Wine and Old Lace

A 2-part Story Series.

Series Info
Series cover
A one-time invitational author challenge.
0
46.9k
46
23
12


Started: 05/12/2023

Updated: 06/16/2023

The author has completed this series.

Share this Series
Literotica
Literotica
2,168 Followers
Series Introduction

Wine and Old Lace is an author-organized challenge created by blackrandl1958.

The concept: Wine, candlelight and love in the air: the elements of romance. They are timeless, but I have always loved period romances. The whisper of lace, the kiss of silk, drawn aside for a lover's embrace, all strike a note that hopeless romantics cannot resist. I am one of the most hopeless.

Great writers who love romance stories have agreed to contribute these historical romances for the reading pleasure of the Literotica audience. They may not all find their way to the romance category, but they will all be a romance from an earlier day, giving the spark of love. An erotic romance is the best the genre has to offer, and we hope you enjoy the stories. Many readers have asked for a romance event, and we are happy to be able to respond.

This Author Challenge was an Invitational event. To find our more about Literotica Author-Organized Challenges, please visit the Authors Hangout of the Literotica Forums.

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Literotica
Literotica
2,168 Followers