brendapate

Single mom, originally from the States, since 25 years expat in Europe. Used to be sexually wild and adventurous before and during marriage (bi swingers both of us) but as parents, hubby thought, we should be more responsible. It appears this was meant only for me; I found out that he has been getting much on the side for some years after Jessica was born... Divorce turned out the best thing that could happen to me. He returned Stateside and I did quite well building my own career in art and teaching, whilst enjoying living with the most wonderful daughter any Mom could wish for. Only my sex life never really recovered. After the divorce I find I connect more easily to women than men; I date, occasionally, but career and parenting take their toll. And then, to my shocked surprise, my own daughter started blossoming into a beautiful young woman and invaded my sexual fantasies. Still, fantasy they must remain, I don't see myself being able to be the mother she deserves and at the same time be her lesbian lover.

Location

The Hague, The Netherlands

Gender

Female

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
2Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

41

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Art, Travel

Fetishes

Incest, Bdsm

Contact Member

Contact brendapate by clicking here.