and visuals he'd witnessed been only a figment of his imagination? Did she really respond to the lunatic's sexual actions in the ways his tortuous brain recalled?

Back in the bedroom Mylo's fingers softly caressed the young wife's swelling button while he lightly patted the bulbous head of his fat dick against her slickened labia. Satisfied whispers oozed from her lips as she slept. Mylo planted subtle kisses along her neck.

"Mmmm...that feels good honey." She moaned faintly, still dreaming it was her husband.

The warden's ears perked up when he heard his wife's angelic voice.

"Feels good, don't it baby?" A man's gruff tones interrupted.

"Mmmm...uhhh...yes keep doing it just like that...uhhh."

Grant's heart sank as the barely audible words coming from his wife's mouth confirmed that what he'd seen and heard the previous night hadn't been a dream.

"You want it again don't you." Mylo edged as he replaced his fingers with the spongy head of his cock.

"Mmmm...yesss," she whispered, still not awake but feeling budding pleasure between her legs.

"Tell me what you want."

"Keep doing it...Mmmm...I like it...like that...uhn...rub it...yeah."

"You wanna cum again?"

"Mmmm yesss...uhn...feels so good." The hot doctor moaned, her erratic breathing now loud enough for her husband to pick up on it.

Another grin formed on Mylo's face as he felt more silky wetness dousing his veiny meat.

Liv Rawlins lay on top of him, back on his muscled chest, eyes closed, still not sure if she was dreaming. She felt the warm pressing bulge between her legs just as she gained coherency.

Mylo's cockhead mashed between her slippery pussy lips.

"Ugh...no...not again." She whined in a startled response.

"Shit bitch, it's been like three hours, my balls are full, this time we'll just do it nice and slow."

"Three hours isn't anything. I can't handle anymore."

"Oh, let's not start that again--we both know that's a bunch of shit. I can already feel your horny slit wetting my dick. I'm just gonna put it in and then you can tell me you don't want it."

The young wife gasped as his oversized head pushed past her puffy lips and popped inside. The convict gradually worked it deeper. "Mmmm...now that's what I'm talking about. It's wet, ain't it?" He breathed into her ear.

Liv held her breath, trying not to respond to the feeling of being so full yet again.

"Fuck Doc, your tight little pussy and my big cock were made for each other. Tell me that doesn't feel good." He groaned in her ear before reaching down and sandwiching her clit between two of his craggy fingers.

"Ohhh...God...please don't." She whimpered.

"C'mon baby, you know it feels good, let's just lay here and enjoy a nice slow fuck!" Mylo coaxed as he slowly forced his cock further inside while edging her tender bump.

"Why do you keep...uhn...keep doing this? I...I don't want you to..." She whined--her conviction waning the deeper he sunk.

"Okay Doc..." he started before reaching for her hand and bringing it down between her legs. "You take over then." He moved her delicate digits across her swollen nub.

"That a girl...rub that little button while I take care of these hard-ass nipples."

"Don't make me do this...please." She begged.

"You're already doing it sweetheart. Your fingers are already all slick and shiny, huh?" Mylo teased as he raised his hips and bottomed out deep inside her.

Her juices were dripping around his cock.

"Ugh...God...it's too deep. Please don't do this." She objected yet her fingers didn't stop.

"C'mon baby it ain't so bad...your sweet slit doesn't seem to mind--it's oozing all over my balls." He stuck his tongue in her ear.

The warden from his desolate position tried to focus on his wife's response, but his chattering teeth and need to urinate again made it hard to concentrate.

Liv could feel the intense pleasure senses tingling deep inside as the fat head of his huge cock bumped against her cervix. It was wrong, but despite her guilt, she asked herself why she was even fighting it. Grant won't know if I just enjoy this for a while. Besides I'm doing this as much for him as I am for me. If I keep this man distracted, maybe it will help us come up with an escape strategy... Her conflicted brain rationalized while her dripping pussy pulsed around the convict's thick meatstick.

Mylo could sense from her subtle movements and growing lack of resistance, the sexy doctor was succumbing to her pleasure senses. He pulled on her stiff nipples. "Baby, the warden is enjoying the best sleep he's had in days, let's just enjoy this. If we keep it down, he won't know."

"Ugh...I shouldn't be...uhn...God. Ohhh fuck...uhn...mmph..."

"That a girl...roll those hips while you play with yourself..."

The warden's head sunk to his chest as the words and sounds echoed through the speaker. This can't be happening again...

"Tell me how good it is." Mylo growled. "Squeeze those pussy muscles around it...yeah just like that!"

