Reader Profile image
userpic of CuckSlaveHusband

CuckSlaveHusband

I am looking for someone LOCAL to seduce my wife and make her his to enjoy! Let me start by saying We are a happily married couple both I think good looking. History.... My wife used to have a lover that was 18 years her junior that lasted for almost 20 years he even lived with us for a few years. It ended a couple of years ago when he moved away and I miss it allot. When I bring up that I want this lifestyle back she says she just wants it to be me and her now. The problem with this is we only have sex three or four times a year now. When she had a lover we had sex on a much more regular basis.She would have sex every time he came over. When it first started it was your basic threesome with all equally involved but over time it progressed to him being the Master. I was not allowed to have sex with my wife unless he gave permission first and that almost never happened unless he was with her first and then it was almost always from behind her while she lay spent in her lovers arms. My role which I grew to love and need was that I would only be allowed to orally pleasure them both and clean then both with my tongue when they had finished. He would call and I would have to dress her in sexy lingerie that she would only wear for him not me ever, then drive her to his house so they could enjoy using me to prepare them to enjoy each other. Laying next to my lovely petit wife every night knowing I couldn't have her was the most delicious torture and I miss it so! I keep telling her I want her to find a new Master and she plays along when we are fantasizing when we do have sex or when I'm getting myself off which is 99 percent of the time. So I really wish someone could seduce her and make us both his to enjoy for a long time.

Location

So Cal

Member Stats

15 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Following
36My Favorites

Contact Member

Contact CuckSlaveHusband by clicking here.