• Authors
  • raven19

raven19

im a very successful and hot full figured model. I sing dance and i also love to party club and fuck as many men and women that i need. Also i love to fuck and please others as well as myself and i am very into my college education. I love kids and i want to get married someday and have twins and be a great teacher but for right now I WANNA FUC AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!


Im mixed with Hindu/ White/Japanese and Italian. Im outgoing sweet kind loving i want a family soon and im a 19yr old kindergarten teacher im very super smart and i love to sing and act in theatre productions and love my parents and nana and grandpapa so very much i also have a twin bro. i love being sexual. i love to be dominated fucked hard and rough. we can fuck in public places and we can roleplay he can force me to have sex and abuse me and cum in me and il say im not on birth control. i also have a great sexy voice that will make any1 hard as steel and wet as water. at times i may be serious and determined even driven as hell but im still a down to earth lil girl deep inside who wants to be with some1 that will treat me rite and i am always respectful but that will please me and i will please him.


TURN ONS- white guys,asian guys,mex guys,biting my neck, calling me names, using me, gangbangs,cumming in me,forceing me,public sex,incest roleplay, fucking me whenever and wherever the guys need it,treating my like the breeding dirty slut i was born to be,bi guys,lez/butch girls,guys fucking guys gets me super wet


TURN OFFS- wimpy guys, weak guys, cocky guys, playa thug type guys, black guys,rap hip hop music,uncut cocks,and men who arnt aggressive and whaterver else that would tick me off lol

Location

Cali, USA

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
2Following
5My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Other

Fetishes

Impregnation, Incest, Rape, Gay, Les, Forced,

Contact Member

Contact raven19 by clicking here.