"Ohhh...uhn...uhn...you're...so...so...deep. Why do you do this to me...ohhh mmph!"

"Cuz you're a hot fuck Doc and we both know you love it!"

"Uhn...uhn...sooo deeeep! God...you're big...fuck!"

Mylo grinned as he glanced over at the walkie-talkie. "Feels fuckin' good, don't it?"

"Mmmm...shit...this is so wrong. We shouldn't be doing this. But...but...oh shit...yeah...ohhh...right there...uhhh..."

Mylo released one of her tits and pressed his hand against her cheek turning her head to the side. "Suck on my tongue!"

Every muscle in her husband's body tensed as he listened.

Liv shook her head. She couldn't see Mylo's extended tongue in the darkened room, but she sensed it was close to her open lips. The convict pushed more forcefully until the insistent digit danced across her lower lip. He pinched her right nipple between his fingers.

"Oh God!" She shrieked in pain and surprise.

Mylo took the opportunity to bury his tongue between her open lips.

Liv did her best to resist as the slippery digit explored her mouth from the side. Sadly, it didn't take long before the inexplicable pleasure feelings from his thrusting cock and her own manipulation of her clitoris caused her remaining resistance to fade away. She turned her head as far as possible and sucked his tongue further into her mouth.

The sounds of confirmation were validated to the warden when he heard his wife's mouth-filled moans...sounds he'd heard thousands of times when they made love.

Oh my fucking God! She's kissing him!

He didn't have long to process those thoughts before he heard her again.

"Ohhh...uhn...yeah...you're gonna make me...ohhhh...uhhhh...ohhhh...don't...stoppppp..." his wife's sounds of ecstasy were replaced by more intense mouth-filled moans.

The climatic responses continued until the convict's grating voice declared triumphantly, "Yeah Doc, cum all-over that big fuckin' cock again...yeah, I can feel that sweet shit squirtin' all over my balls!"

Over the next hour, the formerly resistive wife sullied Mylo's testicles and the bed sheets in a litany of orgasmic explosions while he remained buried deeply in her from below.

The helpless warden wallowed in misery for what felt like an eternity listening to his wife's bountiful climaxes before the sociopath triumphantly filled her again.

*****

7:00 a.m.

The warden woke to bright sunshine cascading off the wall of glass in front of him. He hadn't seen the sun in over a week, but despite its radiance, it did little to quell the feelings of discomfort in his wrecked body. His clothes were soaked to the bone, and he was shivering uncontrollably. The pain from his injuries had returned and now his head ached from the previous day and night of drinking and drugs.

Before his mind could turn to thoughts of what he'd witnessed and heard throughout the night, the glass patio door slid open in front of him. The first thing he saw was Mylo Dickenson's huge dick dangling heavily over his softball-sized scrotum. The convict opened the door partially and stood in the opening.

"Well looky there, the sun finally came out chief, but damn it's still chilly out here, it's gonna make my balls shrink up!" Mylo joked as he lifted his cock and displayed his massive ball sack.

"Well, that's a relative term, ain't it fuckhead?" He continued.

The sex offender gazed at the despondent man sitting in front of him. The warden was shaking from the cold and saliva was beading down his chin below the ubiquitous funnel still wedged inside his mouth.

"What a night, huh chief? I gotta say, you're sure doing a helluva job making up for all the shit you put me through the past six or seven years. I mean, sharing this house, that big bed, all that tasty grub, the booze, your stogies, and...uh..." A shit-eating grin formed on his face.

Grant's eyes narrowed.

"So, what'd you think last night chief? That was a performance even I didn't know I still had in me. But something about that slut brings out the best in me! She truly is one horny bitch and those big fuckin' tits are so fun they make by balls bounce together--not to mention that bubbly ass...I swear it belongs on a twelve-year-old boy!" Mylo winked at him as the warden's face welled with redness.

"But I have to say, all that shit pales compared to that gushing little slit of hers. That sweet thing loves it some big ol' horse dick, don't it? I'm sure you heard her moaning, whimpering, and begging for more. Does she do that when you guy's fuck?" The cruel convict already knew the answer and was joyfully aware the warden couldn't respond anyway.

"Well, I'll tell you what chief, I'm freezing my nuts off leaning out this door without any clothes. Let me throw something on and I'll come get you, change you out of those wet rags, and get you something to yummy to eat--I think Purina cat chow is on the menu this morning! But remember to keep it down, your old lady didn't get much sleep last night and now she's nestled in those warm snuggly sheets catching up."

*****

11:30 a.m.

Mylo sat on the edge of the bed ogling Liv Rawlins' spectacular tits as they sat squeezed together in the open-fronted leather lace-up corset.

"I'm going to freeze to death wearing this outdoors in January." She complained.

"Oh, it won't be so bad with the leather jacket over the top, besides I'll be blocking most of the wind. But before you put that coat on, let me have a better look at you. Turn around."

Liv reluctantly modeled the ensemble for him. Mylo's cock swelled as he gawked at her smokin' body in the black leather outfit. The skin-tight pants and four inch thick-healed mid-calf boots showed off her sexy legs and bubbled ass to perfection. Her bare shoulders and lithe neck were accentuated by the small straps of the top that looked like it might bust open at any moment. She had showered and fashioned her hair and applied slutish makeup the way he liked. This time he made her put on bright red glossy lipstick and paint her nails to match.

"Fuck Doc, you should be on the cover of "Biker World" magazine!"

"I never planned to wear this top out in public, Grant got it to share just between us." She whined.

"Well, today is everyone else's lucky day, cuz unlike your small-minded hubby, I'm not shy about sharing that sexy shit with the rest of the world!"

"That's big of you..."

"Not as big as those sweet-ass melons of yours!" He laughed. "Now grab your jacket and let's go. By the way, you never commented on how I look in my get-up?" Mylo chirped. "These boots are tight as fuck, but I have to say I like the way these leather pants show off my cock!"

Liv glanced down and stared at what looked like a salami running down his thigh.

"Subtle..." she deadpanned, causing him to erupt in laughter.

"And by the way, this isn't exactly riding weather, I'm going to freeze."

"Shit, the sun's out and the temperature gauge on the deck says 59, actually kind of balmy for January. I'm sure you wouldn't mind sticking around the house for some more bedroom fun, but I haven't been out and about for fuckin' twenty years, so we're going to take advantage of it!"

The captive wife wasn't going to debate it further, she was amazed he was brash enough to take her out in public. She had already told herself if an opportunity arose to let someone know what he was doing to them, she was going to take it.

"Do you even know how to ride a Harley?" She questioned instead.

He smiled, eyes glistening.

"C'mon honey, do I strike you as the type who hasn't ridden before. I grew up jumping my dirt bike over all kinds of shit while running from the cops. But I will say, I'm looking forward to riding that big ass motherfucker! But before we go, let's go say goodbye to the chief! And keep the coat off till after we say our hasta la vista's."

She scowled at him, knowing full well he just wanted her husband to know he planned to display her large breasts in public.

The warden was fast asleep as they entered his bedroom.

"Hey shithead, wake up!" Mylo shouted.

Liv flashed him a dirty look, but she was pleasantly surprised to see Grant tucked into the bed as Mylo had said he was going to do. Her husband's dreadful funnel had been replaced again by the ball gag, but aside from a serious case of bedhead, she didn't think he looked too bad. The room had a distinct urinal scent, but she figured the smell came from his bucket on the floor, not her husband's piss-stained skin.

The warden woke groggily. But despite his malaise, he quickly recognized the leather riding gear they both wore. The fact they had it on at all surprised him given the time of year and all the rain. But his wife wearing the leather corset didn't.

What else would that lunatic dress her in?

"Hey chief, your wife told me she wanted to go for a ride on the hog today. I told her I could accommodate that." Mylo chuckled. "But then I realized she was talking about your bike this time! So, we're gonna head out for a while, I'm sure you can find something to do while we're gone. Maybe you can finger that little dude in its cage while thinking about all the lustful sounds you've heard coming from next door!"

Grant glowered at the rapist before he glanced in his wife's direction. She looked stunning in the black leather outfit and bright red glossy lipstick. Their eyes met and despite his inability to communicate verbally, she could tell he was encouraging her to take any opportunity she could to get them out of this desolation.

The brilliant doctor nodded subtly to confirm she knew what he was thinking.

Unfortunately for Grant Rawlins, his wife's brain power would be significantly stunted before she could use it.

*****

The warden heard his Harley engine roar to life.

The lunatic convict was helping himself to yet another of his valued possessions.

Just outside the garage, Mylo checked the bike bags he had filled with an assortment of things including a wad of cash he had absconded from the warden's nightstand. He jumped on the big leather seat and revved the monster engine. "FUCK YEAH! THAT'S SOME MOTHERFUCKIN' HORSEPOWER!" He shouted with an ear-to-ear grin.

FifthEstate
FifthEstate
2,746 Followers